Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 11:34:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Penthouse Prints Photos from the Roswell Case? Sept., 1996 Issue, Page 150

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Penthouse Prints Photos from the Roswell Case? Sept., 1996 Issue, Page 150  (Read 335 times)
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« on: June 23, 2015, 01:10:23 am »

Date: Sat, 3 Aug 1996 16:15:17 -0400 (EDT)
From: Francisco Lopez {d005734c@dcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us}
Subject: UFO UpDate: CNBC - Penthouse, Velez, Hopkins,
--- and the boys. (fwd)

Date: Thu, 01 Aug 1996 01:37:57 -0400

Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 17:51:41 -0500
To: UFO UpDates - Toronto {ebk@nobelmed.com}
Subject: CNBC - Penthouse, Velez, Hopkins, and the boys.

{snip}

(Editor's Note: Apparent Bob Guccionni appeared on CNBC to discuss his issue with the Alien Photos ... here was some feedback on the show)

Bob Guccionni was there, hawking his new issue of Penthouse. The most interesting picture shown from the magazine, if I may be so sexist, was the lovely looking young lady on the cover. The alien photographs appear, at least to me, to be the same ones that appeared in the recent past from the orient that have been identified (as Kevin Randle informed us) as the alien mock-up in Roswell, from the Showtime movie.

What I found more interesting was what Guccionni had to say about the pictures story. According to Guccionni, the pictures were given to Penthouse free of charge (unlike the AP reported rumor of a $200,000 paycheck). The mystery lady is the daughter of a German scientist who defected after WWII.

Here is where it gets potentially easy to check. In 1947, according to Guccionni, this lady was 12 or 13 years old. Additionally, she was living with her father in Roswell, New Mexico. I'm not sure, but I think it would be rather easy to check if a German scientist was living in Roswell at that time. And if there were more than one, how many had pre-teen girls? Maybe I'm wrong, I don't really know, but it seems to be a point that COULD be checked.

Anyway, this scientist is suposed to have worked on The Philadelphia Project with Oppenhimer. Earlier interviews with Guccionni had indicated that he worked with Enstien on some top secret WWII projects, but that wouldn't be historically accurate. Guccionni didn't mention Enstien on this show.

The film was reported to have been special film made only for the army, and only in 1947, as indicated by various markings on the film. This film was, according to Guccionni, only issued during 1947. It was 16mm color film.

Additionally, Guccionni, who also publishes Omni (when it's published),claims that Omni researchers have a red powder from an Abductee. This powder was, according to the abductee, used to "powder" the abductee prior to experimentation (I think).

Also, Guccionni claimed that the picture came from Japan, and that the Japanesse Government claimed it was a drowned Japanesse sailor.

Hopkins (and this is my hooray from earlier) immediatly questioned the pictures as those of the dummy from the showtime movie and Roswell Museum. Guccionni claimed that the dummy must have been made from the photos.

Overall, I was less than impressed with Guccionni.

{snip}

--
   |    SCULLY - MULDER '96     |              thanks to:
   |     Trust No One Else      |        jgiglio@nova.umuc.edu
   *----------------------------*       For the Bumper Sticker
          btbmag@ro.com                    in this Signature

Errol Bruce-Knapp (ebk@nobelmed.com)
UFO UpDates - Toronto - 416-932-0031
The OnLine Information List Service of MUFON Ontario
Your participation is encouraged and appreciated

MUFON Ontario's Home Page:
http://www.interlog.com/-epona/mufonont.html