Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:53:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Mittman to Appear in Next Avengers Movie

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mittman to Appear in Next Avengers Movie  (Read 391 times)
Mitt Romney

« on: June 07, 2015, 08:43:30 pm »

This just in - I was so enthralled by the latest installment of the Avengers franchise that I have bought my way into the next one!

Many of you here are aware that the reason I refused a run at the Presidency this time was that I was having too much fun fighting crime as Mittman.  The outfit is a little like Captain America but we have a Mitt cave far more extravagant that anything Bruce Wayne could ever build and Tag is my sidekick:

Well, now after a substantial contribution to Disney I have now bought my way into the new Avengers movie. We also get script approval. Cap, Thor and Iron Man ask for advice from Mittman at various points in the movie and then I join in on the big free for all against the main villain in the end. They say it will be Thanos, I say it should be Dr. Obamacare..! We'll see who wins that one.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 09:51:03 am »

I've seen the script.  MITTMAN is savagely beaten by Thanos and forced to pleasure him while wearing and ballerina outfit. Can't wait to watch it.
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Mitt Romney

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 10:45:55 pm »

Robert, do you really think Mittman would lend his name to such a non-family orientated production?

Here is  a sample of the script my handlers are preparing as we speak:

Tony Stark: Mittman, as the only one I know who is smarter, richer and better looking than me, we have come to ask your advice on how to handle the upcoming crisis.

Thor: You are the only one more worthy than me to wield my hammer! Best keep it away from you, lest it have a new master!

Cap: I can only hope to love America as much as Mittman does.

Hulk: Hulk is tough, but Mittman tougher!

Mittman: Okay fellas, you've done well up to now, but now let a real pro take over. I'm in charge now.

I also plan on having the Black Widow fall in love with me, but it will be an unrequited love, I'm a married man, damn it! It will be a swell movie, fellas, wait until you see the part I have written in it for Tag, my sidekick. Good, clean family entertainment, gosh darn it.
Report Spam   Logged
Rebelitarian

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 10:17:34 am »

I could just imagine a Conservative League Movie.....

Watch the Conservative League shore up an oil rig from a hurricane while letting a bunch of welfare minorities die cuz of the jobs that will be saved by saving the oil rig.

Watch the Conservative League get rid of a Libertarian cuz a US Marine is violating Posse-Comitatus with un-Constitutional check-points on US Highways and a Libertarian is calling him out on it.

Watch the Conservative League burn down welfare communities as they re-locate people to FEMA Camps for their own good.

Watch the Conservative League round up Scandinavians and Libertarians who preach debt free education leads to more jobs and less crime while endangering the Prison-Industrial Complex's monopoly in America the Conservative League's major sponsor.

Watch the Conservative League round up libertarian dissidents who warn of hyper-inflation while they protect a bail out shipment to the too big to fail Federal-Reserve.

Conservative League - traditional kleptocracy in a modern package.
Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 01:41:43 am »

By golly, Rebeltarian, those are swell plotlines for a Conservative League movie! I may have to give you a writing credit. And I am going to enlist George W. Bush, Scott Walker and Mitch McConnell to all appear in this Conservative League movie.
Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 07:44:52 pm »

First still from the upcoming Mittman Meets the Avengers movie:

Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 07:46:35 pm »

Script pages from the upcoming movie, these are top secret, people:

Here is  a sample of the script my handlers are preparing as we speak:

Tony Stark: Mittman, as the only one I know who is smarter, richer and better looking than me, we have come to ask your advice on how to handle the upcoming crisis.

Thor: You are the only one more worthy than me to wield my hammer! Best keep it away from you, lest it have a new master!

Cap: I can only hope to love America as much as Mittman does.

Hulk: Hulk is tough, but Mittman tougher!

Mittman: Okay fellas, you've done well up to now, but now let a real pro take over. I'm in charge now.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: