Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:30:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Aliens are out there and Area 51 is real, head of Nasa says

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliens are out there and Area 51 is real, head of Nasa says  (Read 197 times)
Christy Summers

« on: June 22, 2015, 01:21:23 am »

Aliens are out there and Area 51 is real, head of Nasa says

Asked by a 10 year old whether he believed in aliens, Major Charles Frank Bolden Jr said he believed that ‘we will someday find other forms of life’
Andrew Griffin Author Biography

Friday 19 June 2015

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/aliens-are-out-there-and-area-51-is-real-head-of-nasa-says-10332507.html

We will one day find aliens, but they’re not in Area 51, the head of Nasa has said.

There are so many other planets that “we're going to find...evidence that there is life elsewhere in the universe”, Nasa administrator Major Charles Frank Bolden Jr told school children on Sky News.

Asked by 10-year-old Carmen Dearing on the channel’s Hot Seat programme, he said: "I do believe that we will someday find other forms of life or a form of life, if not in our solar system then in some of the other solar systems - the billions of solar systems in the universe.
ADVERTISING
READ MORE
Nasa puts together coalition to search for aliens
One Earth Message to crowdfund our first words to aliens
We will have definitive evidence of alien life in 20 years

“Today we know that there are literally thousands, if not millions of other planets, many of which may be very similar to our own earth. So some of us, many of us believe that we're going to find… evidence that there is life elsewhere in the universe."

Admitting that there was an Area 51 — the highly-confidential US government site that has often been rumoured to hide away secret aliens and their space ships — Bolden said that it’s “not what many think”.

“I’ve been to a place called that but it’s a normal research and development place,” he said. “I never saw any aliens or alien spacecraft or anything when I was there.

“I think because of the secrecy of the aeronautics research that goes on there it’s ripe for people to talk about aliens being there.”

"I do believe that we will someday find other forms of life or a form of life, if not in our solar system then in some of the other solar systems - the billions of solar systems in the universe.”
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: