Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 09:18:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Strange growl

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange growl  (Read 52 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: July 18, 2015, 12:07:37 am »

Strange growl
Posted on 7-16-2015 |

When I still lived with my parents I had the room facing the backyard and the next door house. In the garage in our backyard we had made a heated house for the cats and our dog Sadie, an older chow mix who was always happy and friendly. One night while laying in bed watching TV I heard Sadie crying. Thinking she just wanted to play with the cats I let a little time pass before I became worried because she hadn't stopped. I walk out back to find her standing outside of the garage looking at the corner where the garage meets the fence.

Thinking it was the cats playing in the neighbors yard I walked her back into her house, petted her and returned to my room. Soon enough she began crying again and again I walk outback to investigate. She is standing outside again looking at the same spot as before. I walked inside to grab a flashlight and then went over to the neighbors yard to see if her dog or the cats were over there. Nothing. The yard was completely clear of any animals. I then go put Sadie to bed again and begin walking to the door when I heard a deep growl from directly on the other side of the fence.

I've lived with dogs all of my life and know what sounds they make... This was no dog. This growl sent shivers down my spine. I quickly shined the flashlight over the fence and again saw nothing. A completely empty dirt yard. I ran to the door and told my mom what had happened. Whatever it was it stopped bothering Sadie as she quickly went to sleep afterwards.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: