Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 07:26:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Atlantis as a Comedy of Errors

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlantis as a Comedy of Errors  (Read 1121 times)
Hermocrates

« on: January 18, 2016, 03:56:21 pm »

It's time to take back my baby, Atlantis, which has been abused by all, and she has been crying terribly, taken this way and that way, but never the right way, the way she really is. All this because no one really understands her. She is just a lonely girl, Atlantis is, and living in a lonely world full of users and abusers.

For all those that believe in Socrates/Plato, don't stop believing. All roads, eventually, lead to God, and not just anyone road in particular. However, some lead there more directly, without having to get lost and tangled up in the "weeds" and "thorn bushes." Once you discover and find Atlantis you will get there sooner!

Haven't you heard it's the final countdown? Where freaks, ferries, dykes, terrorists, tyrants, and idiots abound, and all is upside down; boys will be girls and girls will be boys; where logic and proportion are nearly dead, and the white mouse is talking backwards, and we need to feed our heads and not our pockets.  Where evil is good and good is evil, where life is death and death is life, when truth is lies and lies truth, where up is down and down is up; there I care to be not! And I want to paint it black, black as coal, and I want to see the "Son" coming in the sky blotted out from their silly minds, just like Atlantis, as none really understands one or the other. They are all just another brick in the wall. 

God said; let there be free will, democracy, the will of the people. But I'd love to change the world and so would God. I don't know what do, but God does; He will take it all back, and will set His Son over us, who will rule with an iron scepter forever and ever. Man is not fit to rule himself.

We are in dire straits, therefore I sound the trumpet and call all my brothers in arms.

Come take a free ride, as I mean to take those that really love and respect Atlantis for what Plato said she is, and not was, to our mystical and wonderland. There we will go, slowly but surely. May God guard our steps and steer us in the right direction, giving plenty of wind to our sails.

But a little rowing is expected of the passengers, willing and able body seamen, when the sails go slack, due to calm winds, as I am comfortably numb.

My intentions are good. And remember that I have not completed the puzzle 100%. About 80% is where I'm at, presently. Therefore please bear with me, as I'm just learning to fly!  But I can see my target, where my landing strip lies.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: