Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:45:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hiker records footage of Bigfoot in Utah

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiker records footage of Bigfoot in Utah  (Read 84 times)
By Demons Driven
Superhero Member

« on: May 23, 2015, 02:50:42 am »

Hiker records footage of Bigfoot in Utah
Posted on Thursday, 5 March, 2015 | Comment icon 76 comments

The hiker was terrified after encountering the figure. Image Credit: YouTube / Mountain Hiker

A terrified hiker managed to record several seconds of footage before legging it from the scene.

Filmed in the Utah mountains, the 28-second video begins with a shot overlooking a picturesque snow-covered woodland.

The tranquil scene is interrupted only a few moments later however by the sudden appearance of a tall dark figure which can be seen walking casually along the tree line towards the right.

Apparently terrified, the hiker quickly turns and bails in the opposite direction while gasping in panic at what he'd just witnessed.

"I saw movement in the trees and that's when I move the camera to capture whatever it was," he wrote. "I was scared already but when it stepped into the clearing outside of the trees I was absolutely terrified. I only saw it for a second before I ran."

"I only remember it being the most massive animal I have seen and I can’t think about it without shaking. I don’t want to say that it is for sure a Bigfoot, but I don’t know what else it could be."

http://www.examiner.com/article/hiker-captures-bigfoot-on-video-utah-mountains
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: