Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 08:59:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

'Pink orb' spotted outside the space station , 201

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Pink orb' spotted outside the space station , 201  (Read 127 times)
Ünlüsoy

« on: August 16, 2015, 08:34:32 pm »

'Pink orb' spotted outside the space station
Posted on Wednesday, 12 August, 2015

The object turned up in a video feed from the space station. Image Credit: YouTube / NASA
An anomalous object has been picked up on a NASA livestream outside the International Space Station.
Several eagle-eyed Internet users have reported sightings of unidentified objects in NASA images and video feeds over the last few years and the region of space around the permanently manned orbital outpost seems to be home to the vast majority of them.

This latest example, which comes from a livestream filmed outside the space station, shows a mysterious glowing pink orb-like object as the camera pans from left to right.

First spotted by controversial YouTube user 'Streetcap1', the peculiar anomaly has been generating quite a lot of attention over the last few days with several mainstream news sites picking up the story.

Whether the orb is evidence of something otherworldly however remains a matter of some debate.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/08/11/pink-glowing-orb-unidentified-flying-object-spotted-outside-of-international-space-station_n_7971764.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Heartmonger

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 01:15:53 am »

One thing I thought of is that if this was a UFO off in the distance, then when the camera panned, the UFO would have to move at a different rate then the ISS, yet what we saw was that the UFO moved at exactly the same speed as the ISS, meaning it was super close and really small, or it was for some reason aware of the camera and moved in synch with it to appear to move with the ISS. Both of those ideas are completely stupid, so the "part of the ISS" idea is by far the most likely.
Report Spam   Logged
Heartmonger

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 01:16:06 am »

Actually I think I presented a theory. Because I looked at like 100 hours of video, but skipped over it quickly, so really I spent like 40 minutes. But was unable to find a frame that exactly matched, but showed the solar panel. That is why I posted the pic of the pods and their locations, to show that the solar panels do go into that area around the ISS. I did see in all that video, that the solar panels can be moved around significantly, so that even if the camera panned back across the same route and same magnification, the solar panel very well might not be there.
Report Spam   Logged
Xomon

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 01:21:55 am »

You are free to believe what ever you want to but you have to accept that the reality does not support your view. Roughly 80% of the research projects that are conducted onboard the ISS are conducted inside the station. All data about the research, and the stations condition data as well, are transmitted by radio down to Earth so everyone who has the technology to receive these signals can listen to them, at least ETs who are able to travel through space. So for what reason exactly do you think it requires some ETs, those would be capable to travel LY distances, to flipp around the station.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: