Atlantis Online
March 19, 2024, 12:26:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Science will never find Atlantis

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Science will never find Atlantis  (Read 2919 times)
Rennes-le-Château
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2015, 08:21:06 pm »

In "darkness" I found most here, and in darkness I leave you all.

And in denseness I found all of your posts and in denseness you shall remain. You have got the be the DUMBEST poster I have ever come across. You haven't researched word one about Plato or Atlantis and try to compensate for your ignorance (clear to everyone but you) with a bunch of verbose long-windedness about everything but Atlantis. Then, when all else fails, resort to juvenile insults.

This is what passes for debate in your warped point of view?

Look, I am sorry that no one supported your strange belief that Plato was a devout Christian (four hundred years before Christianity was even invented) and shared the prophecies of John the Revelator, but that is the way it goes when you spout nonsense to logical thinking people.

Here is a prophecy I have for you, Hermaphrodite:

No matter where you go, you will get the same response, save that people will probably have even less patience for this vacuous persona you created (nobody could be that obnoxious and uninformed).

Anyway, Happy Trails, Hermaphrodite, the forum just got collectively smarter with your departure.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2015, 09:43:58 pm »

why would i read all this? do you believe i can learn from it?

. you say there was someone but you don't bother to tell us who. how can one learn from this?

its a poor intellect that doesn't follow the first best lead and until you prove otherwise pindar still owns this title.

ps i did say the junction of sava and danube [springs of ister]. that is the middle danube basin where was okeanos [pelagos of atlas]. i get the impression you think i mean the black sea area. you do know what a pelagos was at the time of plato i hope. no more wiki based scholarship please. if you can't use it as a reference in university it shouldn't be an acceptable source in any serious conversation.

pps herodotus also mentions the pillars of heracles up the danube but struggles with the story because he had no idea a pelagos had filled the midde danube basin [okeanos]. thats 2 sources.

I guess that I was a tad bit too frank and not politically correct when I wrote you off in my last post before this one. The reason that I'm addressing your concerns and accusations, are the same as Plato, as I do not want to sound as a mere man of "words." I guess I should have a little more patience with little ones like you.

You say to me: "please tell all of us who wrote about the pillars of heracles before pindar." Is that not rather childish to ask that of me, or to anyone who has read Plato? You have read Plato, I assume? Well, even though the subject and main point was to find another ancient source, besides Plato, to corroborate the mainstream opinion that the pillars of Heracles are the present day strait of Gibraltar, for which I provided it to you initially, along with the clear indication that the expertise was being provided by Aristotle, and I identified his work that provided the corroboration, and also I stated that there were others before Aristotle and Plato/Socrates that have mentioned the "pillars of Heracles," yet you still did not understand, and continued to admonish me. I tried a second time, with a rather lengthy try, adding my rationale as to your mistaken ideas and knowledge of Pindar, and still to no avail. I had hoped that a third try would have done the trick, but as in baseball, I struck out in making you understand. Therefore I relied on more descriptive words. We will see if that will convince you, yet.

But I digress, as you wanted to know who before Pindar mentioned the pillars. And as Socrates asked; do you want the one drachma discourse or the 50 drachma discourse? But I think for you, since you alluded to the fact that you don't like to read much, at least what I wrote to you, I mean, then I will give the one drachma. Also because like Socrates, I don't have 50 drachma to give, just in case some Etruscans want to know.

Why my dear Para, of course it was not Pindar who first mentions the pillars, but before we get to the first, which will be a great ordeal, since much of ancient literature has been lost, I will at least, just to prove you wrong, give you one source older than Pindar. How is that, will you accept it? I know many here will, if they choose to chime in. So like it or not, here it goes. If we can believe Plato, or as some wanted here, if we can believe the priests, then it was Solon, who before Pindar mentions them. Pindar was only born around 522 BC, whereas Solon already died in 558 BC. Are you good with math? And as far the Herculean labors cited by Pindar in his odes, and which I tried to explain to you, are nothing other than a borrowing and an embellishment, almost a plagiarism of sort, really, by Pindar from his Boeotian countryman, Hesiod. Now we all know that Hesiod was even much older than Solon, and if you carefully expand your eyes wide open, and get a little knowledge, by perusing his Theogony, provided that can really read, you will notice the similarity. Albeit, Hesiod was a man of poor roots and means, and tendered to the people of the streets, by being plain, whereas Pindar was of aristocratic root, and liked to rub elbows with rich and powerful tyrants, especially the Sicilian ones, and gladly flattered them, such as in the ode you cited, which are very poetic and full of worthless and needless words.  The myth is the central piece of Pindar's odes, and Hesiod writings are a wealth and flowing springs of myths galore. Pindar was perfectly familiar with Hesiod, and for this, we can see Pindar quoting Hesiod by name. Why did Pindar use Heracles so much in his poetry? Plain enough, Pindar was a Theban too, need I more to say?

Well so long friend. Hesiod sends you his regards too:

And now I will tell a fable for princes who themselves understand. Thus said the hawk to the nightingale with speckled neck, while he carried her high up among the clouds, gripped fast in his talons, and she, pierced by his crooked talons, cried pitifully. To her he spoke disdainfully: “Miserable thing, why do you cry out? One far stronger than you now holds you fast, and you must go wherever I take you, songstress as you are. And if I please, I will make my meal of you, or let you go. He is a fool who tries to withstand the stronger, for he does not get the mastery and suffers pain besides his shame.” So said the swiftly flying hawk, the long-winged bird.

And mighty Heracles, the valiant son of neat-ankled Alcmena, when he had finished his grievous toils, made Hebe the child of great Zeus and goldshod Hera his shy wife in snowy Olympus. Happy he! For he has finished his great work and lives amongst the undying gods, untroubled and unaging all his days.

And again, Ceto bore to Phorcys the fair-cheeked Graiae, sisters grey from their birth: and both deathless gods and men who walk on earth call them Graiae, Pemphredo well-clad, and saffron-robed Enyo, and the Gorgons who dwell beyond glorious Ocean in the frontier land towards Night where are the clear-voiced Hesperides, Sthenno, and Euryale, and Medusa who suffered a woeful fate: she was mortal, but the two were undying and grew not old. With her lay the Dark-haired One1in a soft meadow amid spring flowers. And when Perseus cut off her head, there sprang forth great Chrysaor and the horse Pegasus who is so called because he was born near the springs of Ocean; and that other, because he held a golden blade3in his hands. Now Pegasus flew away and left the earth, the mother of flocks, and came to the deathless gods: and he dwells in the house of Zeus and brings to wise Zeus the thunder and lightning. But Chrysaor was joined in love to Callirrhoe, the daughter of glorious Ocean, and begot three-headed Geryones. Him mighty Heracles slew in sea-girt Erythea by his shambling oxen on that day when he drove the wide-browed oxen to holy Tiryns, and had crossed the ford of Ocean and killed Orthus and Eurytion the herdsman in the dim stead out beyond glorious Ocean.

But these sons whom he begot himself great Heaven used to call Titans (Strainers) in reproach, for he said that they strained and did presumptuously a fearful deed, and that vengeance for it would come afterwards. And Night bore hateful Doom and black Fate and Death, and she bore Sleep and the tribe of Dreams. And again the goddess murky Night, though she lay with none, bare Blame and painful Woe, and the Hesperides who guard the rich, golden apples and the trees bearing fruit beyond glorious Ocean.

Men say that Typhaon the terrible, outrageous and lawless, was joined in love to her, the maid with glancing eyes. So she conceived and brought forth fierce offspring; first she bore Orthus the hound of Geryones, and then again she bore a second, a monster not to be overcome and that may not be described, Cerberus who eats raw flesh, the brazen-voiced hound of Hades, fifty-headed, relentless and strong. And again she bore a third, the evil-minded Hydra of Lerna, whom the goddess, white-armed Hera nourished, being angry beyond measure with the mighty Heracles. And her Heracles, the son of Zeus, of the house of Amphitryon, together with warlike Iolaus, destroyed with the unpitying sword through the plans of Athena the spoil driver. She was the mother of Chimaera who breathed raging fire, a creature fearful, great, swift footed and strong, who had three heads, one of a grim-eyed lion, another of a goat, and another of a snake, a fierce dragon; in her forepart she was a lion; in her hinderpart, a dragon; and in her middle, a goat, breathing forth a fearful blast of blazing fire. Her did Pegasus and noble Bellerophon slay; but Echidna was subject in love to Orthus and brought forth the deadly Sphinx which destroyed the Cadmeans, and the Nemean lion, which Hera, the good wife of Zeus, brought up and made to haunt the hills of Nemea, a plague to men. There he preyed upon the tribes of her own people and had power over Tretus of Nemea and Apesas: yet the strength of stout Heracles overcame him. And Ceto was joined in love to Phorcys and bore her youngest, the awful snake who guards [335] the apples all of gold in the secret places of the dark earth at its great bounds. This is the offspring of Ceto and Phorcys

Now Iapetus took to wife the neat-ankled maid Clymene, daughter of Ocean, and went up with her into one bed. And she bore him a stout-hearted son, Atlas: also she bore very glorious Menoetius and clever Prometheus, full of various wiles, and scatter-brained Epimetheus who from the first was a mischief to men who eat bread; for it was he who first took of Zeus the woman, the maiden whom he had formed. But Menoetius was outrageous, and farseeing Zeus struck him with a lurid thunderbolt and sent him down to Erebus because of his mad presumption and exceeding pride. And Atlas through hard constraint upholds the wide heaven with unwearying head and arms, standing at the borders of the earth before the clear-voiced Hesperides; for this lot wise Zeus assigned to him. And ready-witted Prometheus he bound with inextricable bonds, cruel chains, and drove a shaft through his middle, and set on him a long-winged eagle, which used to eat his immortal liver; but by night the liver grew as much again everyway as the long-winged bird devoured in the whole day. That bird Heracles, the valiant son of shapely-ankled Alcmene, slew; and delivered the son of Iapetus from the cruel plague, and released him from his affliction—not without the will of Olympian Zeus who reigns on high, that the glory of Heracles the Theban-born might be yet greater than it was before over the plenteous earth. This, then, he regarded, and honored his famous son; though he was angry, he ceased from the wrath which he had before because Prometheus matched himself in wit with the almighty son of Cronos.

And Pindar also wants to say something more on the pillars:

The hymn will have a pleasant toil, to be the glory of the land where the ancient Myrmidons lived, whose marketplace, famous long ago, Aristocleides, through your ordinance, did not stain with dishonor by proving himself too weak in the strenuous course of the pancratium. But in the deep plain of Nemea, his triumph-song brings a healing cure for wearying blows. Still, if the son of Aristophanes, who is beautiful, and whose deeds match his looks, embarked on the highest achievements of manliness, it is not easy to cross the trackless sea beyond the pillars of Heracles, which that hero and god set up as famous witnesses to the furthest limits of seafaring. [/b] He subdued the monstrous beasts in the sea, and tracked to the very end the streams of the shallows, where he reached the goal that sent him back home again, and he made the land known. My spirit, towards what foreign headland are you turning my voyage? I bid you to summon the Muse in honor of Aeacus and his race; consummate justice attends the precept, “praise the noble.”

Report Spam   Logged
parta

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2015, 10:45:09 pm »

seriously? do you actually walk around all day with thoughts like those running through your head or are you just putting on a show for me? in your country do they traditionally string together 25 words just to say eat me?

i must confess that initially the government of romania published an incorrect or incomplete location of the island of atlas in 2006. i charged them nothing to show them where it really was. you still owe me a dollar.
Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2015, 10:17:19 am »

seriously? do you actually walk around all day with thoughts like those running through your head or are you just putting on a show for me? in your country do they traditionally string together 25 words just to say eat me?

i must confess that initially the government of romania published an incorrect or incomplete location of the island of atlas in 2006. i charged them nothing to show them where it really was. you still owe me a dollar.

To answer your questions; it is simple enough to be vulgar in any country, and perhaps that is always best for your kind. But you see, I was never trying to impress you, but only ridicule you.  But you are just not smart enough to understand and realize it. Go ahead and tell the others here on this site that Plato lied to them, and spoil their fun, if you insist with Pindar. Because those priests could not possibly have uttered the "Pillars of Heracles" in telling the story to Solon; how could they use that term, when Pindar was not yet born? I'm surprised that they are not persecuting you, yet. But perhaps if you challenge our mighty Nikas on the whereabouts of the pillars and chime in on the thread he started, you will get more publicity and be noticed by the other experts; then you will get hell unleashed on you. Then, my friend, we must not regard what the many say of us: but what he, the one man who has understanding. You have been meaning to get my attention for a while, but I kept ignoring you. But again, you kept at it just as a spoiled child keeps crying until it gets the toy it wants. Now I have already given you a lollipop, parta, or rennes, or whatever other names you hide behind. Just how many different usernames does this site allow an idiot like you to have? There cannot be so many birdbrains. Therefore be a good little boy and let somebody else change your diapers for a while, as I told you before. A birdbrain is a birdbrain, no matter the name.  But if the lollipop does not seem enough for you, here, I'll sing you a nursery rhyme, hoping you go to sleep and stop bothering me. 

The lessons of primary daily concerns.
You have learnt from the Birds, and continue to learn
Your best benefactors and early instructors
They give you the warning of seasons returning
When the Cranes are arranged, and muster afloat
In the middle air, with a creaking note
Steering away to the Libyan sands
Then careful farmers sow then- lands
The crazy vessel is hauled ashore
The sail, the ropes, the rudder and oar
Are all unshipped and housed in store
The shepherd is warned, by the Kite reappearing
To muster his flock, and be ready for shearing
Your old cloak at the Swallow's behest
In assurance of summer, and purchase a vest
For Delphi, for Ammon, Dodona, in fine
For every oracular temple and shrine
The Birds are a substitute equal and fair
For on us you depend, and to us you repair
For counsel and aid when a marriage is made
A purchase, a bargain, a venture in trade
A tip on a tale of pillars and circles, of a time long ago
Unlucky or lucky, whatever has struck ye
An ox or an ass that may happen to pass
A voice in the street, or a slave that you meet
A name or a word by chance overheard
If you deem it an omen, you call it a Bird
And if birds are your omens, it clearly will follow
That birds are stupid and easily stumble
Your struggles of misery, labor, and care
Whence you may learn and clearly discern
Such truths as attract your inquisitive turn
Which is busied of late with a mighty debate
A profound speculation about the creation
And organical life, and chaotical strife
With various notions of heavenly motions
And rivers and oceans, and valleys and mountains
And sources of fountains, and meteors on high
And stars in the sky, we propose by and by
If you'll listen and hear, to make it all clear
And you henceforth shall pass for a dunce
When your doubts are explained and expounded at once
Of late I call you the same, you birdbrain of shame 
Because it wheels and rolls about
As it were, in a kind of a ball
Well, there then, you may build and fortify
And call it your metropolis, your acropolis
Our antiquity proved, it remains to be shown
That Pindar the man is our author, the one
Like him we can ramble, and gambol and fly
O'er ocean and earth, and aloft to the sky
And all the world over, we 're friends to the Man
And when other means fail, we are found to prevail,
When a Peacock or Pheasant is sent as a present.
Report Spam   Logged
parta

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2015, 11:29:49 am »

you do have a flair for combining a comedy of errors with tragedy. when is the last performance?
Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2015, 02:54:12 pm »

you do have a flair for combining a comedy of errors with tragedy. when is the last performance?

Tell me, most unworthy creature, scandal of the feathered race. Must I see my friends and kinsmen massacred before my face? Heaven forbid, I would only ask you to be consistent, or if you change, change openly and let there be no deception. For you will recall, birdbrain, what was previously requested by you, which I have now provided; what say you sage that you are? Surely we must have your answers, as you requested of me. Now there is no doubt; are you going to run away before you have fairly taught or learned whether it is true that Pindar was the first to coin the phrase, Pillars of Heracles? Why do you ask me when is my last performance, don't you know anything about comedy and tragedy? Are you not broadened enough to know our dear ancient Greek artists in these matters, or are you stuck on just one Ode? But if you did know, you would know where it begins and ends. But the last, the very last of my performance is not quite yet. We are only at the prelude, if you persist with your nonsense and charades. Be bold and announce your ignorance openly because, modesty in not good for a needy man. Therefore do not be modest; not to worry, we cannot see you blush and note those pink cheeks behind your curtain of ignorance. Good men do not need compelling, but you do. Wherefore necessity must be laid upon you, and you must be induced to admit your faults from the fear of embarrassment.

Of what benefit is your willingness to, freely, admit faults? Just this. You will lose your conceit, because in your ignorance, you think yourself cleaver, and that admonitory sort of instruction, like, "eat this," is not good, it gives much trouble and does little good. But, when others cross-examine a man's words, and when he thinks that he is saying something and really saying nothing, and when he is easily convicted of inconsistencies in his opinions; these they then collect by the dialectical process, and placing them side by side, show that they contradict one another about the same things, and in the same respect. He, seeing this, is angry with himself, and grows gentle towards others, and thus is entirely delivered from great prejudices and harsh notions, in a way which is most amusing to the readers, and produces the most lasting good effect on the person, you, who is the subject of the operation. For as the physician considers that the body will receive no benefit from taking food until the internal "obstacles" are evacuated, so the purifier of the mind is conscious that his patient will not benefit from the application of knowledge until you are refuted, and from refutation learn modesty; you must be purged of your prejudices first and made to think that you know only what you know, and no more. And you know nothing of these matters you bring out and pride yourself on.  For this reason, we must admit that refutation is the greatest and chief of purification, though one be the greatest expert of all, he himself, is in an awful state of impurity.

Yes my friend, in a word, is not the art of disputation a power of disputing about all things? I ask can a man know everything? happy would mankind be if such a thing were possible! But I ask you, how can anyone who is ignorant, like you, dispute in a rational manner against him who knows? Don't give me those two liners of controversial nonsense, and do please learn to read and interpret events and timelines correctly. But am I concerned with your nonsense? No! There are other eyes to see, those, if fair and wise, the truth discerns. What do I need from you, another lollipop? As we also say in baseball, it's over when the fat lady sings! So start singing you hydra, and multi-headed dumb bird! Heracles finished his labors, and I'm not coming down to your level, with one liners, so it's not eat this, but please, do sing; I have nothing of mine stuck in your mouth, but only the Greek sages you placed there yourself. Be sure to clear your throat though before you start, like the great tenors do; sing us an aria worthy of you; perhaps from Rigoletto, La Donna e Mobile? Or if you cannot reach those high notes, try a Ted Nugent tune, "Stranglehold."

I'm here in my festive array, and no man could be more ready for the promised banquet. So entertain me now, as I have entertained you. Start singing and dancing, and if you want John's head on a silver platter for your reward, you better dance and sing well, really well! We want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. I'll throw in a couple of crackers too, for any of your feathered friends and supporters that will come to your aid. (Names withheld)

Peace, and blessing to you, dear esteemed friend, may the Lord give you courage!
Report Spam   Logged
parta

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2015, 03:07:20 pm »

wow i am a birdbrain now. i'm almost tempted to go to the bank machine and post the balance of my personal account. then we could determine how many times i can buy and sell you. i need only know my 10 times table thank my birdbrain goodness.
Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2015, 06:24:20 am »

wow i am a birdbrain now. i'm almost tempted to go to the bank machine and post the balance of my personal account. then we could determine how many times i can buy and sell you. i need only know my 10 times table thank my birdbrain goodness.

I have a million in the bank, so if you have ten times my worth, do you by chance also have brown feathers, and laid some eggs for Mr. Blackwell?

http://www.shortlist.com/shortlists/the-worlds-richest-animals

GIGOO
Chicken (£6 million or $10 million)
Now, it's hard to get too angry with the annoyingly unpronounceable Gigoo. While most of her brothers, sisters, cousins and vague acquaintances are likely to find themselves covered in breadcrumbs and shoveled into the mouths of toddlers, this plucky hen found herself at the center of publishing mogul Miles Blackwell's will once his wife died. Whether or not his wife died from severe pecking injuries is unknown.
Report Spam   Logged
parta

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2015, 10:24:00 am »

you go to the bank machine and i will go to the bank machine [probably on saturday because it is supposed to rain and i will go to town] and we shall post our official paper balances. we shall prove it. agreed?
Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2015, 10:25:05 am »

you go to the bank machine and i will go to the bank machine [probably on saturday because it is supposed to rain and i will go to town] and we shall post our official paper balances. we shall prove it. agreed?

Wait, friends, there's a bird amongst the seekers of Atlantis.

By Zeus, it is a bird, but what kind? Wait till it opens its beak, then we'll know. By Heracles, it's not one of those we are used to seeing around here; it's a bird from the marshes of the Danube, but it's very broadened and wealthy, with wings as golden as the sun. Aye, indeed; this one is a foreign bird too. What is this bird from beyond the mountains with a look as solemn as it is stupid? An Hyperborean swan, oracle of Apollo, but not of the noble kind, but a mere chicken at heart and brain. You who hop about the branches of the olive in the gardens; you mountain bird who feed on the wild olive-berries or the arbutus, hurry to come at my call.

Take my advice. Well, firstly, do not fly in all directions with open beak; it is not dignified. Among us men, when we see a thoughtless man, we ask, “What sort of bird is this?” and the answers is, “It's a man who has no brain, a bird that has lost his head, a creature you cannot catch, for it never remains in any one place.” But I blame Plato for all this mess. That Plato, the bird-seller, played us a scurvy trick, when he pretended this guide could help us to find Atlantis, Parta, the wealthy Hyperborean, who is a bird, without being born of one. Plato has indeed sold us this chicken parta, a true son of Pindar, for an obolus, but what can it do? Why, nothing whatever but bite and scratch! What's the matter with you then, Parta the Hyperborian chicken, that you keep opening your beak? Do you want us to fling ourselves headlong down those rocks of Heracles? There is no road that way, you dumb bird.

I suspect that you are one very sick bird. Usually, chickens get sick when their coop is not cleaned often enough. Get someone else to clean it. And if you are really GIGOO, and have all that money, do something good with it, and go buy a brain worthy of a man, not a bird. Any of the many sophists around here will gladly sell it to you.

And I need no proof of your wealth, just as I need no proof of your stupidity. I trust you to be as wealthy as you are stupid. But I guess it's all in fun and games. Why would this site exist, if it was not that?

Since no one officially welcomed you, I will welcome you to the playground of great debate, second only to the second coming! Although we cannot be friends, as I'm not of the bird tribe, still, you can learn from an enemy! I may not be as wealthy as you claim to be in money, but I do have a great big storehouse of crackers. Parta, do you want another cracker? Or will you only settle for another simple "bird?" The one in my hand, the finger in the middle of the fingers, I mean! Since you are an expert on Pindar, was not Pindar the first to say: "A bird in hand is worth two in the bank."

Anyway, if you want to continue with this, clearly, the thread was not how wealthy one is which brings to this forum their ideas on Atlantis.  Stick to that if you are a serious seeker, otherwise flyaway.
Report Spam   Logged
parta

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2015, 10:40:30 am »

throughout time ones wealth was directly proportional to their level of birdbrainness. i think you are a sad little pauper.
all can see who got caught by their own arrogance and all the jibber jabber in the world won't make you look smart again.
Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2015, 11:22:48 am »

throughout time ones wealth was directly proportional to their level of birdbrainness. i think you are a sad little pauper.
all can see who got caught by their own arrogance and all the jibber jabber in the world won't make you look smart again.

Dear Parta, or rennes, or whatever else you go by on this site, as I told you long ago, you are truly and idiot and fully ignorant of these issues. So why don't you go and find a roosting place worthy of your feathers. You are an insult to Plato and everything he stood for, not to mention this site and those that are seriously, seeking to know. My bird in hand is the last on this, as I give it to you again. And as I gave you, as Rennes, the last word before, so here you, after this, can rave and rant all you want. 
Report Spam   Logged
parta

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2015, 12:00:56 pm »

now you think we are sock puppets.
the only thing rennes and i have in common is that we both think you are an idiot. since you are able to call people all sorts of names without constraint this site must be a full democracy. unless you can come up with more votes, the motion for you being an idiot will carry.
Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2015, 01:09:42 pm »

now you think we are sock puppets.
the only thing rennes and i have in common is that we both think you are an idiot. since you are able to call people all sorts of names without constraint this site must be a full democracy. unless you can come up with more votes, the motion for you being an idiot will carry.

P.S.  Sorry to interrupt your ranting, but I forgot to mention that a wise person always admits to a possible error, as God only knows. Therefore, in case, a very, very, remote case, that I was mistaken about you and rennes, or others being one and the same, I pose this in defense. Although maybe not the same, you two are sure twins. Yes, Siamese twins, joined at the head, and still of the same feather. And while I'm here, let me tell you two or three, that besides not knowing Plato or other ancient Greeks, you are also a wretched fisherman. You stuck the hook in your finger, trying to bait it. So here is my bird in hand, to you as your mate, for the third time. It's easy to get more votes for yourselves, especially when you raise your hand more than once. But, in reality, when in an aviary, birds do seem to be more numerous, in deed!

Now you can continue your rant, or should I say, more appropriately, "cackle" since you have just laid an egg my dear bird! Yes, but I'm afraid that it is just another mere wind-egg, like many already laid in your coop. You are not suited for this kind of debates, and I will be generous enough to point you to another place, where the debate is all about Santa's rain deer.  The main topic is: Does Rudolph really exist? And why is it that only his nose is "red?" If you find that site too advanced for you, come back and I will point out an easier one for you to debate in? But, since you claim to be rich, as well as dumb, you will have to start paying for all the tips I have been given you, you Cerberus like, 3 headed bird creature.
Report Spam   Logged
parta

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2015, 01:22:42 pm »

yes my 2 sentence rants. i used to love doing business with the russians [buying stone tile]. they were never creative enough [smart enough] to accuse me of anything other than exactly what they themselves were up to at that very moment. if i hadn't suspected they were up to something they always filled me in completely.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: