Atlantis Online
April 15, 2024, 11:42:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Atlantis Tiahuanaco

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlantis Tiahuanaco  (Read 6401 times)
senator Bam

« on: January 10, 2015, 05:31:01 pm »

Thanks Desiree.

(sorry i don't have any pictures at hand to post, but see some of my old Atlantis search pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/seanbam2/Antipodean (though the link may have changed since i joint google plus?))

The picture in first post here: the photo on left is Inca picture from the Coricancha temple at [Cuzco?]; the drawing of it on right is from Sitchin's 'Lost Realms'. For matches with Atlantis account in the photo/picture see the list i gave in first post just above the attachment.

My main theory until recently was continental shift not pole shift, but i have had to admit possibility that it wasn't continental shift but pole shift.
I think Pole Shift could have happened suddenly not over ages, though it could perhaps happen slowly with some sudden cumulative effects?
There is plenty of evidences for catastrophism/shifts in ancient history & "myths", i listed quite a few in my blog paper. Velikovsky has a whole book full. Many ancient high cultures spoke of 4 or so world ages each ending in catastrophe. The Atlantis account does too. The bible has a few possible catastrophes (Babel, rain of fire, exodus, sun standing still). Atlantis "sinking" seems to have been about the time of the exodus or Joshua's sun standing still which latter is also in Peruvian about same date.
Ancient "myths" do speak of moving poles/axis/world tree/world pillar and ice shifts/ages. Alignments of monuments like Stonehenge and ziggurats etc may reflect changes. Herodotus and some papyri mention sun changing where set/rose 2 x 2 times.

On the reed boats see David Fasold's 'Discovery of Noah's Ark' and see that at least one/some of your pictures are similar (the shape/type/design not exact same in all the way built/made). I have already answered that there were also other boats known in "prehistory" and ancient history inscriptions etc (Bohuslan? Medinet Habu?). Maybe an example is the boat/s on predynastic Egyptian drawings. Hatshepsut Punt voyage? Great pyramid boat (pit)? I think Spanuth gives some pictures of stone age/bronze age boats.
Vikings. Polynesians. Phoenicians. Noah's Ark. "First seafarers". "Maps of the ancient sea kings". Heyerdahl.
There are quite a few boats in stone age Atlantic Europe inscriptions if i remember correctly. (I lost 15 years notes/resources in a crisis 5 or so years ago and have never been able to recover much dues to situation/condition. Might have been Berlitz or Zehren that mentions some?)
Yes i have seen some other Peruvian boats, have to see if i can find or remember where pictures/details are. I listed some brief boats info in my blog paper: "Peruvians had "sea-worthy rafts".  Dragon-boat racing Puno? raft of Taycanamo myth? (10 ships Paraiba inscription?)".
Chimu (Chan chan) pottery figure of "reed boat" titled "life on the ocean wave"?
"the seas were highways not barriers". "Sea power came before land power".

I already answered in first post/s and in blog paper about Atlantis being a continent or large island. To repeat/repost some: it was larger than Asia & Libya; had large plain; many species of animals; was self-suffiecient; large population/army; had (high) mountains; 10 kings regions; etc.
Island in ancient and modern can mean island, continent, world island/old world, peninsula, etc.
Ancients said 3 large islands in western ocean/sea and seven smaller ones. Another source says Atlantis was a much larger island that ruled over the other small islands of Atlantic. Kirchir's map if not spurious seems similar to S America.
It doesn't matter if they hadn't been there, there are many details in the account from someone.
There are no large sunken/sumbermed islands in the right area/direction/distance/ocean. Continents/plates can/do shift sideways if not sink downwards.

I also had thought it was in Caribbean/Florida shelf area but there is not anything much there. There is possible match for plain and ditch either off Florida or in Caribbean south of Cuba/Hisapniola. But just can't match/fit all the details. I had favoured an anomaly just out from Orinoco mouth but doesn't fit either. Raleigh's Eldorado in Parima was also interestingly similar to the plain, but could find no match. I had thought the great Plains might match the great plain. But ended up no match. There is only one place in Americas that matches the plain and city etc.
See some of my old Atlantis search pictures at that picasa page i gave link to.   
The matches with Peru are too many and too strong to only/just be "related/part".

I have already said the continent didn't "sink" down, the land (&/or water) "sank"/shifted/sloshed sideways. (The land &/or water shifted sideways, either continental shift or pole shift).

On the capital city we have found/shown it. I can't go dig up Tiwanaku/Tiahuanaco but the evidences i have are pretty certain enough.
The Inca picture from the Coricancha that i posted in the first post shows the concentric circles city 2 times (on left and on right). Posnanskies (and/or Alfords and Sitchin's) diagrams of Tiwanaku show some concentric circles. There are lots of incsriptions from Peru/Bolivia with concentric circles including at Pumapunku (on Jim Allen's site) and Silustani (wiki?). The distance from city to sea is exact same distance as Tiahuanaco to Titicaca. The temple/palace also seems to match. The akapana seems to be the small hill dwelling of (Poseidon and) Clito (and it is prominent in the Tiahuanaco diagrams/drawings & descriptions, and also seems to be shown in the city shown on left in the Coricancha picture).  The plain is there, and is shown in the Inca picture i posted (with surrounding ditch and crossing channels) (confirming it).
People can't rule out just because above sea level. He said the whole large island was swallowed up not just a part of it. Tiahuanaco also has physical evidences of "flood", and the Peru "myth"/traditions also say Tiahuanaco had flood.
So is it just the (supposedly) "isn't sunken" and "too far" (and boats) (and the "island" dispute) not "resemble Plato's description" that is reason it isn't accepted?

The "Atlantis metal" find is not Atlantis orichalcum. The date is too late, long after Atlantis. Orichalc may be either brass(-like) or gold-copper. Their Mediterranean find is like brass but not like gold-copper. (There are a few similar metals: ormulu, corinthian, etc.) The interesting part of the article was actually  the Mattievich/American part/bits not the Mediterranean parts. Orichalc as either/both brass &/or gold-copper has match/es with Peru eg Allen's tumbaga (gold-copper), gilded-copper (Sipan), the Peruvian gold of Conquistadores/Eldorado/etc, and Crespi collection,  Mattievich's Chavin AuAgCu , etc. Sitchin give evidence in 'Lost Realms' for Tiwanaku/Titicaca/Andes/Peru being a copper/tin/zinc centre. Andes is one of world's major deposits in my atlas. There are [sheet metal] nail holes in blocks at Tiahuanaco. [Celtic findrine is similar (or/tho maybe not as Atlantipedia says), as is a Chinese one, and a Hittite one i lost, and Jesus feet in Revelation are "brass".]
How can that be exicting and our Tiwanaku/Tiahuanaco find is not?

Orthodox dates/dating methods are not right as i already said, but either way they can match Atlantis date (9000 yrs/bc, or 900 yrs/c 1400s bc). Atlantis was 900 years not 9000 years. Hyperboreans lived a 1000 years = 100 years.
Peruvian is the oldest in Americas in lots of books.

Yes there are lots of evidences for contacts between Americas and Old World. Not just **** but also murex (SC Compton), and maybe South America fan palm in Assyrian depictions of Toakkari seapeoples (Fitzgerald-Lee), etc. The pictures of the 3 Sipan pyramids seem similar to 3 Giza pyramids to my eyes.

They didn't conquer the Egyptians they were beaten by Athens/"Hercules". They (also) invaded by land not (necessarily/just) by sea?

The large populations you mentioned is interesting thanks. I think i may have seen/heard some bits about large populations.

(perhaps i should have posted the link to my blog rough "paper" (though it is given in the Atlantipedia page) : http://2rbetterthan1.wordpress.com/atlantis-city-tiahuanaco . I know it is not written well but i give/list alot of evidences in there.)

(ps I won't be able to post much soon because i have other things i need/want to do once this hollow/clicking throat (sinus trouble?) goes away. I just wanted to try show there are answers to Atlantipedia's (and others') criticisms.)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: