Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 07:04:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Artist inspired by abduction experiences

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Artist inspired by abduction experiences  (Read 152 times)
Teri Charboneau
Superhero Member

« on: June 13, 2015, 03:08:48 am »

Artist inspired by abduction experiences
Posted on Sunday, 28 December, 2014

Canning's work has proven very popular. Image Credit: CC BY-SA 2.0 Jennifer Rensel
Lloyd Canning has based his artwork on visions associated with his extraterrestrial encounters.
The 33-year-old British artist claims that he was first abducted ten years ago while driving home in a van he had just purchased. During the journey he recalled witnessing a large round, shining object hovering in the sky above the road.

"As it passed over I was completely awestruck and I froze, I couldn't understand what had flown over me," he said. "It was a massive object, with no wings, and flew over without any sound."

Several days later Canning started to feel compelled to paint strange images that kept appearing in his mind. Before long he was 'receiving' these images on a regular basis and has since painted numerous works of art based on what he now believes to be a form of extraterrestrial channeling.

"Ever since that first sighting I have had these crazy visions that just come over me," he said. "When they happen it's like I don't have a choice - I just have to paint them."

Despite the unusual nature of his work however Canning's paintings have proven very popular and he has showcased them at several exhibitions and conventions.

"It's something that I think I have to tell people about, I think I was chosen because I was an artist, and they know they could channel through me," he said.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/british-artist-claims-been-visited-4880049
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: