Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 08:37:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

LOCH NESS MONSTER HUNTER replys to the bias press

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LOCH NESS MONSTER HUNTER replys to the bias press  (Read 137 times)
In the Mouth of Madness
Superhero Member

« on: July 26, 2015, 01:36:37 am »

I've seen a video of Steve Feltham being interviewed on Sky News (which is on YouTube). As noted, angry comments at the patronising female news reporter putting down Mr Feltham. However, I couldn't believe how someone, who has been searching for Nessie for 24 yrs, is now sure that the creature is...wait for it...a catfish. What? Oh come on Steve. He's becoming more Adrian Shine.

I often have a feeling that Mr monster hunter Steve Feltham is merely a stooge put there to dismiss any real conclusive proof that the animal in Loch Ness is an unknown or undiscovered animal. As much as he genuinely comes across as being passionate about his life's mission, I often, at the same time, feel he's also there acting as a so called expert, but once a photo or new piece of video comes on the scene, he's quickly there on SKY news or whatever dismissing as a hoax or as explainable, without even considering other possibilities. And, im not saying the men in black have been banging on his caravan door trying to silence him lol. Maybe I'm completely wrong and maybe it's just the media that are portraying him as an expert. But still, anyone claiming to be an "expert" in the Loch Ness monster is seriously deluded. How can you be an expert on something we know little about?.

There has so many reports over the years by genuine eyewitnesses, some of which would put the silly "its a sturgeon, catfish, swimming elephant/deer, crocodile, seal" etc explanations to death full stop, yet, theyve barely been reported on outside the Loch Ness investigation. As I've mentioned in a similar post, there has been sightings on board the Loch Ness submarine, witnessed by two men from Yorkshire; wish I could find more on that report. I remember hearing of one sighting by someone who spotted something strange moving on the shore whilst they were on a board at a distance from land. Then there's the not well documented sighting by a motorcyclist in the 1930s (not long after the famous Spicer sighting of 33), where he was riding beside the loch one night and nearly ran over a strange animal crossing the road, what he described as resembling a plesiosaur. I think Steve Feltham knows its not a catfish.

Still wish I knew the name of the Nessie documentary or could find the video of it which was shown in the mid to late 90s (sure it was about 1996). It shows Steve Feltham throughout the programme; I remember him saying at the time that it was the third or fourth summer he had been at the loch. It also features Adrian Shine, Alastair Boyd (the debunker of the so called fake surgeons photo), an interview with some arrogant scientist from Lancaster university whom, at one point in the interview, got miffed off and refused to talk further because they asked him about Nessie and the possibility of there being one there. I think the narrator was Mark Halliley, who does the Apprentice, at least he sounds like him.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: