Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 10:08:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Atlantis-Tartessos in Donana? A Geological and Archaeological Test

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlantis-Tartessos in Donana? A Geological and Archaeological Test  (Read 1464 times)
Stacy Dohm
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2015, 06:54:58 pm »

Or was the Universe infinite? I came to a satisfactory outcome.

On 28. April 1981 I received my Freischwimmer from the step before deciding Rothenburg in Braunschweig.

Technology announcements. ***********************************

technology announcements. ***********************************

while at high school in the seventh grade I a relatively good student was my Grade Point Average, deteriorated steadily. (My Zeugnisnotendurchnitt in Classes 7 to 10: 2,545, 2,636, 2,692, 2,538, 3,307, 2,923, 2,833 and 2,833 ; in Classes 11 to 13: 2,916, 2,916, 3,100, 3,000, 3,000 and 3,200.) Well I was mostly in mathematics (1 or 2), except when the geometry curriculum was (Note 3).  In this time my Father gave me lessons in English. The only one of its kind in music I received, in the first half of the ninth grade, ever a five on the witness. The high school grade point average had only 2.8 , nevertheless, I was proud that I had done at school without repeating.

During the tenth grade Mathematik-Klausuren I wrote "in trance", during the eleventh and twelfth class concerned the Physik-Klausuren . I was always nervous before exams. This rested on all written exams only on receipt of the Aufgabenzettels. In the written exams "in Trance" I took from the Environment nothing true, provoked a Tasks and I could no longer directly after submission of the enclosure on the task. I was only sure that I had solved the tasks well, which then also confirmed, as the teachers gave back the corrected exams; the note was usually a two.

In the lower and middle grade boys in the breaks we played football. In high school we played during the breaks (and the example of the eleventh class) Skat.

Probably at the beginning of 1983 the entire school class invited Ivana Sinikovic for her birthday. After a bit of alcohol when I kissed a girl pix look the first time, my classmate Sandra much.

Weakened from 1983 my interest in dinosaurs. I am now interested in cosmology and elementary particle physics. This interest up to the present day. Every day I read now for around two hours non-fiction books.

In the fall of 1983 I took my first cosmological theory. I suspected, the universe was created by the collision between two elementary particles, which I later called Rapidonen. In this collision had millions of elementary particles, which I after-big-bang-particles or short Ab-Teilchen called. This I asked myself as the centers of the quasars and active galaxies. On 6. April 1985 I explained my theory for more than one hour from the planetarium Dr. Joachim Prolß Bochum in connection to his lecture "new planetary systems discovered? ".  Of the correctness of my theory I could not convince him. Yet he was impressed that I have already in the young age so intensively with the issue.

I started from the end of 1984 both for the theses by Erich von Däniken as well as for Atlantis to have been interested in.

In January I wrote my first letter. It was a very long letter to Erich von Däniken with my "theories" to cosmology and archeology. In February 1985 Erich von Däniken answered with a short letter. This motivated me so much that I am now more than three hours a day with my hobbies (cosmology, particle physics, Atlantis, theses Däniken's) employees.

In the autumn of 1985 I brought myself the Special Theory of Relativity. However, I must confess that I did not quite catch much at that time. And even today you can contact me with the "Paradoxes" of the theory slightly misleading.

In May 1986 I wrote my first cosmological treatise, it ranged in the journals Astronomy and Astrophysics" (former publisher: Prof. Michael grewing) and "The Astrophysical Journal" (former publisher: Helmut Abt) a. Both were rejected by the publication. On the scientific level I was still very far away.

In June 1986 I was in religious instruction without notes to use a unit on the topic Atlantis. This unit took two double lessons. From memory I have the contents of the unit later (2004) was written down, and under the title "The discovery of Atlantis - a report" at www.mysteria3000.de published.
Or was the Universe infinite? I k
Report Spam   Logged

"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream." - Edgar Allen Poe
Stacy Dohm
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2015, 06:57:55 pm »

In July 1986 the first time i fell in love with me. It was my Urlaubsbekanntschaft in koetschach-mauthen , Susanne Beck in Mulhouse in Tiefenbronn. She was a few months older than me.

In June 1987 I wrote an essay on Atlantis. In September 1987 he was Erich von Däniken for publication in the magazine "ancient skies" was adopted. The essay was published only in January 1989. This was my first publication.

The military service years with the Federal Armed Forces in Celle and Wesendorf (June 1989 to August 1990) was a time of spiritual stimulation and senseless activities. Why should you always a shoe shine in the morning, if it then improve Schlammkriechen goes to anyway?!  Somehow I managed to open my brain to turn off again to operate it in business hours. Oh well, at least I am become Truppenfernmeldesoldat and Obergefreiter.

On weekdays, after work, I wrote a Buchmanuskript I then typed at the weekend on typewriter. I also did research on cold nuclear fusion. This was my entire life from September 1989 until February 1990. Unfortunately, the manuscript unpublished. In June 2007 I posted 40 of the over 300 pages on www.Atlantis-scout.de .

During a military exercise in the Sennelager I wrote the manuscript in February 1990 for my essay "Cold Fusion: Pros and Cons".  He has been named "Europhysics Letters" was rejected, but after multiple revision of the journal "Physics Letters A" accepted for publication. In May 1991 he appeared. It was my first scientific publication.

My Studies Study in Bonn in Bonn (October 1990 - October 1995) was my happiest time. My daily life consisted of courses, lectures, participate on Übungsunterricht reworked and homework. I had no problems with the timetable. Sometimes at night I inquired of Cold Fusion or Atlantis. These activities usually hebte I would however due to time constraints for the No lectures.

I only had problems in mathematics, represented the major component in the first academic year. Just prior to and during the lectures on linear algebra I had every time increased temperature. I attribute this "LA-fever" on stress. I was only the intermediate diploma in the investigation, because of the mathematics. However, the diploma I managed easily. I am proud that I had complied with the study.

My car-driving license I made at the driving school Baehl. I received it on 7. April 1992 from the city of Bonn. I drove my first car but only in Wuppertal, a blue Opel Corsa with the mark W-ay 808.

In May 1992 I received a letter from Dr. sc Roman Sioda. We worked on a theory, which I "extended micro hot fusion scenario", he said. This theory we have completed in September 1992. In March 1995 a joint paper by us in the journal "Fusion Technology" published.

In February 1993, I have for a couple of days in Roman Sioda visited Warsaw.

In May 1995, I have "in Trance" a theory. It was an extension of the quantum electrodynamics. I rejected this theory in some of the basic principles of quantum mechanics, quantum field theory and the theory of special relativity. Outer I suggested a simple experiment to search for the second kind of light I postulated before. I consider this theory as my most ingenious work, even in the event that they prove to be incorrect.

With "in Trance" I mean the following. Although I have in this time normal eating and sleeping and also lectures on quantum field theory. I do, however, have me during most of the day with the setting up of the theory. I didn't even notice from the outside world. The next day I sat at the thoughts of the previous day as if there is no interruption. Directly after the conclusion of the time "in Trance" I couldn't remember most of my thoughts. But I had a manuscript completed.

Report Spam   Logged

"All that we see or seem
Stacy Dohm
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2015, 07:00:35 pm »

After the graduation I was unemployed for half a year. It ran until then almost everything smoothly and as quickly as possible.

***************************** ***************************** Thesis

in April 1996 began my doctoral thesis in the field of solid state physics Prof. Fabricius. He initially seemed to me to be relevant, but a bit cold. Our relationship deteriorated in the course of the next four years slowly but steadily. I showed him the task to one of interest, so he pointed me to a different task. I recognize less interest in, he called for a closer look. Often it is claimed that a task is important and must be done quickly. As soon as I had done it, he declared that the task for insignificant. Small error on my part to large billowing mistakes he said he literally on, if I compare to me in kind of "You are a disaster! ".  He accused me often lack of talent and lack of interest in physics.

In these four years my health deteriorated. I slept worse, my circulatory system problems and made increasingly from autumn 1998 to spring 1999, I was continuously cooled off.

Under the leadership of Fabricius I wrote in May 1999, together with Dr. Ute Low a joint paper. It was in August 1999 for publication to the journal "Physical Review B" adopted and published there in early November.

Building on this discussion, I wrote another article in July 1999. I put him Fabricius before him as the absurd. He pointed me to a different task. To get a second opinion, I submitted the article without his knowledge in "Physical Review b.

Fabricius it rejected at the beginning of December 1999, my doctoral thesis will continue to serve them. A few days later took the "Physical Review B" my article for publication. In the hope to change his mind, Fabricius, I showed him the positive Gutachter-Bericht the magazine. He didn't change his mind.

Ute Low consequently agreed to do a doctorate at the University of Dortmund, on the condition that I went my article from the publication. I also had to the Preprint-Version article (cond-mat/ 9912150) from withdraw Preprint-Server arXiv. I did this reluctantly.

From April 2000 I continued my doctoral thesis in Dortmund. I slept while still not good, but increasingly better. My circulatory problems disappeared. By the end of March 2001 I fell ill for two weeks to shingles.

In July 2001 I was awarded a doctorate by Ute Low. Then I was unemployed.

From April 2002 to March 2003 I attended a training in the IT-area. (B Iizuka know where I met Kristin. Our friendship was up to your death from cancer on 15. March 2004.
Report Spam   Logged

"All that we see or seem
Stacy Dohm
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2015, 07:03:28 pm »

************************ Research

in May 1997 I interpreted a cosmological structure, the uniform orientation of the rotational axs of the galaxies of the Perseus-Pisces -Superhaufens, as the effect of a rotating universe. This Godel-Universum is a solution of the general theory of relativity, the time travel. My essay was in October 1997 in the journal "Modern Physics Letters A" published and relatively frequently quoted by other physicists.

In June 1998 I found out that my Advanced quantum electrodynamics has a counterpart in the theory of gravitation. The duality of electricity and magnetism corresponds to the duality of mass and spin. This theory of gravitation, Cartán's Torsions-Theorie , is a generalization of the general theory of relativity. My essay was in June 1999 in the journal "International Journal of modern physics A" published, but found little attention.

Since 1983 I am interested in the possibility proposed by Nobel Prize laureate Paul Dirac time-varying fundamental constants. In September 1993 I noticed that the natural logarithm of the ratio of the largest ( Hubble-Zeit ) and the smallest ( Planck-Zeit ) physically useful time unit approximately equal to the reciprocal of the Feinstruktur-Konstanten of quantum electrodynamics. The journals "Nature" and "Physics Letters A" rejected the publication at that time.

In February 1999 I improved this equation, the relationship between the constants of quantum electrodynamics and the Quantengravitation describes. My essay was in September 1999 in the journal "Modern Physics Letters A" published, but was only little attention.

In May 2000 I discovered a publication of August Kundt from 1885. I think he watched the 1995 predicted second kind of light from me. By e-mail I had a discussion with about twenty doctors and professors worldwide, whether my interpretation would make sense. In October 2000 I posted my views on the arXiv Preprint-Server (HEP-EX/ 0010040).  I published in March 2003 in the journal "electromagnetic phenomena".

In 2002, Alipasha Vaziri, then a PHD student of Professor Anton Zeilinger was independently of each other, and Prof." Roderic lakes which I have proposed experiment to search for the second type of light. I discussed again by e-mail with the twenty physicists the experimental result. I finally published my interpretation in a contribution to a book, the publisher Rinton-Press appeared in February 2004 in.

Already in 1992 I wrote an article on the subject in the Atlantis, I compared the Atlanter Seevolkern with the bronze age. My article was rejected by the journals. In June 2007 I posted the article at www.Atlantis-scout.de .

I handle this issue again at the beginning of 2003. I believe that Plato's Atlantis-Erzahlung contains two historical items, the Bronze Age and the Iron Age Seevolker Tartessos. In November 2003, the journal "Antiquity" my article for publication. There he appeared in June 2004 and immediately called a worldwide dobears.

Inspired by the adoption of this article I wrote at the end of January 2004 from just under two weeks, without notes, a Buchmanuskript on Atlantis. It also includes a retelling my Atlantis-Referates of June 1986. More than twenty publishers rejected the publication. In November 2004 I posted at www.mysteria3000.de .

Motivated by the reporting on my Atlantis-Abhandlung was held in July 2006, a one-week and in August and September 2009 a four-week expedition under the leadership of Prof. Sebastian Celestino Perez in the Donana National Park to search for Tartessos. In particular, the Spanish newspaper "El Pais" reported on 6. And on 3 May 2007. January 2010 on these expeditions. An archaeological site, probably Tartessos, was discovered.
Report Spam   Logged

"All that we see or seem
Stacy Dohm
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2015, 07:04:23 pm »

Thank you for sharing that, I found it very insightful.
Report Spam   Logged

"All that we see or seem
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: