Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 02:48:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Science will never find Atlantis

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Science will never find Atlantis  (Read 2953 times)
Hermocrates

« on: September 10, 2015, 11:05:08 am »

at sgem2011 the national geological institute of a european union country announced that they had found atlantis. since sgem is not an event that is written about this information was known only to geologists until archaeologists were guided to gadiera and the pen of geryon. archaeologists are however labeling the region "garden of eden" rather than atlantis. it is a shame this type of information doesn't get out to the public until at least 10 years after the fact but its best to be absolutely sure i guess.

atlantis hunters should probably have noted where the first ever mention of the pillars of heracles places them. after that atlantis leaps out a satellite image, soil map and archaeological record.

peace

Peace you say? Why your news is news to all those here with their very own pet projects of their very own idea and location of Atlantis, which happens to differ, mostly. And in Jesus' own words, "It's war and division you bring to them, not peace." For sure, someone who will notice your post will very likely request proof from you and from those of the national geological institute "country" you are telling of to this forum. But I'm sure that if you are telling something that really happened, many here will be privy to it already, since this forum is a mine full of experts on Atlantis, and for sure they are up to date. For me, I welcome any truth as to the whereabouts of the Garden of Eden too, besides Atlantis, so that mankind can return back to our beginnings. But I'm afraid that the find of the garden of Eden is very difficult to prove as such, because it had even less details about its physical description and location pointers for anyone to, "scientifically" assess the truth about any claims of having found it. But, if anyone finds the tree of life, the tree of knowledge, and the Archangel with a flaming sword in hand barring the entrance into it, then perhaps people will take notice. But the eventual scientific proof of having found Eden is noticing God walking in the midst of the garden, in the cool of the day.

How did you find this site, and what motivated you towards these here neck of the "woods," if I may ask?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: