Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 11:07:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Twin Peaks, the X-Files & Heroes Returning to TV

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Twin Peaks, the X-Files & Heroes Returning to TV  (Read 5077 times)
Jennifer O'Dell
Superhero Member

« on: March 30, 2015, 04:50:39 pm »

Twin Peaks may not return after all, says David Lynch
By Katy Finbow Monday, Mar 16 2015, 6:20am EDT
196Shares

David Lynch has suggested that Twin Peaks may not return to screens as previously announced.

The show's creator spoke to crowds at the opening of the Between Two Worlds exhibition in Brisbane, revealing that there are "complications" surrounding the project.

Twin Peaks Sherilyn Fenn (as Audrey Horne), Kyle MacLachlan (as Special Agent Dale Cooper)

© ABC

Twin Peaks returns: Everything we know so far about season 3

He added: "I'm not sure at this point if it's happening."

Fan site Welcome to Twin Peaks has suggested that while scripts for the project are finished, contract negotiations haven't been finalized.

Lynch also spoke about season three of Twin Peaks on ABC News show The Mix, saying that it would be "very special" to return to the show.

LOS ANGELES, CA - JULY 16: David Lynch attends the 'Twin Peaks' Blu-Ray/DVD release party and screening at the Vista Theatre on July 16, 2014 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Tibrina Hobson/Getty Images)

© Tibrina Hobson/Getty Images

Life after cancellation: Twin Peaks and 7 more shock TV comebacks

The Inland Empire director said: "I haven't returned yet and we're still working on the contract, but I love the world of Twin Peaks and I love those characters. And I think it will be very special to go back into that world."

Created by Lynch and Mark Frost, Twin Peaks first aired on ABC for two seasons in 1990. The series starred Kyle MacLachlan as Dale Cooper, an FBI special agent investigating the murder of homecoming queen Laura Palmer (Sheryl Lee).

The show's revival was announced in October, before Lynch claimed that MacLachlan would be returning to his role.

Watch a teaser for the return of Twin Peaks below:

Twin Peaks revival still moving forward, report suggests
Is David Duchovny returning to The X-Files and Twin Peaks?
Twin Peaks: Sheryl Lee, Dana Ashbrook, Sherilyn Fenn in line to return
Twin Peaks revival: Showtime won't interfere with David Lynch
196Shares

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s260/twin-peaks/news/a635568/twin-peaks-may-not-return-after-all-says-david-lynch.html#~p8s8hc56BAxGVp
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: