Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 10:00:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato, the crafty and stealthy satirist

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato, the crafty and stealthy satirist  (Read 1435 times)
Rennes-le-Château
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2015, 07:55:35 pm »

If Rennes is an entity of its own, then, as I have said all along, you must be twins. But I think you have ruffled his feathers, as he is adamant with his belief of Atlantis being a real place, and this news of yours, if he is able to read and understand these things, he should be "ribbing" you more than ribbing me!

Ah, no. You see, I could care less if someone believes in Atlantis. What I do care about is if someone is crass and ignorant, as you are   and clearly hasn't done his homework on the topic. You haven't the faintest idea what you are talking about and it's obvious every time you begin typing because it is about everything but Atlantis.

As for this idea of Parta and I being "twins" or the same person, on what basis, because neither of us like you? We sound nothing alike. Dude, I have news for you: no one likes you. You practically beg for responses and get none. You are like that guy that goes into a bar and picks fights with people just to get beaten up! I guess it takes all kinds of overly wordy  psychopaths to make a world.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2015, 08:18:52 pm »

If Rennes is an entity of its own, then, as I have said all along, you must be twins. But I think you have ruffled his feathers, as he is adamant with his belief of Atlantis being a real place, and this news of yours, if he is able to read and understand these things, he should be "ribbing" you more than ribbing me!

Ah, no. You see, I could care less if someone believes in Atlantis. What I do care about is if someone is crass and ignorant, as you are   and clearly hasn't done his homework on the topic. You haven't the faintest idea what you are talking about and it's obvious every time you begin typing because it is about everything but Atlantis.

As for this idea of Parta and I being "twins" or the same person, on what basis, because neither of us like you? We sound nothing alike. Dude, I have news for you: no one likes you. You practically beg for responses and get none. You are like that guy that goes into a bar and picks fights with people just to get beaten up! I guess it takes all kinds of overly wordy  psychopaths to make a world.  Roll Eyes

Where are all you friends? There could not be two such bird-brains. Your style of expression is "impeccably" identical, as it comes out from that tiny thing that is rolling around, loose inside your cranium, and which can only be seen with a microscope at it's highest magnification; and still it's a guess, is it a brain, or a microbe?
Report Spam   Logged
parta

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2015, 08:46:34 pm »

its not impossible that 3 people are willing to point out you are nuts since you are.
Report Spam   Logged
Rennes-le-Château
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2015, 02:56:31 am »

Where are all you friends?

Question for you Hermaphodite, do you see anyone here supporting any of your viewpoints on anything? I am guessing that most don't even read your crap anymore, long-winded observations about nothing.

Your style of expression is "impeccably" identical, as it comes out from that tiny thing that is rolling around, loose inside your cranium, and which can only be seen with a microscope at it's highest magnification; and still it's a guess, is it a brain, or a microbe?

This coming from the guy who believes that Plato was clairvoyant, was actually a devout Christian four hundred years before the religion was even invented and was actually sharing the views of John the Revelator when he was writing about  Atlantis.  Roll Eyes  Again, these were your views not mine.

Dude, I get it that you have mental problems and that writing on this website is a good way to work out your issues while you undergo your sex change operation, but you need to take a reality check sometimes.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2015, 11:29:08 pm »

Where are all you friends?

Question for you Hermaphodite, do you see anyone here supporting any of your viewpoints on anything? I am guessing that most don't even read your crap anymore, long-winded observations about nothing.

Do you see me asking for support; I'm lecturing! But I do get some idiots to read and inquire, apparently!

This coming from the guy who believes that Plato was clairvoyant, was actually a devout Christian four hundred years before the religion was even invented and was actually sharing the views of John the Revelator when he was writing about  Atlantis.  Roll Eyes Again, these were your views not mine.

You are a dyslectic bird-brain. You have been told many times, and not by me alone, but also as clearly contained in that topic that was started by others. It is John that is speculated to have taken from Plato, and not the opposite. Go to kindergarten and learn. But anyway, so why are you infatuated with the science-fiction speculation of the offspring of Christ, and his lineage? Really, you are a plain and simple simpleton, devoid of sense and have no reading and numerical skills!

It is said that ignorance is curable with a little knowledge. But, stupidity is an incurable malady, and a disease taken to the grave. In how many ways have I tried to cure you, and all in vain. Perhaps I'm really insane, for which it can be demonstrated by my many attempts at curing your non-curable disease. What a fool I am, thinking myself a great and wonderful physician. Failure, failure, and more failure after failure have proven my dire skills. But then, like Pindar states, Hope is last to die. Therefore being a man of hope and faith, I'm faithful to my God and so, following God's will that no one will be lost, I'm always seeking the lost sheep; the stupid ones that always leave the flock, and so, expose themselves to the ravenous wolves looking for an easy meal! 

Since you are, apparently, like Nikas, dyslectic too, besides stupid, let me try to teach you this way.

Little multi-headed brat, repeat after me: Z ,Y, X, W, V, U, T, S, R ..........

Now, repeat this: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Report Spam   Logged
Critias

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2015, 09:22:37 am »

Do you see me asking for support; I'm lecturing! But I do get some idiots to read and inquire, apparently!

Hence, only idiots follow you LOL  Grin
Seriously, there is something wrong with you. I have been following your comments for awhile now and I have noticed few things; whatever you're accusing people off are things you suffer from. Put down your bible and get off your mom's basement. go and do something with your life. Seeing a psychiatrist is optional but highly recommended.

I wonder what diagnosis you're going to have for me.... Huh
Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2015, 05:47:59 pm »

Hence, only idiots follow you LOL  Grin
Seriously, there is something wrong with you. I have been following your comments for awhile now and I have noticed few things; whatever you're accusing people off are things you suffer from. Put down your bible and get off your mom's basement. go and do something with your life. Seeing a psychiatrist is optional but highly recommended.

I wonder what diagnosis you're going to have for me.... Huh

Sorry for my delay in getting to your request;

On 3 January 1889, Nietzsche suffered a mental collapse. Two policemen approached him after he caused a public disturbance in the streets of Turin. What happened remains unknown, but an often-repeated tale from shortly after his death states that Nietzsche witnessed the flogging of a horse at the other end of the Piazza Carlo Alberto, ran to the horse, threw his arms up around its neck to protect it, and then collapsed to the ground.[46][47]

In the following few days, Nietzsche sent short writings—known as the Wahnbriefe ("Madness Letters")—to a number of friends including Cosima Wagner and Jacob Burckhardt. Most of them were signed "Dionysos", though some were also signed "der Gekreuzigte" or "the crucified one". To his former colleague Burckhardt, Nietzsche wrote: "I have had Caiaphas put in fetters. Also, last year I was crucified by the German doctors in a very drawn-out manner. Wilhelm, Bismarck, and all anti-Semites abolished."[48] Additionally, he commanded the German emperor to go to Rome to be shot and summoned the European powers to take military action against Germany.[49]
The house Nietzsche stayed in while in Turin (background, right), as seen from across Piazza Carlo Alberto, where he is said to have had his breakdown. To the left is the rear façade of the Palazzo Carignano.

On 6 January 1889, Burckhardt showed the letter he had received from Nietzsche to Overbeck. The following day, Overbeck received a similar letter and decided that Nietzsche's friends had to bring him back to Basel. Overbeck travelled to Turin and brought Nietzsche to a psychiatric clinic in Basel. By that time Nietzsche appeared fully in the grip of a serious mental illness, and his mother Franziska decided to transfer him to a clinic in Jena under the direction of Otto Binswanger. In January 1889, they proceeded with the planned release of Twilight of the Idols, by that time already printed and bound. From November 1889 to February 1890, the art historian Julius Langbehn attempted to cure Nietzsche, claiming that the methods of the medical doctors were ineffective in treating Nietzsche's condition. Langbehn assumed progressively greater control of Nietzsche until his secretiveness discredited him. In March 1890, Franziska removed Nietzsche from the clinic and, in May 1890, brought him to her home in Naumburg. During this process Overbeck and Gast contemplated what to do with Nietzsche's unpublished works. In February, they ordered a fifty-copy private edition of Nietzsche contra Wagner, but the publisher C. G. Naumann secretly printed one hundred. Overbeck and Gast decided to withhold publishing The Antichrist and Ecce Homo because of their more radical content. Nietzsche's reception and recognition enjoyed their first surge.[chronology citation needed]

In 1893, Nietzsche's sister Elisabeth returned from Nueva Germania in Paraguay following the suicide of her husband. She read and studied Nietzsche's works and, piece by piece, took control of them and their publication. Overbeck eventually suffered dismissal and Gast finally co-operated. After the death of Franziska in 1897, Nietzsche lived in Weimar, where Elisabeth cared for him and allowed visitors, including Rudolf Steiner (who in 1895 had written one of the first books praising Nietzsche),[50][page needed] to meet her uncommunicative brother. Elisabeth at one point went so far as to employ Steiner as a tutor to help her to understand her brother's philosophy. Steiner abandoned the attempt after only a few months, declaring that it was impossible to teach her anything about philosophy.[51]
Peter Gast would "correct" Nietzsche's writings after the philosopher's breakdown and did so without his approval, an action severely criticized by modern scholars.[citation needed]

Nietzsche's mental illness was originally diagnosed as tertiary syphilis, in accordance with a prevailing medical paradigm of the time. Although most commentators regard his breakdown as unrelated to his philosophy, Georges Bataille dropped dark hints ("'Man incarnate' must also go mad")[52] and René Girard's postmortem psychoanalysis posits a worshipful rivalry with Richard Wagner.[53] Nietzsche had previously written, "all superior men who were irresistibly drawn to throw off the yoke of any kind of morality and to frame new laws had, if they were not actually mad, no alternative but to make themselves or pretend to be mad" (Daybreak,14). The diagnosis of syphilis has since been challenged and a diagnosis of "manic-depressive illness with periodic psychosis followed by vascular dementia" was put forward by Cybulska prior to Schain's study.[54][55] Leonard Sax suggested the slow growth of a right-sided retro-orbital meningioma as an explanation of Nietzsche's dementia;[56] Orth and Trimble postulated frontotemporal dementia[57] while other researchers have proposed a hereditary stroke disorder called CADASIL.[58][59] Poisoning by mercury, a treatment for syphilis at the time of Nietzsche's death,[60] has also been suggested.[61]

In 1898 and 1899 Nietzsche suffered at least two strokes which partially paralyzed him, leaving him unable to speak or walk. He likely suffered from clinical hemiparesis/hemiplegia on the left side of his body by 1899. After contracting pneumonia in mid-August 1900, he had another stroke during the night of 24–25 August and died at about noon on 25 August.[62] Elisabeth had him buried beside his father at the church in Röcken bei Lützen. His friend and secretary Gast gave his funeral oration, proclaiming: "Holy be your name to all future generations!"[63] Nietzsche had written in Ecce Homo (at that point still unpublished) of his fear that one day his name would be regarded as "holy".
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: