Atlantis Online
March 18, 2024, 10:17:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Science will never find Atlantis

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Science will never find Atlantis  (Read 2916 times)
Hermocrates

« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2015, 04:26:26 pm »

exactly what piece of text have i plagiarized? all the pictures i've showed come from picassa or originated there. if you check the dates you will find the dates on picassa predate that wordpress site.

who plagiarizes here? continuously? all these songs and any idea you try to pass off as your own? who didn't know the first thing? who spends sooo much time trying to convince themselves that what they don't know doesn't matter... like a true clinical psychotic.

the national geological institute of romania made the atlantis announcement not your wordpress individual. i do not recall prince eugene being mentioned by the ngir at all. so who what is the point of what very clearly your hugest discovery ever.

Anyone that may be interested, although I doubt it, can go to this site; https://shebtiw.wordpress.com/ and peruse it, especially the "blogs" section, and also anything else there, which you have plagiarized there and proposed on this site.  And if they have any brains, unlike you, they will see for themselves. So whomever you are, as all I know is that you are a silly clown that forgot to put on his makeup on, and was trying to make others laugh; but only the idiots like yourself, the ones that know nothing of Plato, nor anything really worth knowing in this life. If you had to steal and be caught and punished, you could have at least stolen real gold coins, rather than just plated copper, as the penalty is just the same as if you had stolen real gold. Next time, when you are out of jail, with the "get out of jail" card I gave you, go and steal something valuable, you silly crow!

Lying even you when you were caught with your pants down will do you no good. So long my expert fisherman. You were caught red-handed right from the start. You idiot, bird-brain!

Here is my last song for you, and then the fun is over for good. And I will, this time only, besides the lyrics, include the youtube location, just as you had requested.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=this+and+that+tom+jones+youtube&view=detail&mid=F871456E7D8E2DF3F140F871456E7D8E2DF3F140&FORM=VIRE1

I tried to do a little bit of big time moving
I played the clubs and stayed out late at night
I tried to lose the memory of a lover
When someone said, 'Two wrongs don't make a right'

Well, I had too much of this and that
And this and that is no good
I said I had too much of this and that

I tried so hard to really get to understand you
You took advantage of me from the start, oh baby
But now it seems that you have found another
And just like me you're gonna end with a broken heart

Oh no, listen to me
'cause I had too much of this and that
I said I had too much baby, of this and that

Call me if you're all alone and blue
Say you love me and I'll come running to you
And I will, you know I will do anything for you, oh

'cause I had too much of this and that
Listen baby, I had too much honey, of this and that
And this and that is no good, no good

One time
I had too much of this and that
And this and that is no good, no good, no good
I said I had too much baby, of this and that.
Report Spam   Logged
parta

« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2015, 04:41:30 pm »

i think you need to look up plagiarize in a dictionary. i have said the national geographic institute of romania [mircea ticleanu] announced at sgem2011 that atlantis had been found. i think yimas city has been found. does it say that at shebtiw? too much to read for me.

all i see is that shebtiw borrowed or stole pics then linked to the picassa album. thats an old picassa album and it replaced an older album on flickr. i see shebtiw read ignatious donnelly like i have, the most common bits of sumerian creation myth. egyptian budge and faulkner. pretty much what someone smarter than you would read. is the kikkar mentioned? i have no time to read much.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: