Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 02:45:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Man recounts sighting of Bigfoot in Scotland

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Man recounts sighting of Bigfoot in Scotland  (Read 259 times)
Avalon
Superhero Member

« on: July 07, 2015, 01:16:15 am »

‘My reports of seeing a monster were not taken seriously’ — woman says she saw Bigfoot in Angus
By Graeme Strachan, 22 January 2015 7.53am.

Charmaine Fraser, who claims to have sighted a Bigfoot.DC Thomson

A Bigfoot hunter believes the mythical beast could still be roaming the Angus countryside.

Charmaine Fraser, 41, claims to have seen a Bigfoot near a disused sandstone quarry during a morning walk with her gran’s dog as a child.

She has now gone public on her sighting and wants people to help her prove the existence of the mysterious creatures.

Charmaine, who is orginally from Monikie and now lives in Edinburgh, said she saw the 7ft, black beast with no neck and broad shoulders in Carmyllie in the early 1980s.

She told The Courier: “I was with the dog and we were coming down the path that leads to the track running past the bottom of the property and out to the farm road.

“Just before I got on to the track, the dog stopped suddenly and started to growl, whine and bare her teeth.

“I looked up to see a large black figure further along the track standing with its back to me.

“It was reaching up to a branch on a tree at the side of the track and was tall, of thick build with no neck and wide shoulders.

“I remember standing in shock for a second or two before screaming and turning to run back to the house.

“As I screamed, it slowly started to turn round but I didn’t hang about to see its face.

“Needless to say, my reports of seeing a monster were not taken seriously and dismissed as it probably being a neighbour.

“For years I wondered what it was and have recently found out about other possible sightings further north-east.”

Charmaine, who has a degree in psychology from St Andrews University, said the creature was “like a gorilla standing upright”.

She said she saw a figure in the same area shortly afterwards with a “humanoid shape” and eyes that shone orange when headlights picked it out in the darkness.

Charmaine said the area near the quarry at Carmyllie used to be pine woods but almost all has since been cleared for housing.

She said: “My sister found a den made of branches in the woods, with five or six animal skulls arranged in a semi-circle.

“The strange stories I’ve heard makes me think something could still be there.”

Mum-of-one Charmaine has since joined the British Bigfoot Research team and has urged people in Angus to come forward with their own sightings.

Anyone with information can contact Charmaine on bigfootresearchscotland@gmail.com.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/angus-the-mearns/my-reports-of-seeing-a-monster-were-not-taken-seriously-woman-says-she-saw-bigfoot-in-angus-1.799761
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: