Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:40:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

US Navy images show UFOs over the Arctic

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: US Navy images show UFOs over the Arctic  (Read 800 times)
On Earth as it is in Heaven

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2015, 03:06:40 am »

Yes but of what? We know that objects can appear to float in the air, it even happens with mountains. But what are the objects in the OP?
Report Spam   Logged
Astra

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2015, 03:08:28 am »

Another Submarine, however the target blimp seems more likely. On the first page, I thought it could even be a transport plane head on view. The saucer shape looks very much like NASA gear, and the Navy did pick up NASA stuff that falls into the ocean. Fact is we have several viable earthly candidates, there is no reason to seek answers of world at this point or any other from what I can see.
Report Spam   Logged
The Creeper
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2015, 03:10:34 am »

Once we eliminate the possible,whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. Except, the tinfoil brigade DONT eliminate the possible, they just ignore it.
Report Spam   Logged
Bythia Lyon

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2015, 01:34:19 am »

Definitely have to agree with the target blimp theory so far, seems like a good match... but just curious does anyone know if that design was still being used in the 70's? I ask because the blimp picture provided earlier in the thread, along with other pics I've found showing a similar design all seem to be considerably older pictures, taken around 1908-1915. So was the US Navy still using these types of balloons 50-60 years later?
Report Spam   Logged
Therion
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2015, 01:36:29 am »

I have seen a lot of photos of UFO sightings and I believe that they do exist. I have read some articles which claim that there are many ancient rock and cave paintings which prove the very existence of UFO's and aliens. These 10,000 year old rock paintings depict weird looking creatures and flying objects. This surely means that these flying objects do exist.
Report Spam   Logged
Astra

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2015, 01:38:21 am »

All of that can be explained by people who have actually studied all these various subjects that the charlatans have flim-flammed you with. You do a disservice to history when you buy into a YouTube video made by a charlatan yet don't spend a minute trying to understand the real meaning of those paintings and other objects. Links can be posted if you'd like
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: