Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 10:12:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Mysterious beast prowls Plymouth suburbs

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mysterious beast prowls Plymouth suburbs  (Read 403 times)
Netherworld
Superhero Member

« on: July 09, 2015, 02:18:19 am »

Mystery ‘beast’ spotted roaming Plymouth suburbs
A ‘big cat’ has been spotted prowling the Plymouth suburbs with locals wondering what the ‘mystery animal’ could be

A picture of mystery animal taken by Carole Desforges in the garden of her home on the outskirts of Plymouth, Devon
A picture of mystery animal taken by Carole Desforges in the garden of her home on the outskirts of Plymouth, Devon Photo: SWNS Group

By Agency

10:57PM BST 02 Jul 2015

Comments105 Comments

A mystery animal has been spotted prowling in the garden of a house on the outskirts of Plymouth.

Office worker Carole Desforges saw the animal from her living room and managed to get a few snaps of it through the window before it ran off.

Carole, 59, first thought it was just a fox - but having reviewed her pictures she is now not so sure.

• Big cats in Britain: in pictures
• Wild lynx to return to Britain after 1,300 years

Some friends have suggested it could be a puma, lynx, leopard - or an unknown beast of Plymouth.

But Carole said: " I guess it remains a mystery. I enjoy the speculation about it all.

"I don't know what it is, but people have been suggesting it could be some kind of big cat.

"A puma or a lynx have both been mentioned. I don't know what it is, but I have never seen anything like it before.

"I was in the living room and saw something blurry outside through the living room door.

"I grabbed my phone and took a picture. I originally thought it was a fox but since I shared the photo, people have been having all sorts of ideas."

Her son Dave Desforges added: "Mum might think it's a fox, but I am not convinced."

Latest figures show there have been an estimated 200 big cat sightings in Devon and Cornwall over the last 13 years - which also included a tiger.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: