Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 11:58:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Dwarf Metallic Humanoids Encounter in France

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarf Metallic Humanoids Encounter in France  (Read 230 times)
Paradox
Superhero Member

« on: February 09, 2015, 03:25:59 am »

Dwarf Metallic Humanoids Encounter in France
By Cryptozoology News April 20th, 2014

When a few police officers responded to an unusual call from a modest railway worker in the small town of Quaroble, northern France, they didn’t expect the event to transcend national boundaries.

Newspaper Nord-Eclair, Lille, France, September 16, 1954
    Newspaper Nord-Eclair, Lille, France, September 16, 1954

Marius Dewilde lived with his wife and his dog, Kiki, in a small rural house by the railway tracks.

According to Dewilde, on the night of September 10, 1954, he was reading a newspaper while his wife was watching television when they heard Kiki barking incessantly. Initially, the man dismissed the pet’s alert and went back to his pastime. But the dog kept barking and Dewilde became concerned.

“What’s going on?” he asked his wife, realizing she wouldn’t be able to produce an immediate satisfactory response about what was causing the ruckus anyway. Equipped with just a battery operated flashlight and leaving his spouse behind in the room with the TV still on, he ventured into the night to investigate.

The night, he said, was “very dark”, so he had to use the flashlight to find his dog. The animal was terrified.

“I told him to shut up and stop barking, but then he started growling,” Dewilde told the astonished gendarmes.

“I then went towards the right side of the house, which is surrounded by a 4-ft fence I made in order to prevent kids and my dog to come across the railroad. As I walked to the fence, I saw a large thing that called my attention, about 20 feet away. At first I figured it was just a wagon or something, but then I realized it wasn’t possible for a train to just stop there at that particular spot.”

It was then that Dewilde heard the same noises the dog had been alerting him about earlier. Only, this time the noise was close, right behind him.

“And I thought they were some thugs, as this is the route you usually take in order to get to Belgium. My dog went crazy and began barking and growling again.”

Then, he notes, “shadows” began to approach him. The shapes he saw were so small, he reported, that he thought they were children.

“So I pointed my flashlight at them and I jumped back when I saw the beam of light being reflected back at me when I pointed it right at the head of that thing.  It was like a helmet and a mirror, they were very small.”

At that moment, a beam of light allegedly came out of the wagon-like object he had seen earlier, which left him completely paralyzed. His entire body, he recollected, felt numb, so he wasn’t able to run away or even scream, although he said his mind was clear and could see everything that was happening.

Sketch of the incident. Radar Magazine, 1954
    Sketch of the incident. Radar Magazine, 1954

“I’m there seeing these things walking from one place to another over the sidewalk. As they approach me, I notice that they don’t have arms. The creatures are short, probably 3 feet and 30 inches tall. They feet are big, very big, and their heads were covered with helmets that looked as if they were part of their attire, like joined in just one piece. So they keep coming towards me and I start feeling dizzy. Then I hear the sound of a door being opened. I somehow am able to turn my head slightly to the right and take a look at the ‘wagon’, and I noticed there is indeed a opened door on it.”

Immediately, the “things” entered the “wagon” and it began hovering about 40 feet up. Seconds later, the object turned bright orange, almost red, before disappearing into the dark skies. Dewilde was now recovered and able to move again.

When he went back inside the house to tell his wife, she explained she hadn’t seen or heard anything. He then went to his neighbors but he obtained the same response. Surprisingly, he was the only witness to the incredible event that had just taken place just a feet away.

Startled and concerned, he decided to call the local police, but when they arrived, he began feeling sick every time they approached the exact spot where the incident occurred.

The official investigation went on and strange things started to happen. Trains began making abnormal noises, phones stopped working, and electronic devices, such as the flashlight Dewilde had been previously carrying, were no longer functional. A 20 feet depression was found on the exact point where the object had landed, with a few carbonized rocks laying on it.

Days later, the witness began experiencing breathing problems and his dog, Kiki, died.

In 1991, a woman at a UFO conference in France claimed to have seen the same orange light flying on the night of the incident from a house near Dewilde’s.

In 1967, a similar close encounter of the second kind transpired in Canada, when amateur geologist Stephen Michalak was exposed to a vent opening  of a UFO, making him sick, and leaving a set of distinctive burning marks on his chest and stomach.

In 1980, Dewilde wrote Ne resistez pas aux extraterrestres!: Le “contacte” de Quarouble,26 ans apres, a 253 page long book about his alleged encounter with the creatures.

http://cryptozoologynews.com/marius-dewilde-encounter-metallic-humanoids-france/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Paradox
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 03:26:17 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Paradox
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 03:26:32 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print