Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:39:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

EGYPT FILES SUIT AGAINST BARACK OBAMA AND HILLARY CLINTON FOR CONSPIRING WITH MU

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EGYPT FILES SUIT AGAINST BARACK OBAMA AND HILLARY CLINTON FOR CONSPIRING WITH MU  (Read 314 times)
Echo
« on: April 20, 2015, 12:08:26 pm »

BARACK OBAMA AND HILLARY CLINTON – MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD MEMBERS

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=32502

It does not take a rocket scientist to clearly see that BHO and Hillary are Muslim Brotherhood operatives. People – we ARE the frogs in the pot of water, which is heated very slowly as we happily hop around. The water get a tiny bit hotter little by little. Then, without seeing it coming, we are boiled and destroyed.

It may be too late already

It most certainly may be too late for us. By that I mean that America has turned her back on God, and is so immersed in gross, unspeakable sin, that God’s judgment IS Barack Obama, and possibly Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2016.

Those of us who belong to God must pray for America. Even though it looks so bleak, our Father is waiting to hear from us:

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV)

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Byron
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 04:44:05 pm »

By that I mean that America has turned her back on God, and is so immersed in gross, unspeakable sin, that God’s judgment IS Barack Obama, and possibly Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2016.

Crazy right wing/religious zealot nutjob. You wonder why you have been banned so many places. The silly thing: you really believe this garbage!
Report Spam   Logged

Win One for the Lion

Healthcare is a Right, Not a Privilige
In the Mouth of Madness
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 01:52:21 am »

To "Echo,"  You seem like a pretty bitchy person with a few screws loose. Please do not email me anymore.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: