Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 03:06:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Flying Humanoid Photographed in Oregon

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flying Humanoid Photographed in Oregon  (Read 188 times)
Paradox
Superhero Member

« on: February 09, 2015, 03:50:22 am »

Flying Humanoid Photographed in Oregon
By Cryptozoology News February 19th, 2014

(Cryptozoology News) — Two people reported seeing a flying human-like silhouette Sunday evening in two different locations in Oregon.

A 47 year-old man from Roseburg, who asked to remain anonymous, said he was sitting on his front porch smoking a cigarette at approximately 6 p.m., when he spotted what he initially believed to be a “person sitting on a tree branch”.

“I see this fool crawling on a branch on the neighbor’s tree, I thought someone was just being stupid. I go back inside the house and ask my wife to come out with me to take a look at him, and when she sees him she says we should call the police, but we didn’t have enough time. I thought he was a drunk guy or something, just being dumb. He crouched down and stayed still. He had dark clothes on him, similar to a surfer’s wetsuit, and something that looked like a long cape, also black. I clapped my hands making noise to see if he noticed us, and he moved his head a little. I told my wife to take a picture with her phone, and the flash of her phone must had spooked him, because he climbed down the tree moving like a lizard, really fast but in an awkward way. My wife freaked out, dropped the phone and ran back in the house. I stood my ground, probably 100-ft away from it.

Flying humanoid on the tree, edited by Cryptozoology News. Photograph used with permission from the witness
    Alleged flying humanoid crouching down. Edited by Cryptozoology News. Photograph used with permission from the witness

It definitely had long arms, and when it got down to the lawn, it was standing up on two legs, so it wasn’t a cougar or a bear for sure, cause he walked a few steps just like a person. Then, it lifts itself off the ground, hovering on the road, about 2-ft from the asphalt. All of a sudden a bright light in the sky, and the thing goes up higher towards the center of the light and then it was gone. It was a matter of seconds but I can tell you that wasn’t an animal that I know of. I know it sounds crazy, that’s why I prefer to keep my name private if you don’t mind, I hope you respect that,” he explained.

K. Smith, a 22-year old student from Corvallis, told Cryptozoology News that he had just finished walking his girlfriend home, when he saw a “man with extremely long arms” on the top of the roof of a nearby house. The man, Smith says, then proceeded to jump off the roof.

“But he didn’t touch the ground,” he said. “He stopped right before touching the ground and began floating in the air.”

Then, according to the witness, the strange figure flew away in the darkness. “Honestly, I was a little bit afraid, but it was getting dark so it could have easily been just an animal…except for the long arms hanging on the sides, which looked human to me, or like a primate maybe. They were exceedingly long. One thing that also grabbed my attention was the humming sound coming out of it, but I didn’t see any metallic object or anything that resembled any type of electronics on it. It happened fast, 20 seconds probably.”

Flying humanoid sightings in Oregon
    Map of events

Smith also states that the creature didn’t have wings and that it flew following a “fast zigzag pattern”.

In 1950 in McMinnville, Oregon, a farmer took one of the most renowned pictures in UFO history.

In 1997, a man who maintained that he was a former employee at a military facility, said on nationally syndicated radio show Coast to Coast that “what we are thinking of as aliens” actually are “extra-dimensional beings.”

In 2007, a police officer from Mexico admitted to being attacked by a flying humanoid while on patrol in the city of Monterrey.

Paranormal experts usually base these type of incidents on the possibility of inter-dimensional portals, where entities travel freely through different layers of reality. This theory is also used by some cryptozoologists in order to explain the absence of Bigfoot physical remains.

http://cryptozoologynews.com/flying-humanoid-photographed-seen-by-two-in-oregon/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Paradox
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 03:51:09 am »

Flying humanoid on the tree, edited by Cryptozoology News. Photograph used with permission from the witness
    Alleged flying humanoid crouching down. Edited by Cryptozoology News. Photograph used with permission from the witness
Report Spam   Logged
Paradox
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 03:51:51 am »

"It happened fast, 20 seconds probably.”

Flying humanoid sightings in Oregon
    Map of events
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: