Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:27:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Penthouse Prints Photos from the Roswell Case? Sept., 1996 Issue, Page 150

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Penthouse Prints Photos from the Roswell Case? Sept., 1996 Issue, Page 150  (Read 336 times)
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« on: June 23, 2015, 01:08:40 am »

Penthouse Prints Photos
from the Roswell Case?

Sept., 1996 Issue,
Page 150

The year of 1996 is a sign that people within the media are no longer going to tolerate not printing the truth. Whether the photographs shared in this issue of Penthouse are real or not, it is a clear sign that the people in the US (and probably the whole world) want to know the truth. The one images contained on this page which is from this article, comes from the Art Bell Web Site and looks remarkably like the three images we posted last year, which came out of Hong Kong but were disputed to be the Grey Dummy sitting in the UFO Museum in Roswell, New Mexico which was donated by the producer of the movie called "Roswell" done by Showtime last year that was used in their film. In any case, since it appears to be the same photos, we might as well give some information being shared about them in the next go-around.

(Editor's Note: Also I thank fellow V J Helper, Dave Vetterick for sending me the image above and a copy of the Penthouse article. Visit Daves Home Page, for an assorted list of goodies related to evidence about UFOs ...)

See what you think ....

ILLINOIS

Highlights of
    the September 1996
    Penthouse Issue

Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 14:27:54 -0400
    To: Iufo@alterzone.com
    Subject: Fwd: Highlights from the September 1996 Penthouse

-> SearchNet's iufo Mailing List

---------------------
    Forwarded message:
    Date: 96-07-29 10:07:08 EDT

NEW YORK -- (ENTERTAINMENT WIRE)--July 29, 1996--Three photographs taken by the U.S. military of the autopsy of an alien from outer space are being published nationally for the first time in the September issue of Penthouse magazine, which has challenged the government to acknowledge their authenticity.

The images, which were obtained clandestinely by Penthouse for its 27th anniversary issue from unidentified sources, show the head and upper torso, hands and mid-section of a being of indeterminate sex that looks remarkably human-like. In an accompanying story, the magazine's editor-in-chief and publisher Bob Guccione said the images are "incontrovertible evidence, from a film that has been suppressed for decades, that mankind is not alone in the universe."

Guccione said he has sent a copy of the September Penthouse to Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Ronald Fogleman so that the published photos can be matched against the complete film record he says was made of the autopsy.

"I am convinced that these are 100 percent genuine photos of an alien but the government will never admit it because to do so would acknowledge a coverup of the existence of life beyond our solar system," Guccione said. He said he has posted extra guards at the magazine's printing plant and warehouse to make sure that distribution of the magazine is not disrupted. The magazine goes on sale July 30 and copies will be sealed in plastic envelopes.

"A photograph of Jesus Christ might be a comparable story to the first real photo of an extraterrestrial," Guccione said. "Otherwise, there's nothing that compares to this," according to Penthouse publisher Bob Guccione, who was interviewed for an accompanying story by former Omni magazine editor Keith Ferrell.

(Editor's Note: In this article Mr. Ferrell also shares that he was involved as the editor of Omni Magazine for six years and that he worked on the monthly UFO Update section which was supported by Mr. Guccione. They tried to deal with the UFO situation was very serious, scientific and rational but each time they contacted the government to explore more details on various cases they only met censorship, denial, dismissal and misdirection. It makes one very suspicious I would think when a party claiming they have nothing to hide does everything possible to find a reason why they either have no information or can't provide any information ... Illinois)

In recent weeks, Time and Newsweek and other media have published extensive stories on investigations into the possibility that the Earth has been visited by life-forms from outer space. Surveys indicate that up to 48 percent of Americans believe that aliens have actually visited Earth. The motion picture "Independence Day," with an alien-invasion theme, broke box office records in its opening weeks.

Guccione said the photos were obtained from the daughter of a German scientist who escaped to America at the outset of World War II and worked with Einstein and Oppenheimer on high-level research projects. Separately, he was involved in the investigation of the crash of a mysterious spacecraft in Roswell, New Mexico, in the late 1940s. Neither the scientist nor his daughter were identified by the magazine.

The photos published by Penthouse were secretly copied from a filmed record of the autopsy of the remains of one of the victims of the Roswell crash. Although the crash was investigated by U.S. military personnel, which is reported to have conducted the autopsy, no official government reports of the post mortem have ever been released of the event that has been widely chronicled in UFO literature. The Penthouse photos are not related to a dramatized reenactment of the Roswell alien autopsy incident that was carried recently by Fox-TV.

"The pictures from the autopsy have never been seen in the national press until now. Other copies, originally shared with a close colleague, have appeared in the Japanese media and a few esoteric UFO magazines with extremely limited circulation," Guccione maintains.

"With the publication of these pictures I challenge the government to acknowledge the existence of the complete motion-picture documentation of alien presence on Earth," Guccione said. (Page 150; Interview available with Bob Guccione and Keith Ferrell)

Robin Gold or Shari Bryan, 212/702-6000 ext.1901
    email: regold@aol.com

-> Send "subscribe iufo " to majordomo@alterzone.com
    -> Posted by: Ndunlks@aol.com
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 01:09:13 am »

One of three images from
the Magazine, via Art Bell's Site
Report Spam   Logged
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 01:09:51 am »

Date: Thu, 01 Aug 1996 20:54:59 -0500
Organization: VJ Enterprises
To: rjoshua@sprintmail.com
Subject: Explaination of Alien Pictures

Joshua,

you need to look at the Penthouse photo's and see for yourself.

I'm a newbe to this and have not seen these penthouse photo's before. I have no clue who's blowing smoke. Perhaps if you see them it will ring a bell with you.

Besides I knew you just wanted a good excuse......Smiley

Dave

> Subject: Re: UFO UpDate: Velez & Hopkins on CNBC tonight
>
> Hi Joel and all,
>
> In a message dated 96-08-01 01:42:27 EDT, Joel Henry writes:
>
> > These photos have been floating around the internet for a few years
> > now. I have copies of the 3: upper torso, middle torso, and legs.
> > They are NOT from the Roswell movie or the autopsy films (some people
> > have made that claim).
>
> I know they appeared late last summer sometime. First time I saw them
> anyway. I did not know that they had been out for years.
>
> >  They are very similar to the Roswell movie and dummy at the Roswell
> >  museum. Since the photos came FIRST, the other obviously were based
> >  on them, not vice-versa. Of course, that does not prove the photos
> >  are authentic. I just wish people would not put the cart before the
> >  horse. Bad information is as bad as dis-information.
>
> Well, someone better tell Paul Davids, the producer of the Showtime
> film, "Roswell," who claims these pictures are pictures of one of the
> dummies which were created for that moive by Steve Johnson, FX artist.
> He said so in a statement to ISCNI news last year sometime.
>
> After much searching through the ISCNI archives on AOL, here is the
> story: EXCERPT:
>
> CNI News - Volume 11.4
> October 12, 1995
> Published by the ISCNI News Center
> Editor: Michael Lindemann
>
> 2) HONG KONG ALIEN IS "DEFINITELY" A FILM PROP
>
> On approximately August 30, a few days following the world-wide
> television showing of Ray Santilli's "alien autopsy" footage, a tabloid
> newspaper in Hong Kong printed three photos said to represent a "real"
> alien from Roswell. These photos quickly spread across the internet.
> They looked more "real" than Santilli's alien in the sense of "more like
> one would expect." These three photos are now posted in the ISCNI public
> library in the "Alien Lifeforms" section. However, it has now been
> definitely established that these photos do NOT represent a genuine
> alien (this has been duly noted in the ISCNI library files).
>
> In a memo issued a few days ago by Paul Davids, executive producer and
> co-writer of the Showtime television movie "Roswell," Davids says he is
> 100% certain that the so-called "Hong Kong alien" is a prop made for his
> film. The full text of his memo follows:
>
>   "I have now had a chance to download and examine the so-called
>   Chinese alien photos that... were published in a Chinese newspaper
>   as actually being the Roswell alien.
>
>   "I've examined three photos, all of a being lying on a sheet with
>   the upright bars of a hospital bed behind it, one photo showing
>   the head in a semi-profile, one showing the feet and hands and one
>   showing an arm and a leg.
>
>   "[I wish to] inform everyone... that this "alien" is definitely one
>   of four props that were built for our film.  After production, it was
>   given on loan to the International UFO Museum and Research Center in
>   Roswell, New Mexico. There it is on display for the public, in this
>   precise hospital bed, where anyone can visit it and take pictures of
>   it.  We never intended it to become the object of this kind of hoax.
>
>   "Please note that I have compared the body in all its details to some
>   of the dozens of photos I have of that particular movie prop.  My
>   determination is 100% correct with no possibility of error.  Each
>   detail of every wound matches.  It does appear that someone has used
>   pen or some computer program such as adobe photoshop to cover the
>   genital area and to add a bit of false color.
>
>   "I am very disappointed to see that this is being presented to
>   unsuspecting people, both in press and over the internet, as
>   something actual, when it decidedly is not.
>
>   Sincerely,
>   Paul Davids
>
> End of story from ISCNI News
>
> Rebecca Schatte
> Speaking for myself.

Report Spam   Logged
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 01:10:23 am »

Date: Sat, 3 Aug 1996 16:15:17 -0400 (EDT)
From: Francisco Lopez {d005734c@dcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us}
Subject: UFO UpDate: CNBC - Penthouse, Velez, Hopkins,
--- and the boys. (fwd)

Date: Thu, 01 Aug 1996 01:37:57 -0400

Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 17:51:41 -0500
To: UFO UpDates - Toronto {ebk@nobelmed.com}
Subject: CNBC - Penthouse, Velez, Hopkins, and the boys.

{snip}

(Editor's Note: Apparent Bob Guccionni appeared on CNBC to discuss his issue with the Alien Photos ... here was some feedback on the show)

Bob Guccionni was there, hawking his new issue of Penthouse. The most interesting picture shown from the magazine, if I may be so sexist, was the lovely looking young lady on the cover. The alien photographs appear, at least to me, to be the same ones that appeared in the recent past from the orient that have been identified (as Kevin Randle informed us) as the alien mock-up in Roswell, from the Showtime movie.

What I found more interesting was what Guccionni had to say about the pictures story. According to Guccionni, the pictures were given to Penthouse free of charge (unlike the AP reported rumor of a $200,000 paycheck). The mystery lady is the daughter of a German scientist who defected after WWII.

Here is where it gets potentially easy to check. In 1947, according to Guccionni, this lady was 12 or 13 years old. Additionally, she was living with her father in Roswell, New Mexico. I'm not sure, but I think it would be rather easy to check if a German scientist was living in Roswell at that time. And if there were more than one, how many had pre-teen girls? Maybe I'm wrong, I don't really know, but it seems to be a point that COULD be checked.

Anyway, this scientist is suposed to have worked on The Philadelphia Project with Oppenhimer. Earlier interviews with Guccionni had indicated that he worked with Enstien on some top secret WWII projects, but that wouldn't be historically accurate. Guccionni didn't mention Enstien on this show.

The film was reported to have been special film made only for the army, and only in 1947, as indicated by various markings on the film. This film was, according to Guccionni, only issued during 1947. It was 16mm color film.

Additionally, Guccionni, who also publishes Omni (when it's published),claims that Omni researchers have a red powder from an Abductee. This powder was, according to the abductee, used to "powder" the abductee prior to experimentation (I think).

Also, Guccionni claimed that the picture came from Japan, and that the Japanesse Government claimed it was a drowned Japanesse sailor.

Hopkins (and this is my hooray from earlier) immediatly questioned the pictures as those of the dummy from the showtime movie and Roswell Museum. Guccionni claimed that the dummy must have been made from the photos.

Overall, I was less than impressed with Guccionni.

{snip}

--
   |    SCULLY - MULDER '96     |              thanks to:
   |     Trust No One Else      |        jgiglio@nova.umuc.edu
   *----------------------------*       For the Bumper Sticker
          btbmag@ro.com                    in this Signature

Errol Bruce-Knapp (ebk@nobelmed.com)
UFO UpDates - Toronto - 416-932-0031
The OnLine Information List Service of MUFON Ontario
Your participation is encouraged and appreciated

MUFON Ontario's Home Page:
http://www.interlog.com/-epona/mufonont.html

The Canadian Ufologist - A MUFON Ontario Publication
http://www.interlog.com/-lourenco/ufologist.html

+-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|The Navigator BBS - Home of Concord BBS - Brazil / MUFONET South America |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Report Spam   Logged
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 01:10:49 am »

Real Pictures of the Greys?

Similar photos were released on the Internet prior to the photos that were published in the September issue (1996) of Penthouse Magazine. Click above to view additional information about these photos ... purportedly of dummies in a museum in Roswell, New Mexico.

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/joshup.html
Report Spam   Logged
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2015, 01:11:35 am »

Note From Dave.....

We know now the images on this page are man made replicas housed in a museum.

I'm leaving all the dialog below in tact as it came to us before anyone knew the real source of the images.

It's interesting to note the high degree of interest and understandable enthusiam that arrises when some new piece of evidence pops up that just might prove what we all already believe..............That Aliens are real !

Steve Kaeser has been scouting the Information Highway for various images related to Aliens. He has located and shared with us various images related to the Roswell Film held by Merlin Productions in England and now he has just sent to us some new pictures which he claims came from someone in Hong Kong.

Although he didn't specify which type of aliens these might be, it appears to match the typical description of a Grey. Also, after these pictures, I asked Steve to send me some background about them. A person who has been very active in Hong Kong with the Roswell Film named Angus, who we share some of his postings in our World View section of the film answered Steve.

We also include an email message from Angus to Steve to shed some additional light on these pictures.

See what you think ......... Illinois

Report Spam   Logged
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2015, 01:11:49 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2015, 01:12:01 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2015, 01:12:13 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2015, 01:13:01 am »

Subject: To All Recipients of this Email

Hello all

I have consolidated most of the people replying to my paranet postings.

The newsgroup server is down, for some reason, so I can't post to it.

This will be an intermin report for now. Please post a cc: to paranet if you can. I cannot.

Here in Hong Kong, the 28th 8pm did NOT bring the autopsy film. Instead it was a really badly done reporting on what UFOs are, what Roswell was, etc.

I was impressed, however, by the fact that our local TV crew did get interviews with some folks at Roswell, including visiting the crash sites.

However, we still have to wait for TONIGHT (29th) for the actual autopsy showing. They said that 22 countries are showing it around the world.

Anyway, the reason I am posting this is because I have ADDITIONAL INFORMATION that I doubt anyone else has on, if what I have read is true.

I have here a copy of a local newsmagazine, not quite tabloid but sort of, but anyway it contains an article on aliens at Roswell.

In the article are 3 photographs of an alien, said to have been recovered from Roswell. The photos were supplied to the Hong Kong magazine by a Japanese journalist as an act of good faith. The report stated that these photos have rarely been seen in public.

The photo, which I was going to scan and post, is quite clear albeit on newsprint. It is in color in the magazine. The alien there is shockingly real. The head is enlarged, and looks like the aliens we're accustomed to in the other materials over the years. Nothing like the alien in the Santilli film.

And this is significant: The alien has 4 fingers and toes. This is in line with Roswell witnesses, and NOT with the Santilli film alien which has 6 fingers.

The crash and burn injuries on this alien is much more in line than the exposed hole on the Santilli alien. Looking at the photo, I don't see how anyone can think the Santilli film is real. In my opinion, the alien I have here in this magazine is the real McCoy. The Santilli one is fake and may be proven to be so in the near future.

The alien in this magazine looks like a real creature. I see very realistic arms and legs. It also has some pubic hair and nipples. It looks male. The ears and nose, etc. don't look very much like makeup, unless they sawed a human head off, and put another one on, and cut off one finger and toe each. But I doubt that.

Anyway, the bottom line is that this alien looks nothing like the Santilli alien, and this one looks more real. I have never seen this photo before in any other source. The other 2 photos are close ups of the feet and the cadaver.

I will scan these soon and post to paranet, as soon as the server is back up, and I have access to a HI-RES color scanner. I don't right now and I didn't want to post a crappy video-camcorder shot instead of a real scan.

Because of the volume of email, please don't email me or reply to this broadcast unless you have something important or urgent to tell me.

Thanks very much and I'll keep you all posted on happenings here as this mystery unravels in the next couple of weeks.

XXXXXX.

SOME ADDITIONAL INSIGHTS FROM STEVE KAESER:

However, neil@adm1.ph.man.ac.uk (Neil Morris) says that the images are of the same model/dummy used in the Showtime movie ROSWELL. He had watched the Showtime film several days ago, and when he saw these images, he recognized it immediately. I have not gone back to check this out, but have no reason to doubt that Neil is correct.

Another facet to this that I would add at this point is an interesting rumour that has (thus far) not been verified....

>From: RSchatte@aol.com
        >Date: Sun, 27 Aug 1995 12:57:50 -0400
        >To: skaeser@cais.com
        >Subject: Re: Autopsy film shown worldwide, why?
        >
        .....{deleted text}

>But according to some gossip I received yesterday, it seems that
        >a prominent researcher and magazine editor in the UK has received
        >anonymously 3 Polaroid photos depicting the alien autopsy scene as
        >an actual "set."  I am trying very hard to confirm this.  My source
        >is reliable - now if I can just get the editor to respond to my
        >request for more information.  It was also said that Phil Mantle
        >received these photos as well.
        >
        =====message end======

I am also attempting to find out if this has any credibility, but thus far have come up blank. I suspect that the three Polaroid photos may be same images shown in the Hong Kong magazine article (with the rumour surrounding them growing and mutating as it winds it way through the morass we know and love as "UFOlogy")........... Steve

Penthouse Alien Photos 9/96

Three photos of a what we believe is the same alien appears in the September issue (1996) of Penthouse Magazine. Bob Guccione, the magazine's editor-in-chief and publisher believes absolutely that these images are from the Roswell case. here.

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/joshup.html
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: