Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:33:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Dr. Ray Brown's Atlantean Crystal

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr. Ray Brown's Atlantean Crystal  (Read 2476 times)
Terran Kess
Superhero Member

« on: January 10, 2015, 02:12:20 am »

The strange discovery of Dr. Ray Brown.

I

t was in 1975, during a psychic seminar in Phoenix, that Mr. Ray Brown had revealed the existence of his strange discovery he had five years earlier in a scuba diving. He was actually concerned that his finding could be a object of seizure by the U.S. government at the time. And that was why he had not made the revelation earlier. It was in 1970, five years earlier, therefore, that Mr Brown, who was naturopath at Mesa, Arizona, went on a tour of scuba diving in the Bari region of the islands of the Bahamas. This sector is, because of its excellent accessibility, highly prized among the amateur and semi-professional divers.

It was precisely at one of these dives that Mr Brown found himself away from his friends. It's in trying to find them back that Mr Brown had discovered a strange pyramid, with walls smooth as a mirror, with joints between the blocks are almost invisible. He swam around the pyramid, which Mr Brown thought it was made of Lapis Lazuri, that is a stone of sky or sea blue, when he finally found the entrance. Once found, he had decided to explore the interior of the pyramid. Through a vestibule, or narrow corridor, Mr Brown ended up being in a small rectangular room with a ceiling in the shape of a pyramid. What was surprising is that the interior was spotless, there was no algae or coral on the inside. But this was not all, he could, in despite the fact that he took no torch with him, see the whole room with his normal eyesight. The room was well lit, without that an external or internal light source were visible.

This room contained a copper rod of seven to eight centimeters in diameter, coming from the apex at the center of the room and having a red faceted gem with a tapered tip. Directly below this rod and this gem, sitting in the middle of the room, stood a carved stone stele with a stone plate with volute ends. On the plate there was a pair of bronze metal hands, life size. The hands appeared to be blackened and burned, as if they had been subjected to high heat.

A sphere of about ten centimeters was snuggled in this hands directly below the tip of the rod and gem of the ceiling. Mr Brown tried unsuccessfully to loosen the rod and gem with the precious red stone from ceiling, but to his surprise, the sphere could quite easily be separated from the hands in which it was nestled. Then out of the pyramid with the sphere in his right hand, he felt an invisible presence and heard a voice telling him never to return to the scene.

The crystal sphere has only made a very few public appearances but on each occasion the people who have seen, had experienced strange phenomena directly associated with this sphere. In determining the sphere deeply, we could see inside three pyramid images, one before the other. Then it seems that those who have a well developed sixth sense, could even distinguish a fourth pyramid, just before the other three. Then watching it from aside, the internal pyramidal images dissolve into thousands of tiny fracture lines. Mr Brown thought that these could be of electronic nature, as our integrated circuits today. Seen from another angle and under specific conditions many people were able to see a human eye staring at them with serenity. It seems that some have managed to take that eye in a photo.

The New York Medium, Elisabeth Bacon said in a trance that the sphere had once belonged to Thoth, an Egyptian god who was responsible for burying safe a secret to what is now known as Giza, near the three great pyramids. It may well be that the positions of the three pyramids in the area contain the key to the Chamber of Archives as sought for a long time. Would the fourth pyramid viewed by some be this key? Perhaps, we never know!

The sphere of Mr Brown gives rise to a number of paranormal and mysterious phenomena. There are people who feel breezes or winds blowing close to the sphere. Then it seems that some perceive layers of hot and cold at various distances. Other witnesses claim to have seen the ghostly light and there are even those who have heard voices. Then other witnesses said they had felt strange tingling in the entourage. It seems that some metals in contact with the sphere would be temporarily magnetized.

The pyramid, in which the sphere was at the origin, was clearly one of the pyramids that the Atlanteans used for various purposes. This finding could also tell us that the area of the Bahamas was directly part of Atlantis, such as the DOM / TOM of today's France is, or that the Bahamas were once a colony of Atlantis. The structure of this pyramid and the sphere looks like a kind of transmitter / receiver, designed to deliver or receive energy and information.
http://en.was-this-atlantis.info/crystal.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Terran Kess
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 02:13:20 am »

The story of Dr. Ray Brown’s Atlantean crystal is one of the most frequently cited “events” given in support of Edgar Cayce’s story of Atlantis. Brown died at the age of 89 in the early-1990’s but the crystal remains in existence.
Its most recent public appearance was October 10, 2010 (10/10/10) at the Edgar Cayce Center in New York City.  It was previously displayed September 9, 2009 (9/9/9).  The dates are no coincidence.
Since 1968, members of the Virginia Beach-based Association for Research and Enlightenment have searched the Bahamas for Atlantis. Following the clues left by Plato and America’s famous “Sleeping Prophet,” Edgar Cayce, numerous underwater sites with possible ancient ruins have been found. The most famous of these is the Bimini Road.

But during 1968 and 1969, the years Cayce predicted that a portion of Atlantis would be found in the region, numerous enigmatic underwater formations were also discovered off Andros Island, the largest of the Bahama Islands. For 35 years, the Andros enigmas have been uninvestigated. Mysterious circles—some looking like standing stones—have been ignored by Atlantis investigators.

In 2004, the writers of the A.R.E.’s monthly newsletter, Ancient Mysteries, undertook a series of expeditions to Andros and Bimini finding all the previously uninvestigated structures, discovering their origin.

Most importantly, the expeditions discovered a massive multitiered stone platform in the shallow waters off Andros. This book, partly a travelog of the Little’s adventures, documents their finds and presents a startling theory about Bimini and Andros.

Evidence points to the enigmatic center city of Atlantis lying under the shallow waters of Cuba, just as author Andrew Colling speculated in his now-classic book, Gateway to Atlantis.

Theories about Atlantis mention the extensive use of crystals by Atlanteans. Crystals varied in slight, color, and harmonic frequencies. Crystals follow harmonic frequencies and could be used with an instrument that looks like a tuning fork.

http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2013/07/ancient-pyramid-discovered-14000-feet-underwater-golden-hands-holding-a-crystal-globe-2449774.html
Report Spam   Logged
Terran Kess
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 02:14:06 am »

Then, Dr. Brown disappeared off the scene. He died in the early 1990s, and the story of the crystal was mentioned by some, but largely was just “one of those stories”, with no proof, as the fate of the crystal sphere was unknown.

But then some years ago, the crystal – today dubbed by some “The Atlantis Orb” – resurfaced, in the hands of Arthur Fanning, a resident of Sedona (Arizona), who refers to the object as the “Eye of God”.
Report Spam   Logged
Terran Kess
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 02:14:27 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Terran Kess
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 02:14:43 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Terran Kess
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 02:14:59 am »

But...

Greg Little relates that after an appearance on the Coast-to-Coast radio show in which he tackled Brown’s sphere, he received “an email from an elderly man who said he had been a friend of Brown since childhood.

After exchanging a few emails he related that Brown confided to him that the entire affair was a hoax Brown concocted to take advantage of all of the media controversy that had been stirred up by the 1968 discovery of the Bimini Road.

www.philipcoppens.com...
Report Spam   Logged
Terran Kess
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2015, 02:15:23 am »

I remember this very well. The 'guy' was IBM's Crystal Scientist. He and his daughter were diving off Bermuda (I believe it was Bermuda) after a tropical cyclone went through the area turning up the sands. As they were diving, they saw the tip of a pyramid sticking up out of the sand. He went down to look around and found an entrance. In the pyramid, there was a gold spike that came down from the ceiling. It was pointing at a pair of golden hands that were holding the crystal ball in place, just under the point of the spike coming down from the top. He tried to break the gold spike off, but it was too strong. He then turned his attention to the crystal ball. He was able to pluck the crystal ball from the golden hands.

He took the crystal ball home and played with it trying to understand the properties of the crystal. He, and being the IBM Crystal Scientist, could not understand how it was producing and energy field. He took it to the lab and worked on it trying to figure out this energy field. That is when he attached a hunk of metal onto a handle that had a strong coil spring on it. As he pushed the metal toward the crystal ball, it repelled the metal. I saw the in search of show back when it aired. He had it on a table sitting in a basket with a white towel under it. He then brought the hunk of metal with the coil spring attached to a handle out and from above pushed the hunk of metal toward the crystal. It repelled the metal and bent the spring up to where the handle and the part of the spring were bent at about 70 degrees. It was amazing to see. He did the same thing from different sides with the same result. He said in all of his years dealing with crystals, he has never heard of or worked with any crystals that exhibited this type of behavior as if there were a field protecting it.

I had never heard of it again in all these years. I was wondering if the pyramids were truly built around the world and some were buried in a cataclysm like the Atlantis story. Atlantis was supposedly destroyed due to some catastrophe with their technology. There has been theories about the pyramids and obelisks being some type of electrical power or field generator. If this pyramid (which is in the Devil's Triangle - Bermuda Triangle) where many ships and planes disappeared and many more reports of navigation compasses and electronics malfunctioning) was sunken during a catastrophic technological disaster, could the power generation apparatus have been left in its operational mode? The crystal ball was held by two hands under a gold spike. Gold is one of the best electrical conductors available and that is why it is used in electronics and chips. If this crystal was powering the sunken and buried pyramid until it was exposed by the storm and subsequently was found by the Dr., it could have potentially caused all the navigation anomalies that ships and planes reported in the Bermuda Triangle.

Regardless of what you think of the Atlantis story sinking into the sea in one night, someone was building these devices and were using natural materials to make their power generators or whatever this technology was used for.
I happen to believe that this IBM Crystal Scientist was legit and happened upon something that challenged all his beliefs. I suspect after the 'In Search Of' show appeared and he demonstrated the strange properties of the crystal when interacting with metal, he was taken away to a secret lab or base to try and figure out how this crystal was able to give of said power. I don't know what happened to him and his crystal ball, but I suspect he was deaaling with the types that can make a person disappear. They must have seized his crystal ball and who knows what else.

I think mankind went the way of science and technology the wrong way. I think the advanced race that built and used these machines (possibly to terraform Earth) went about science in the natural way. We see the leftover remnants of what these pyramids once were. They are not tombs in my humble opinion. We went about science in a technological way, building machines and computers, etc. This has, and will, bring about trouble. But, that is for another thread. I suspect we will never know the truth about the crystal ball and the technology it powered. I also believe the shadow operatives for the powers that be went after the crystal and technology in their attempt to find a weapon to repel borders or control human minds. Anyway, that is what I think about the situation.

Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2015, 03:07:16 pm »

I remember this very well. The 'guy' was IBM's Crystal Scientist. He and his daughter were diving off Bermuda (I believe it was Bermuda) after a tropical cyclone went through the area turning up the sands. As they were diving, they saw the tip of a pyramid sticking up out of the sand. He went down to look around and found an entrance. In the pyramid, there was a gold spike that came down from the ceiling. It was pointing at a pair of golden hands that were holding the crystal ball in place, just under the point of the spike coming down from the top. He tried to break the gold spike off, but it was too strong. He then turned his attention to the crystal ball. He was able to pluck the crystal ball from the golden hands.

He took the crystal ball home and played with it trying to understand the properties of the crystal. He, and being the IBM Crystal Scientist, could not understand how it was producing and energy field. He took it to the lab and worked on it trying to figure out this energy field. That is when he attached a hunk of metal onto a handle that had a strong coil spring on it. As he pushed the metal toward the crystal ball, it repelled the metal. I saw the in search of show back when it aired. He had it on a table sitting in a basket with a white towel under it. He then brought the hunk of metal with the coil spring attached to a handle out and from above pushed the hunk of metal toward the crystal. It repelled the metal and bent the spring up to where the handle and the part of the spring were bent at about 70 degrees. It was amazing to see. He did the same thing from different sides with the same result. He said in all of his years dealing with crystals, he has never heard of or worked with any crystals that exhibited this type of behavior as if there were a field protecting it.

I had never heard of it again in all these years. I was wondering if the pyramids were truly built around the world and some were buried in a cataclysm like the Atlantis story. Atlantis was supposedly destroyed due to some catastrophe with their technology. There has been theories about the pyramids and obelisks being some type of electrical power or field generator. If this pyramid (which is in the Devil's Triangle - Bermuda Triangle) where many ships and planes disappeared and many more reports of navigation compasses and electronics malfunctioning) was sunken during a catastrophic technological disaster, could the power generation apparatus have been left in its operational mode? The crystal ball was held by two hands under a gold spike. Gold is one of the best electrical conductors available and that is why it is used in electronics and chips. If this crystal was powering the sunken and buried pyramid until it was exposed by the storm and subsequently was found by the Dr., it could have potentially caused all the navigation anomalies that ships and planes reported in the Bermuda Triangle.

Regardless of what you think of the Atlantis story sinking into the sea in one night, someone was building these devices and were using natural materials to make their power generators or whatever this technology was used for.
I happen to believe that this IBM Crystal Scientist was legit and happened upon something that challenged all his beliefs. I suspect after the 'In Search Of' show appeared and he demonstrated the strange properties of the crystal when interacting with metal, he was taken away to a secret lab or base to try and figure out how this crystal was able to give of said power. I don't know what happened to him and his crystal ball, but I suspect he was deaaling with the types that can make a person disappear. They must have seized his crystal ball and who knows what else.

I think mankind went the way of science and technology the wrong way. I think the advanced race that built and used these machines (possibly to terraform Earth) went about science in the natural way. We see the leftover remnants of what these pyramids once were. They are not tombs in my humble opinion. We went about science in a technological way, building machines and computers, etc. This has, and will, bring about trouble. But, that is for another thread. I suspect we will never know the truth about the crystal ball and the technology it powered. I also believe the shadow operatives for the powers that be went after the crystal and technology in their attempt to find a weapon to repel borders or control human minds. Anyway, that is what I think about the situation.

I do not know if you believe Plato in the same way you believe this stuff about crystal technology, because Plato said that human artists; poets, rhapsodes, and musical people are inspired by the gods and the muses, and their compositions are attributed not to the artists themselves, but are, in reality, inspired by these supernatural deities. And based on this suggestion by Plato, I have found further clues and indications as to the whereabouts, and the confirmation of the wide extent of the Atlantis island. Believing Cayce, and taking in consideration Bimini, it seems that Atlantis extends further Northeast and it is, at least, as far as the shoals off the New England coast. Is not the bottom of the Atlantic in this area shallow and muddy? Google Earth will confirm curved lines that must have been full circular ones at one time, besides resemblances of river beds and canyons. Also notice the remaining islands and their shapes, sort of like Thera, and therefore possibly due to volcanic eruptions somewhere in time. This location indicator and pointer to Atlantis I'm basing on a modern, talented, and inspired musical artist, who also happens to be a working fisherman, and a proud owner and captain of the vessel, Downeaster Alexa, besides. And he trawls those areas, the shallow "Nantucket shoals," and the nearby abyss which he phrases as, trawling Atlantis with its canyons. But as to where, specifically, lies our Atlantis capital he does not say. But says that, "God only knows," which is a clear indication pointing to Socrates' sacred belief, and a favorites saying of his, as Plato cites him. The artist also alludes to Islands and Islanders like himself; clearly confirming Cayce's prophecies about the souls of once Atlantians, which are reincarnating in the America of today. This artist has a lot of other tips for us too, such as "Keeping the Faith," referring to those of us searching Atlantis, and Only The Good Die Young, an obvious reference to the early death of the brave young Athenian warriors, after they defeated Atlantis. Then there is his "River of Dreams," alluding to the great river running within the great circular ditch of Atlantis. And we must not forget his "We Didn't Start The Fire," clearly alluding to Plato having been the original source for Atlantis and also referring to the rest of the Timaeus and the creation story. Let us not skip his "This Is The Time," clearly indicating the time being this, our time, when the truth about Atlantis will be revealed, also confirmed by Cayce. And we cannot leave out "Zanzibar," and this one I leave it up to your imagination, but it is also alluding to Atlantis and this site. Zanzibar in Etruscan means Nantucket, which in the North American Mohican language and folklore, Nuntucket, means Atlantis. But there are no Mohicans left, since the last Mohicans were done away with by James Cooper, so we cannot verify this, although we must place faith in it. It is a "Matter of Trust" and the artist means that we must trust Plato to the number and letter, and to that end we must stay and persevere; pay attention to the beginning of the song, as it starts just the same as the Timaeus does. I emphasize these other tunes too, "You're Only Human (Second Wind)" and "Say Goodbye To Hollywood." And I will conclude with his "Stranger," alluding to Plato's Laws and the Athenian Stranger. And although it is not the last of his songs I can cite to make my point, it is already too many for prospective listeners, unless they happen to be Billy Joel fans, and in that case, listen to all his tunes, and see if you can spot any other clues I have missed. But also, please remember that there are many other artists out there that are likely to be just as much inspired by the Muses and Gods. Who knows what other valuable clues are awaiting to be found by all the imaginative minds searching for Atlantis. I really believe that it will be music, and not geology, nor archaeology, that will reveal and salvage Plato's Atlantis.   

But as in reference to a portion of your post, and specifically that portion I have underlined and "bolded," I am interested in knowing if you had other clues as to those that can make people disappear. I want to pursue that avenue, because I would like a certain 3-headed creature lurking on this site to disappear for a little while, which would be a great relief to me, sort of like when one has gas and gets relief when passing some air, at the intervals of pressure buildup. Like that, I mean

I hope that you, Terran Kess, will forgive me for also using your post to stage my personal frustrations with some on this site. Therefore, in addition to my comments on your post, and my particular idea as to where we should look for Atlantis I have made above, I need to make some comments and recommendations not related to the topic. Please close your eyes and nose as the following is not related to you nor your posted topic, as I'm about to pass gas.

I have to include the following, because I know that a friend of mine on this site will, no doubt, keep haunting me and my posts, and anything he will perceive as being Christian ideas. Therefore I will not forget this special friend on this site, a wealthy, French Canadian, which goes by Parta, or Rennes-le-Chateau, or whatever other usernames being used, a someone very hostile to Christians, or others who seem to be Christians to him. To you, Parta, I dedicate this one, especially, and specifically for you. Here, listen to this one, it tells of you almost to a TEE; so my dear golfer, swing away at "BIG SHOT," as I'm in a "New York State of Mind." And to be sure, just in case you do have only one big dumb head, to your Siamese twin, Rennes, I offer, for his listening pleasure, these other tunes by our Artist, Billy Joel. So Rennes, it's "CAPTAIN JACK" to you, and "You May Be Right." And if you were a real expert on Plato, you would understand that Only a true divine lunatic will be able to find Atlantis for the masses. Try the "Phaedrus," as a starter, in your lesson of what is it that I mean by, "divine" madness," and how it relates to the real message of the Atlantis myth. It's all about understanding Plato, and not about your ignorance that I persist. Because, you Parta/Rennes, are ignorant in knowing and understanding Plato's works. And like the old proverb, "One can lead a donkey to water, but cannot make it drink. And "Don't Ask Me Why." Your username tells all. Stick with Mr. Dan Brown, and leave Atlantis alone. The Da Vinci Code is just where you belong. And to calm you down and make you rest, I will try Joel's very own "Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel)". And this brings me to conclude and restate why I "Go To Extremes," and why "I'm An Innocent Man," which is all for Plato's sake and reputation. And in this last, I agree with our dear Nikas, as we must unite and prove Plato true to his words, when it comes to Atlantis.

"The Downeaster 'Alexa'"

Well I'm on the Downeaster Alexa
And I'm cruising through Block Island Sound
I have charted a course to the Vineyard
But tonight I am Nantucket bound

We took on diesel back in Montauk yesterday
And left this morning from the bell in Gardiner's Bay
Like all the locals here I've had to sell my home
Too proud to leave I've worked my fingers to the bone

So I could own my Downeaster Alexa
And I go where the ocean is deep
There are giants out there in the canyons