Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:25:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

New 'Bigfoot' video recorded at Bluff Creek

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New 'Bigfoot' video recorded at Bluff Creek  (Read 212 times)
Bigfoot

« on: August 24, 2015, 12:38:06 am »

A researcher by the name of M.K. Davis has now released new footage online of a hairy, human-like creature, reportedly taken at Bluff Creek in 2008. According to Cryptomundo, Davis took the Bigfoot footage himself, but did not realize at the time that there was anything of note in it.

“I was there with Don Monroe and Ken Iddins. Both men were accounted for in the video. We do not know who or what this is as no one else was there with us. It has a cloth of some sort. The previous August, there were a lot of firefighters in this area. This was shot in October. Perhaps it got the cloth during the fires.”

Unser Supercut Video des MK Davis Footage @BigfootEvidence.. http://t.co/XAYGKYbyjy #bigfoot pic.twitter.com/xJ5RKbNvz5

— Bigfoot Presse (@BigfootPresse) August 20, 2015

Davis noted that the footage was originally very dark, and he had since brightened it to bring out the figure moving in the frame. He noticed the Bigfoot because its arm was silhouetted against a lighter object, which he at first thought was a pan, matching one the group found in the area the following season. Davis also pointed out that the footage was highly enlarged, as he was far upstream from the Bigfoot-like figure and filming under high zoom.

“I didn’t see this live. I walked right by it. It just backed into the brush with only its knees showing and didn’t move. I walked downstream and met my two friends coming upstream, so it was not them. I did some brightening on it and it does appear to be hair covered.”

The footage comes to light just a few weeks after a North Carolina man claimed that he observed a Bigfoot, filming the creature as it fled from his dog, as the Inquisitr previously noted. Though that clip was widely criticized, it appears that M.K. Davis may have posted the first footage of a Bigfoot to come out of Bluff Creek in half a century.

[Image: Screenshot via YouTube/ Greenwave2010fb]
Report Spam   Logged

Bigfoot doesn't believe in you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: