Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:59:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Science will never find Atlantis

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Science will never find Atlantis  (Read 2936 times)
Hermocrates

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2015, 01:09:42 pm »

now you think we are sock puppets.
the only thing rennes and i have in common is that we both think you are an idiot. since you are able to call people all sorts of names without constraint this site must be a full democracy. unless you can come up with more votes, the motion for you being an idiot will carry.

P.S.  Sorry to interrupt your ranting, but I forgot to mention that a wise person always admits to a possible error, as God only knows. Therefore, in case, a very, very, remote case, that I was mistaken about you and rennes, or others being one and the same, I pose this in defense. Although maybe not the same, you two are sure twins. Yes, Siamese twins, joined at the head, and still of the same feather. And while I'm here, let me tell you two or three, that besides not knowing Plato or other ancient Greeks, you are also a wretched fisherman. You stuck the hook in your finger, trying to bait it. So here is my bird in hand, to you as your mate, for the third time. It's easy to get more votes for yourselves, especially when you raise your hand more than once. But, in reality, when in an aviary, birds do seem to be more numerous, in deed!

Now you can continue your rant, or should I say, more appropriately, "cackle" since you have just laid an egg my dear bird! Yes, but I'm afraid that it is just another mere wind-egg, like many already laid in your coop. You are not suited for this kind of debates, and I will be generous enough to point you to another place, where the debate is all about Santa's rain deer.  The main topic is: Does Rudolph really exist? And why is it that only his nose is "red?" If you find that site too advanced for you, come back and I will point out an easier one for you to debate in? But, since you claim to be rich, as well as dumb, you will have to start paying for all the tips I have been given you, you Cerberus like, 3 headed bird creature.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: