Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 01:37:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Atlantis as a Comedy of Errors

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlantis as a Comedy of Errors  (Read 1086 times)
BlueHue2

Blue-Hue? is he Just Blind, or a One-eyed 'king' ?

« on: September 21, 2015, 10:47:09 am »

Atlantis as a Comedy of Errors( My sincere Apologies )
Report Spam   Logged

Atlantis in,"historical-Perspective"
=Known-World,Oikumene=Now,Yemen>Surat-89

This Egyptian,INDIAN-Ocean trade-Empire was
ruled by-CEO-Queen Tiy

PLATO wrote (GREEK!)" ATHE " Now,Aden= Solomon's/OFIR, in Herodotus-Araby-Map

ATLANTIS-Dialogue=Satire,on Athens-Trade boycott(of Darius2,413bc)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Carolyn Silver
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 07:34:50 pm »

Why is it a comedy of errors, Bluehue. are you losing faith?
Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 01:45:41 pm »

I guess by errors, he means all those that think otherwise than he does, as to his identification of the location and time of Atlantis. He is not implying losing faith in Atlantis. Or perhaps he is a very learned person indeed, and is trying to, indiscreetly, ridicule those opponents of his ideas. And who could blame him? It's more like, "like to like" in a brief and indistinct manner. But if I was him, with all that creative and logical mind, I would do a lengthy, and really comical caricature of his/her opponents, in a manner that Dante did, in his Divine Comedy, or perhaps something on the line of Aristophanes and his satirical caricature of Socrates. Do we know of any such satirical work, ancient, or modern satirizing Plato, especially in reference to Atlantis? And it may be a blessing for this site, if there is none, otherwise Bluehue or anyone else with their own ideas of Atlantis would be leery of proposing anything of the kind, due to, himself/themselves, becoming a laughing stock to their adversaries, who have just as much claim with their versions, especially since he is, definitely, insulting them with his comical remarks on errors.  Oh, so are you, I take it, with the double meaning of "losing faith" remark. But, then, both are easy enough for any one here to spot. Am I mistaken?
Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue2

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 08:05:34 am »

Dear CAROLyne & Harmocrates

I was unable to download my 2 File attachments myself so I think I will have to reload them

The Atlantis story is a distortion of a real Event: The chasing-out of Adam & Eve from Paradise

GOD of Atlantis King Salmanassur3 was a vassal king of Amenhotep3, but he covetted the Taxes

This went sauer when his Sister Tiy married her Halfbrother Amenhotep3

In Christian Art Amenhotep3 and Tiy are represented as Adam and Eve

in Greek Art they arfe personified as Poseidon & Athena

in babylonian Art they evolved into Baal & Mot( short for Tiammat)

When Baal (=Pallas.)was killed( meaning spirited away as a petty king to el-Amarna.)

TIY married her other halfbrother Salmanassur3

in late Greek Myth TIY became Goddess HERA & Salmanassur became'Zeus'

in Hindu-Myth, TIY became 'Pritivi'and Salmanassur3 was renamed as King SHIVA

Tiy's son Ganeshah, meaning plainly 'Elephant-King' was either Amenhotep4,or Tut-Ankh mun

The Egyptian King personified AMUN and his priesthood were the Naza-renes or(Greek) Hyperborians.

Atlantis ( Hatti-Land )& Hyperboria are the very same location the peninsula of Araby

with Capital ADEN(=Hatti/ Land of the Middle/Midland.)

Faraoh Ramesses2 invented a new egyptian chief God namely himself and discarded God Amun

the current Amun highpriest Jeremias ( =NETJER.)advised to sell the entire Amunpriesthood off te Babylon

So De Facto Nebukadnesar became the new God 'Amun' and he treated the ex-Amunpriests as POW's

To ddemonstrate their loyality to the new AMUN the Hyperboreans or Hebrews had to circumsize themselves

It is my contention that the Thuatah de Dannan and Milesians are waves of Greek-Jewish colonists

that were sponsored by Emperor Sanherib to occupy Europe.

Proof of this is
that God Poseidon may be of greek stock but the other ' Olympian ' Gods are definitely purely Assyrian.

The above theory I have described in my 2 articles that obviously didn't upload properly.

So in the 'Aditional Options I will try to upload them again and this time you may give a comment THANKS

Report Spam   Logged

ruled by-CEO-Queen Tiy

BlueHue2

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 08:14:05 am »

Dear CAROLyne & Harmocrates

I was unable to download my 2 File attachments myself so I think I will have to reload them

in Greek Art they arfe personified as Poseidon & Athena

in babylonian Art they evolved into Baal & Mot( short for Tiammat)

When Baal (=Pallas.)was killed( meaning spirited away as a petty king to el-Amarna.)

TIY married her other halfbrother Salmanassur3

in late Greek Myth TIY became Goddess HERA & Salmanassur became'Zeus'

in Hindu-Myth, TIY became 'Pritivi'and Salmanassur3 was renamed as King SHIVA

Tiy's son Ganeshah, meaning plainly 'Elephant-King' was either Amenhotep4,or Tut-Ankh mun

The Egyptian King personified AMUN and his priesthood were the Naza-renes or(Greek) Hyperborians.

Atlantis ( Hatti-Land )& Hyperboria are the very same location the peninsula of Araby

with Capital ADEN(=Hatti/ Land of the Middle/Midland.)

Faraoh Ramesses2 invented a new egyptian chief God namely himself and discarded God Amun

the current Amun highpriest Jeremias ( =NETJER.)advised to sell the entire Amunpriesthood off te Babylon

So De Facto Nebukadnesar became the new God 'Amun' and he treated the ex-Amunpriests as POW's

To demonstrate their loyality to the new AMUN the Hyperboreans or Hebrews had to circumsize themselves

It is my contention that the Thuatah de Dannan and Milesians are waves of Greek-Jewish colonists

that were sponsored by Emperor Sanherib to occupy Europe.

Proof of this is
that God Poseidon may be of greek stock but the other ' Olympian ' Gods are definitely purely Assyrian.

The above theory I have described in my 2 articles that obviously didn't upload properly.

So in the 'Aditional Options I will try to upload them again and this time you may give a comment THANKS

Report Spam   Logged

ruled by-CEO-Queen Tiy

Hermocrates

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 03:56:21 pm »

It's time to take back my baby, Atlantis, which has been abused by all, and she has been crying terribly, taken this way and that way, but never the right way, the way she really is. All this because no one really understands her. She is just a lonely girl, Atlantis is, and living in a lonely world full of users and abusers.

For all those that believe in Socrates/Plato, don't stop believing. All roads, eventually, lead to God, and not just anyone road in particular. However, some lead there more directly, without having to get lost and tangled up in the "weeds" and "thorn bushes." Once you discover and find Atlantis you will get there sooner!

Haven't you heard it's the final countdown? Where freaks, ferries, dykes, terrorists, tyrants, and idiots abound, and all is upside down; boys will be girls and girls will be boys; where logic and proportion are nearly dead, and the white mouse is talking backwards, and we need to feed our heads and not our pockets.  Where evil is good and good is evil, where life is death and death is life, when truth is lies and lies truth, where up is down and down is up; there I care to be not! And I want to paint it black, black as coal, and I want to see the "Son" coming in the sky blotted out from their silly minds, just like Atlantis, as none really understands one or the other. They are all just another brick in the wall. 

God said; let there be free will, democracy, the will of the people. But I'd love to change the world and so would God. I don't know what do, but God does; He will take it all back, and will set His Son over us, who will rule with an iron scepter forever and ever. Man is not fit to rule himself.

We are in dire straits, therefore I sound the trumpet and call all my brothers in arms.

Come take a free ride, as I mean to take those that really love and respect Atlantis for what Plato said she is, and not was, to our mystical and wonderland. There we will go, slowly but surely. May God guard our steps and steer us in the right direction, giving plenty of wind to our sails.

But a little rowing is expected of the passengers, willing and able body seamen, when the sails go slack, due to calm winds, as I am comfortably numb.

My intentions are good. And remember that I have not completed the puzzle 100%. About 80% is where I'm at, presently. Therefore please bear with me, as I'm just learning to fly!  But I can see my target, where my landing strip lies.

Report Spam   Logged
dharma warrior

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 02:48:27 am »

Maybe Plato came up with Atlantis as sort of a joke on us all..!
Report Spam   Logged
dharma warrior

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2016, 02:48:59 am »

Nice vids!
Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2016, 09:42:20 am »

Maybe Plato came up with Atlantis as sort of a joke on us all..!

If you are not clowning around, by your identify photo, and the use of "Bozo," plus your comments citing Chicago, tells me that you may very well be a Chicagoan. And no doubt a WGN watcher. Well if you are and are old enough, then I will tell you that it was not Plato's intention to pull a joke on us; it's the "Grand price Bucket game." And unless you put the Ping-Pong ball in the sixth bucket, there is no Grand price. Finding Atlantis is like that, a Grand game with a circus setting. However, the Grand Price is no mere toy, it's the salvation of your soul. But once one truly finds Atlantis, besides saving their soul, we have the privilege of seeing the funny side of God; the Clown that He is. Because this physical life of ours is the comedy itself; our having been fooled that it's real; it's a circus. Find Atlantis and you too will laugh your ass off!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: