Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 11:15:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

New Utah Bigfoot Video

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Utah Bigfoot Video  (Read 143 times)
Pangea

« on: May 18, 2015, 05:11:10 pm »

New Utah Bigfoot Video

Posted by: Loren Coleman on September 6th, 2011

What do you think of the new footage of something tall and hairy taken in Utah during August 2011?

Last week in the mountains of Utah. We were target shooting after a long day of fishing. We scared something from the trees. We had two separate cameras running as we were shooting…. None of us slept very well for the next couple of nights. We found some sort or ‘hut’ about 100 yards from our camp and tried not to disturb anything. None of us are believers or can truly explain what we saw. But, we saw something.

Thanks for the comments that have been received. I do have several more shots of what we saw. Unedited. I’m just not sure that ‘Youtube’ is the proper platform to release them. I am working with a friend of mine who knows more about this stuff than I do. He has advised me to keep the rest of the material unreleased until i have proper counsel. These images were simply a quick snap shots or some of the highlights of the captured images. The entire film will be made public once I have been advised.
    LegoCloneBoy321

Here is video uploaded by someone analyzing the original Utah Bigfoot footage posted on YouTube. Tom Burke, our newstipster, is NOT “zombietom69″ who posted this video, just fyi.

Thanks to Tom Burke (planettom since 1974) for the heads up.

About Loren Coleman
Loren Coleman is one of the world’s leading cryptozoologists, some say “the” leading. Certainly, he is acknowledged as the current living American researcher and writer who has most popularized cryptozoology in the late 20th and early 21st centuries. Starting his fieldwork and investigations in 1960, after traveling and trekking extensively in pursuit of cryptozoological mysteries, Coleman began writing to share his experiences in 1969. An honorary member of Ivan T. Sanderson’s Society for the Investigation of the Unexplained in the 1970s, Coleman has been bestowed with similar honorary memberships of the North Idaho College Cryptozoology Club in 1983, and in subsequent years, that of the British Columbia Scientific Cryptozoology Club, CryptoSafari International, and other international organizations. He was also a Life Member and Benefactor of the International Society of Cryptozoology (now-defunct). Loren Coleman’s daily blog, as a member of the Cryptomundo Team, served as an ongoing avenue of communication for the ever-growing body of cryptozoo news from 2005 through 2013.

http://cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/utah-bfvid/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: