Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 03:08:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

AUTOMATIC WRITING

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AUTOMATIC WRITING  (Read 400 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: September 14, 2007, 08:37:03 am »

You can begin again whenever you like. There is no schedule requirements. Each experience will make you more comfortable.

On the second day you can ask questions that are beyond 'yes or no' answers and get more details.

I would suggest you not ask about your love life until you are comfortable with the spirit and this form of mediumship. This is much easier when the questions are not about you.

On the second day - ask spirit (you should now have a name) - about your spiritual work - relationship with the guide - other spiritual questions.

On the third day - ask about global matters - earth changes - changes in the Millennium - other.

On the fourth day - begin personal questions but remember you can only ask a question once. Asking a question over and over again until you type your desired answer - is wrong.

Ex. "Does - - - - love me?"

If the answer is No ! Then so be it!

Change question to - "Will I find a true love? Marry? Etc."

This equates to finding a psychic reader who will tell you what you want to hear not what is the truth. The more you use automatic writing, the easier and faster it gets. Remember to save your notes!

There is a poet in each of us. The emotional body expresses itself through the art of poetry. Sometimes we write as we feel, thus allowing our pain to come through and be released.

http://www.crystalinks.com/automatic_writing.html
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 08:39:28 am by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: