Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 09:04:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

'Too good to be true' UFO filmed over Texas

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Too good to be true' UFO filmed over Texas  (Read 841 times)
Mabinogen
Superhero Member

« on: July 18, 2015, 02:23:33 am »

'Too good to be true' UFO filmed over Texas
Posted on Thursday, 16 July, 2015

The questionable object was allegedly sighted in Texas. Image Credit: YouTube / thirdphaseofmoon
A highly dubious video showing an impressively detailed object over the US has appeared online.
The footage, which was uploaded on to YouTube just over two weeks ago, shows in extreme clarity an apparent saucer-shaped craft moving around in the sky near the US border with Mexico.

According to the original video caption the object was observed by two witnesses who described experiencing a strange vibrating sensation in the air around them as it passed overhead.

While undeniably impressive from a technical perspective the footage is almost certainly a hoax created either using computer graphics or with some sort of a small model.

The video has already managed to rack up several hundred thousand views on social media.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/13/flying-saucer-ufo-video-from-texas-looks-so-real-it-has-to-be-fake_n_7783560.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mabinogen
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 02:24:15 am »

This astonishingly clear video of a UFO over Texas is a fake, or at least it has to be if you're going by the concrete rules that apply to UFO sightings around the world.

ufo

This rule is simple: the more real it looks (or the higher the quality of the footage), the more fake it becomes.
- Advertisement -
HTML5 video is not supported!

Why? Because people are now so accustomed the idea of UFOs existing and yet not existing that the moment anything comes along that might just prove it all right, it's immediately shot down as being a massive fake.

OK so if we're honest this does look almost too 'District 9' to actually be a real UFO, but with no point of reference, no evidence to suggest otherwise it's tough to say what it is.

Of course the internet is never happy and so the YouTube video is adorned with a wealth of theories for what it actually is from drone to a re-purposed car headlight from a car that they're almost certain they know the name of but won't mention it on the internet for fear of being utterly shot down.

READ MORE:

UFOs Outside The International Space Station: Why Do We Keep Seeing Them?
        NASA Cuts ISS Live Feed As 'UFO' Appears
        UFO Spotted During Apollo 7, Astronauts Redact Truth With Duct Tape
        'Flying Horse' UFO Spotted Over Volcano In Mexico

At its absolute most though, this video does rekindle the almost J.J. Abrams esque excitement that comes from seeing the classic 'flying saucer' hovering in the air as it does nothing to hide its outlandish appearance.

The conspiracy community has been getting particularly excited over some other news however which relates the the German Government.

UFO-hunters have managed to win a legal battle with the German Government to have all of its top secret UFO files released into the public domain.

This is the latest in a series of similar revelations around the world as various Governments (including the UK) have been forced to start publishing their 'UFO files'.
More:
UFO News Conspiracy Theories
Report Spam   Logged
Mabinogen
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 02:25:34 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Mabinogen
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 02:26:34 am »

Astonishing New Evidence 'Proves' A Famous UFO Sighting Was Actually Real

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/14/rendlesham-forest-ufo-sighting-new-radar-evidence-could-finally-prove-it-was-real_n_7791032.html
Report Spam   Logged
Sphere of Influence
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 02:34:16 am »

Ok, this guy's ufo vids gets debunked at the end of the vid...so DO watch till the end... and while you do so, ask yourself, how come he got a fake ufo so high in the sky...OK?
Report Spam   Logged
Gremlin

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2015, 02:37:24 am »

I would think that alien technology would look nothing like human tech. I figured at most it would be almost a smooth design, streamline. Something fitting a species capable of visiting other worlds. Must be redneck aliens. lol
Report Spam   Logged

the Joker
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2015, 02:42:05 am »

Can't be rednecks. Ain't no Confederate flag on it! Ain't no stacks on it neither, so you know they ain't rollin' coal!
Report Spam   Logged
Zalmoxis

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2015, 02:44:21 am »

I think its rich that you UFO believers will swear blindly that some obscure light is shining in the sky, which HAS to be a UFO because of "muh reasons" but a highly detailed video arrives and everyones like "OBVIOUSLY FAKE" - You do realise REAL Aliens or videos or REAL Aliens or UFO's will look 100% FAKE right? Because they will most likely look like nothing you've ever seen before. I know this video is from Third Phase Of The Moon, and most likely IS fake just because its from that website. But Saying "it looks like an ashtray" is obvious, its a bloody flying saucer mate, ofcourse it looks like an ashtray - by definition an ashtray is very saucer shaped. Now I'm not trying to cause Drama Fred, I was just using you as an example.

I digress; My original point is this: I find it ironic that non-believers will rationalise a UFO video when believers will argue that its real. But if a highly detailed video emerges the believers distance themselves because of how good the footage is. "It must be fake because it has too much detail, if it was a fuzzy blurry mess I could argue it wasn't a pigeon"
Report Spam   Logged
DieChecker

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2015, 02:46:27 am »

I am a believer and I think this is real, in fact I thought I caught a glimpse of an alien in the cockpit.....

so please may I ask all skeptics to avoid asking for a clear image in the future as here it is.
Report Spam   Logged
Okane

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2015, 02:48:28 am »

Looks like a flying Ford van.  Wink

Report Spam   Logged
Medium of the Damned
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2015, 02:50:24 am »

I'm not saying this is genuine footage, but you just can't win with UFO videos.
If it's shaky or blurred people ask why,
If it's clear, then it's 'too good to be true'.
Plus, any video can be faked now.
Report Spam   Logged
Mirror Image

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2015, 02:52:23 am »

It's a shame the video doesn't continue on until the UFO either lands or disappears from sight. I wonder if it's possible to gauge the size of it? Probably not as there's nothing else in the video with it, to compare it with.

Now that drones are accessible to the world and his wife, I suppose it's easy to disguise them as anything you like ....... or are they quite limited in the weight they can carry?
Report Spam   Logged
She-ra, Princess of Power

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2015, 02:56:27 am »

If it is 'Too good to be true" it is a lie.
Report Spam   Logged

Xomon

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2015, 02:59:21 am »

erm....HELLO! Its made by ThirdPhaseoftheMoon.... it even says so on the opening screen

well known cgi hoaxers, Im surprised the hoaxer still gets any attention at all

He manages to 'film'.... quality ufo's every week, my...how lucky he is
Report Spam   Logged
Xomon

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2015, 02:59:55 am »

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/12/fake-ufos-thirdphase-of-the-moon-busted-and-outed-2444582.html
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: