Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 08:17:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

UK's X-Files to be released within 8 months

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UK's X-Files to be released within 8 months  (Read 670 times)
Mystique
Superhero Member

« on: July 11, 2015, 06:04:06 am »

james:

there will never be disclosure because they have kept it from us for so long that they now have no choice to release anything that will confirm their existance. the government that we know doesn't even know, and can never find out. when i was stationed at bangor sumarine base in washington, which i guarded warheads for the trident submarine, i saw craft fly over the base that were not from here, this base is a no fly zone, and if we have craft like what i saw i challenge the military or whoever to show us those craft. they can because we don't have anything like what i saw. it was not a light high in the sky, it was not ballon, or swamp gas . these were at tree top level 200 feet off the ground. they will never disclose anything because the elite have sosold the human race out, and have allowed them to take us over, as long as they can keep their money and power over us.I really find it hard to believe that people have no concern about whats going on, 100 thousand people each year disappear without a trace, and no one seems to care, when will it be your turn to disappear? will anyone even care ? wake up and lets all just march down there to area 51 and go in and see whats going on, if all 300 million of us go down there what will they do, i say nothing. people should know whats going on , the govern ment works for us, and the shadow government whether they belive it or not does to. Its all about greed and power people , they don't tell us about the technolgy they have cause they want to keep making a profit. and they contol us and have sold us out, those 100 thousand that disappear every year without a trace, and the millions that are abducted that don't even know have rights, lets not let them down, lets find a way to expose it
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: