Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:26:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

''Platos Atlantis & Saint Johns Revelation are the Same Story''

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ''Platos Atlantis & Saint Johns Revelation are the Same Story''  (Read 11462 times)
Oliver

« Reply #240 on: September 20, 2017, 07:30:09 pm »

This is the second time we have dismissed this particular poster for ugly racist comments. Please do us all a favor, stay away this time. There are other websites where one can study Atlantis.

Shalom,

Sarah

I believe this guy is Oliver (Oliver D Smith) an autistic guy from UK. He has used different accounts, hermocrates, oliver .... He fits the profile. Google him.....

My dear Critias, I resent being unjustly fingered out by you as a suspect of being the same as planet@lantis, or of being this Oliver D Smith. What made you so reckless in wanting to smear my reputation here on this forum? I don't post much here, but I would like to keep my dignity and reputation intact. Besides, have you not noticed that I was the first on this forum to disengage my discussions with planet@lantis as soon as this poster started his senseless, unwarranted, and discriminatory remarks towards Jewish people? It was on this very thread a while ago. Here is the particular post I'm referring to.
Oliver

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

Re: ''Platos Atlantis & Saint Johns Revelation are the Same Story''
« Reply #113 on: January 03, 2017, 06:55:02 am »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: pLANeT@LANTis on December 22, 2016, 03:21:57 am
* this may appear to be disjointed and convoluted to some, but bear in mind they are an interpretation of my notes from 10 years ago or so and meant something then and probably have some relevance now:

"TRIPLE CITY"
     Each city of Triple City = 560-1000 miles

. . . those cities as they began to fall . . . burning those Asuras, he threw them down into the Western ocean. Thus was the Triple City burnt and thus were the Danavas exterminated by Maheswara . . .
     [Karna Parva, Section XXXIV]

"VIMANAS"

. . . the life-giving earth "crashed as it burned, and the infinite wood cried aloud with fire." The oceans boiled and volcanoes (cottus. . . briareus. . . gyes) hurled rocks by the hundreds.
     . . . all members of the race of Vrishnis and Andhakas became consumed into ashes.
     . . . city of "Mohenjo-Daro" in Indus Valley is where massive numbers of radioactive skeletons were found.

"Aryans of India" composed these writings . . . once part of original Indo-European. . . who thousands of years earlier were located in the Danube Valley in central Europe . . . migration became Nordics. . . Kelts. . . Romans. . . Greeks. . . Medes. . . Persians and Indians.

-dp-

Sounds like a lot of JEW bulls**t.
Maybe it is time to start killing?
Re opening the f****n Gas chambers.     

Planet,
Your last two posts do not sound as the same Planet of before. Perhaps someone has hijacked your account? If not, then it sounds like another case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

Professor Muller was a German's German, and not a German with Jewish roots, as far as the records show, and therefore you have come to the wrong conclusion if your last two posts refer to my two previous posts. Besides, they reinforce what you have proposed, Indo-European Aryans, as I quoted you above.

Friedrich Max Müller (6 December 1823 – 28 October 1900), generally known as Max Müller, was a German-born philologist and Orientalist, who lived and studied in Britain for most of his life. He was one of the founders of the western academic field of Indian studies and the discipline of comparative religion. Müller wrote both scholarly and popular works on the subject of Indology. The Sacred Books of the East, a 50-volume set of English translations, was prepared under his direction. He also promoted the idea of a Turanian family of languages and Turanian people..... Friedrich Max Müller was born into a cultivated family on 6 December 1823 in Dessau, the son of Wilhelm Müller, a lyric poet whose verse Franz Schubert had set to music in his song-cycles Die schöne Müllerin and Winterreise. His mother, Adelheid Müller (née von Basedow), was the eldest daughter of a prime minister of Anhalt-Dessau. Carl Maria von Weber was a godfather......In 1850 Müller was appointed deputy Taylorian professor of modern European languages at Oxford University. In the following year, at the suggestion of Thomas Gaisford, he was made an honorary M.A. and a member of the college of Christ Church, Oxford. On succeeding to the full professorship in 1854, he received the full degree of M.A. by Decree of Convocation. In 1858 he was elected to a life fellowship at All Souls' College....

Neither JOHN THACKRAY BUNCE, author of the FAIRY TALES: THEIR ORIGIN AND MEANING, nor Professor Muller, QUOTED SOURCE IN THIS BOOK WERE OF JEWISH DESCENT, NOR OF THE JEWISH FATE.

THEREFORE I FAIL TO SEE WHY YOU ARE MAKING SUCH INAPPROPRIATE ANTISEMITIC COMMENTS. THEY ARE NEITHER WARRANTED NOR PERTINENT TO THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD YOU STARTED. BESIDES, THEY ARE OF POOR TASTE. IF THIS IS GOING TO BE THE KIND OF DISCOURSE WE ARE GOING TO TAKE, I'M AFRAID THAT IT WILL HAVE TO GO ON WITHOUT ME,  AS I WILL NOT TAKE FURTHER PART IN IT.

Report Spam   Logged
knakker

« Reply #241 on: June 20, 2018, 09:36:00 am »

Hi,

I wrote a 600 page book on this, titled, Tzafon, Midnight, Atlantis as EndTimes Babylon. Yes, Atlantis is End Times Babylon. Or better: Atlantis is a model that "snakes" as a serpent through the history of the Bible. The city of Henoch was the blueprint for Atlantis before the Flood. End Times Babylon is the fulfillment of Atlantis. In between are different stages in this evolving model, like the island of Crete, Gaza, the downfall of Tyrus in Ezekiel 26-28 and finally the rise and downfall of Babylon that will be rebuilt in near future (Zacharia 5:11).

Babylon is both the eastern and northern dimension of Tzafon as viewed from Jerusalem, while Plato's island sat on the horizon in the west. The southern dimension was the sfinx in Cairo (Exodus 14:1-2). Atlantis was mirrored in time and geography. The three Floods in Critias 112 correspond with the story line of Athens. These Floods are mentioned in the Leiden Papyrus #344 and happened to be in the Nile Delta during the Exodus. The storylines of Atlantis and Athens correspond with the highlights of the ministries of John and Paul. The bad news: my book is in Dutch language.

http://roodgoudvanparvaim.nl/
Report Spam   Logged
knakker

« Reply #242 on: June 20, 2018, 09:38:54 am »

The Pillars of Hercules express the mirroring effect of Atlantis, as the glittering Aurichalcum does. It was an imitation of the red gold of Parvaim in 2 Chronicles 2:3. These Pillars of Hercules are Gibraltar and the Monte Hecho. But in Babylon they are the Isjtar Gate.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: