Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 04:19:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Bible Verses About Last Days

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Verses About Last Days  (Read 736 times)
Echo
« on: April 20, 2015, 12:58:16 pm »

2 Timothy 3:1-17 - This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.   (Read More...)

Revelation 13:16-18 - And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:   (Read More...)

Jude 1:7 - Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Matthew 24:30 - And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Matthew 24:14 - And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

2 Peter 3:3-4 - Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,   (Read More...)

Isaiah 46:10 - Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times [the things] that are not [yet] done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Matthew 24:36-44 - But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.   (Read More...)

Matthew 24:1-51 - And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to [him] for to shew him the buildings of the temple.   (Read More...)

Matthew 24:34 - Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Matthew 24:22 - And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

1 Corinthians 4:5 - Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

Romans 10:13 - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Romans 10:9 - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

1 John 5:19 - [And] we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

2 Thessalonians 1:8-9 - In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:   (Read More...)

Daniel 12:1 - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Matthew 24:3 - And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what [shall be] the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Psalms 91:1-16 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.   (Read More...)

Matthew 24:15-28 - When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)   (Read More...)

John 6:40 - And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Byron
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 04:39:47 pm »

Here is another sign of the Apocalypse for you, Ishtar: mentally deranged people you met EIGHT YEARS AGO come visiting your forum because apparently they HAVE NO LIFE.
Report Spam   Logged

Win One for the Lion

Healthcare is a Right, Not a Privilige
Goddess of Love, Hate & Fury
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 12:25:23 am »

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Manfred

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 11:09:12 pm »

What a wonderful topic, Echo, the significance of which is, of course totally lost on the liberals here. And it, of course, begs another question, namely, will liberals be going to hell for their support of Obama? I believe so. We all know that God adores the wealthy, enjoys wars and believes in scavenging the land of as many raw materials as we can find in it. Many a time, the Kingdom of David used war to accomplish their ends and was not man given dominion over the plants and the animals. Of course, he rewards the wealthy the most because he loves them more.

And if God decrees all these things, then who are the liberals to argue against Him? Clearly, liberals are all going to hell for not supporting Republican policies and for acting against the will of God by supporting Hillary and Obama.
Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 10:59:40 am »

What a wonderful topic, Echo, the significance of which is, of course totally lost on the liberals here. And it, of course, begs another question, namely, will liberals be going to hell for their support of Obama? I believe so. We all know that God adores the wealthy, enjoys wars and believes in scavenging the land of as many raw materials as we can find in it. Many a time, the Kingdom of David used war to accomplish their ends and was not man given dominion over the plants and the animals. Of course, he rewards the wealthy the most because he loves them more.

And if God decrees all these things, then who are the liberals to argue against Him? Clearly, liberals are all going to hell for not supporting Republican policies and for acting against the will of God by supporting Hillary and Obama.

Wait, Obama and Hillary are only liberal with their BS. They are of the strong and wealthy class, are they not politicians? No meekness about them.

And we thought that Darwinians were not religious, by nature. Boy! does not this prove Darwin correct and a pious man? Darwin, with his "survival of the fittest" proves it.  It's a constant struggle/war to stay alive and thriving in this world; both for man, and of course, for all life form as well! Fight or perish, as only the strong, and rich too, survive. Well, at least, the rich have more fun, it seems to the poor and helpless. I guess the rich keep us around to serve them and make their lives seem more comfortable than ours.
Report Spam   Logged
Arturo
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2016, 08:00:59 pm »

I guess the rich keep us around to serve them and make their lives seem more comfortable than ours.

And you are content with that?  Howe dare you. By all meas spread that message to the widows, orphans and the homeless who have nothing to eat while the wealthy eat their fill in utter gluttony.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: