Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 12:04:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Science will never find Atlantis

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Science will never find Atlantis  (Read 3103 times)
Hermocrates

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2015, 02:38:13 pm »

i have but one head and its not up my ar$e like yours is. were you ever prepared to talk about science at all? you weren't prepared to talk about any important texts.

canada is not an easy place to live. my profession was not an easy one and for most it stays that way till they die. the risks i have taken and some loses were not easy. fishing, golf and carshows in florida for the rest of my winters is only fair.

Judging from your fishing skills that you have displayed, you probably never caught anything on your hooks, except, bottom debris, such as coke bottles, which you no doubt cash in for refund of deposit, or lese. As far as golf, all you clubs must be bent and also full of excrement from all that stuff coming out of you, and your "palle" must be of gigantic proportion, judging from all your bragging, and are not flying anywhere off your clubs, accept just laying on the ground, between  your feet. Your golfing handicap must be astronomical, just as much elevated as your ignorance and arrogance are. And as far as the cars hows; how much are the organizers paying you for sweeping up after the events? But if you claim to have time on your hands, dear fellow, don't waste it. Take Socrates' advice, and do not go to Hades below, bereaved of knowledge.   

This is the last advice I will give you.

Follow me then, and I will lead you where you will be happy in life and after death, as the argument shows. And never mind if some one despises you as a fool, and insults you, if he has a mind; let him strike you, by Zeus, and do you be of good cheer, and do not mind the insulting blow, for you will never come to any harm in the practice of virtue, if you are a really good and true man. When we have practiced virtue together, we will apply ourselves to Atlantis, if that seems desirable, or we will advise about whatever else may seem good to us, for we shall be better able to judge then. In our present condition we ought not to give ourselves airs, for even on the most important subjects we are always changing our minds; so utterly stupid are we! Let us, then, take the argument as our guide, which has revealed to us that the best way of life is not to be wealthy and retire in Florida, and to waste our time with all those silly past times you enumerated. Fishing being the only practical one of those which could, with the correct knowledge and experience, used to sustain the body; but just how many coke bottles will fit in your abdomen? The true goal is to practice justice and every virtue in life and death. This way let us go; and in this exhort all men to follow, not in the way to which you trust and in which you exhort me to follow you; for that way, Parta, is nothing worth.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: