Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:41:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Marana police pick up unidentified voice

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marana police pick up unidentified voice  (Read 473 times)
Trent
Superhero Member

« on: August 04, 2015, 01:07:33 am »

Marana police pick up unidentified voice
Posted on Sunday, 2 August, 2015

The peculiar voice turned up on police radio communications. Image Credit: sxc.hu
The Marana Police Department in Arizona has released an audio clip which features an unexpected extra.
The clip, which was posted up on the department's Facebook page, contains an exchange between officers as well as an unidentified voice at the 19-second mark that nobody has been able to explain.

"Listen for the unusual anomaly that was recorded during this recent MPD radio transmission," the upload caption states. "Could it be a ghost ? What do you hear it say ?"

"Some people think it says 'Stop talking to me.' Our radio technician listened to it and could offer no explanation. He said it was not interference or [the] picking up [of] another frequency."

http://tucson.com/news/blogs/editors-blog/did-marana-police-just-capture-sound-of-a-ghost/article_6ba6e83c-370f-11e5-baee-f75a60e7abf7.html
Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 01:08:59 am »

Did Marana Police just capture sound of a ghost?

Respond: Write a letter to the editor | Write a guest opinion
July 30, 2015 4:30 pm  •  By Samantha Munsey
Loading…

The Marana Police Department isn't afraid of ghosts and has the audio to prove it.

On Thursday afternoon, Marana Police posted a video to their Facebook page of a possible ghostly encounter that took place over a recent radio transmission.

According to the post, around the 19 second mark you can hear an unusual sound not identifiable to Marana's radio technician.

Some people even think the sound is speaking. Saying "stop talking to me."

But we'll let you be the judge of that.

Do you hear anything?

Take a look at the original link above:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 01:09:31 am by Trent » Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 01:14:04 am »

Ghosts sure are stupid. You'd think that being on the "other side" they would have access to vastly greater knowledge about reality, being unfettered by the limitations of wetware, and that this ghost would at least realize that the police weren't speaking to HIM personally. In virtually all of the many EVPs (Electronic Voice Phenomena) I've heard they can never sustain a conversation or say to-the-point things like "It's amazing, there IS life after death and I can now confirm that the Bible is literally true (or not) in all (or none) of its details!"
Report Spam   Logged
the Joker
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 01:26:57 am »

Clearly no human voice could make that garbled static.. It has to be either a ghost, an alien, an alien ghost, an alien ghost of a bigfoot, an alien ghost of a bigfoots elvis impersonation..the options are endless.Oh, I forgot a demon..obviously an alien bigfoot demon.. Mystery Solved..NEXT
Report Spam   Logged
Iron Lotus

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 01:31:34 am »

"Brown Doc'r stop berries" clearly a confederate ghost that is sick of healthy foods.
Report Spam   Logged
Giant Among Men
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 01:36:56 am »

Sounded like, "What're you do that for." to me. But really it sounds like random noise. The human brain fills in details to try to make sense of it. I'd agree that there probably is all kinds of cross talk on these close packed frequencies. Just listen to a old style radio to hear signals all over each other. Didn't seem to surprise the officer using that radio.
Report Spam   Logged
dharma warrior

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 01:40:27 am »

EVP's require a healthy dose of imagination, to make words out of noise.When 'Ghost Hunters" first went to Europe all of the EVP's were imagined in English, which made no sense whatsoever. Later on when they returned, they were careful to imagine their EVP's in the host countries language.
Report Spam   Logged
Ouija

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2015, 01:51:46 am »

Surely ghosts are as stupid or as intelligent as they were when alive? And just because one has access to knowledge doesn't mean to say one understands it or feels inclined to do anything with it. And perhaps, hearing disembodied voices, he did think they were talking to him! I think "Stop talking to me!" is pretty much to-the-point! Ghosts, allegedly, are in a sort of 'limbo' where they are still very much connected to the world for some reason ..... they are unable to fully embrace death. I agree with you, that is a very scary voice.
Report Spam   Logged
Athena Nike
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2015, 02:01:33 am »

I heard it very clearly say stop talking to me. Its likely cross interference, that's all. And I would say that just because its was so clear. Usually, evp is difficult to hear.
Report Spam   Logged
PrisonerX

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2015, 02:04:49 am »

Clearly another radio interference on their frequency.
Report Spam   Logged
Stellarpax

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2015, 02:11:42 am »

I had this happen on my cell phone in my room a couple on months ago. It went on for much longer and sounded like interference but there was a loud audiable voice. I couldn't make out what it was saying though. In the end, the lady on the other end had to hang up and call me back as we couln't hear one another.
Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2015, 03:55:05 pm »

Clearly no human voice could make that garbled static.. It has to be either a ghost, an alien, an alien ghost, an alien ghost of a bigfoot, an alien ghost of a bigfoots elvis impersonation..the options are endless.Oh, I forgot a demon..obviously an alien bigfoot demon.. Mystery Solved..NEXT

You seem to have discounted a very probable source. An Atlantis seeker, who got a glimpse of the royal city, and due to extreme overjoy, went into an altered state of ecstasy, and cried out, with a spasmodic, uncontrollable, twitching tongue a very garbled, Eureka! 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: