Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:14:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

No, I Don't Plan to Run for President Next Time Around

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No, I Don't Plan to Run for President Next Time Around  (Read 98 times)
Mitt Romney

« on: February 26, 2015, 10:14:32 pm »

You may have heard snippets of that in the press, but I wanted to make it official to my friends at Atlantis Online. Why? I am having too much fun fighting crime as a caped superhero named Mittman, with Tag as my sidekick (don't tell anybody Wink ).

I do hope that the Republican Party adopts certain planks of mine to its platform, namely:

1. Sex Passes, people should have to have a permit to have sex! I believe that only the wealthy should be allowed to have sex and procreate. We're special and should be  treated as such.

2. Eliminate all middle class tax cuts. That way, conversely, the wealthy would be allowed to pay less taxes. We'll go back to the glorious days of kings and vassals. I already know that I'm a king, guess that makes each of you a vassal! That Sheriff Nottingham  fellow had a grand idea.

3. Taxpayer money should be funneled into the pockets of the rich as much as possible. To that end, we need to start more wars so the defense industry is booming again and those of us who have defense stocks will make a killing!

Part of me is saddened I won't be your president, America, as I looked forward to ruling you and raiding your treasury, but don't feel sorry for me. Mitt Romney is leading a pretty good life, all things considered.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 12:41:47 pm »

Do9n't worry, 'Mitt,' I am sure they will get someone else who is every bit as much of a **** to run in your place.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: