Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:53:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

''Platos Atlantis & Saint Johns Revelation are the Same Story''

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ''Platos Atlantis & Saint Johns Revelation are the Same Story''  (Read 11486 times)
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #225 on: August 20, 2017, 04:48:36 pm »

<∆> The Greek island of Samos was the birthplace of the mathematician PYTHAGORAS
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #226 on: August 20, 2017, 05:25:23 pm »

<∆> What are the chances?
Report Spam   Logged
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Superhero Member

« Reply #227 on: August 20, 2017, 08:59:23 pm »

What a racist sentiment.  You wonder why you get no responses from "serious researchers" with lines like that.

Maybe if you didn't couch your research in religious terms or if you hadn't picked a religious topic to spread your views in, you might have gotten more of a response.
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #228 on: August 20, 2017, 11:38:05 pm »

Thanx for the feedback!
     "What a racist sentiment" is that all you have to say? After all the FREE information I've given you! With no charges and  no royalties and I get no respect?
    There are or "there were" serious researchers here?
    I'm not picking  a religious topic I'm just saying it the way it is and calling you all out!
    Obviously you are responding to mass media hype as I predicted you would. Like they say "when it bleeds it leads".
     I've made a lot of valid points here over the years contributing to your lame search for Atlantis and you losers still haven't figured it out!
     "couch" what f****n language are you speaking?
     Go get a real education and drop your thesaurus dude.

-donnyByond-
Report Spam   Logged
Josie Linde
Superhero Member

« Reply #229 on: August 21, 2017, 08:07:44 pm »

People don't respond to you because you're a racist bigot. Why don't you just take all your lame research, your outdated bigotry and go to some neo-Nazi website.

You aren't wanted here, your "research" is quasi-religious crap and you never added anything of value to this forum. People are bored by you, go take your hatred some other place.
Report Spam   Logged
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Superhero Member

« Reply #230 on: August 21, 2017, 08:29:03 pm »

Thanx for the feedback!
     "What a racist sentiment" is that all you have to say? After all the FREE information I've given you! With no charges and  no royalties and I get no respect?
    There are or "there were" serious researchers here?

Nobody asked you to post anything here, nobody asked you to come here at all. As I said previously, you get no responses because you try to link your work to Christianity, which is a non-starter.

The fact that you have now unmasked yourself as an antisemetic bigot will only compound your problems here. You don't need a forum, you need psychological help.
    I'm not picking  a religious topic I'm just saying it the way it is and calling you all out!
    Obviously you are responding to mass media hype as I predicted you would. Like they say "when it bleeds it leads".
     I've made a lot of valid points here over the years contributing to your lame search for Atlantis and you losers still haven't figured it out!

You've made no valid points, you adhere to Adolph Hitler's version of Atlantis,which is outdated, bigoted and stupid, just like you. I make no apologies that the rest of the forum is not comprised of angry goose-steppers like yourself. For anyone that really knows  Atlantis, your research tends to discredit itself, it has no value to the topics at hand.

"couch" what f****n language are you speaking?
     Go get a real education and drop your thesaurus dude.

-donnyByond-

If you don't understand the context I used the word in, you should find yourself a dictionary. Donny, do yourself a favor, get yourself some psychological help for your racism issues and anger issues. Also, maybe study some real researchers on Atlantis,  not your Nazi heroes. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Sarah
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #231 on: August 21, 2017, 08:40:48 pm »

This is the second time we have dismissed this particular poster for ugly racist comments. Please do us all a favor, stay away this time. There are other websites where one can study Atlantis.

Shalom,

Sarah
Report Spam   Logged

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/
Jade Hellene
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #232 on: August 21, 2017, 10:01:31 pm »

"Donny" was banned from this forum once before,back in 2008, after a similar anti-Jewish rant. See, I really think that he is really Mel Gibson.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Sort through the media disinformation:
http://mediamatters.org/
PROCTOR SYMOTHRESS

« Reply #233 on: August 22, 2017, 01:15:49 pm »

I would like to say I am totally disgusted by this poster's anti-Semitic remarks.
Report Spam   Logged
PROCTOR SYMOTHRESS

« Reply #234 on: August 22, 2017, 01:16:30 pm »

The forum has no room for neo-Nazis.
Report Spam   Logged
War God of the Deep
Superhero Member

« Reply #235 on: August 22, 2017, 07:56:29 pm »

I am totally disgusted that the topic of Atlantis continues to attract such white power bigots.
Report Spam   Logged
Byron
Superhero Member

« Reply #236 on: August 22, 2017, 09:09:44 pm »

Jews are Evil

No, you're evil, anyone who will villify a whole race of people, most of whom you will never know. You have got a few screws loose, too, judging by your other posts!
Report Spam   Logged

Win One for the Lion

Healthcare is a Right, Not a Privilige
Roy McGiness

« Reply #237 on: August 23, 2017, 09:32:53 pm »

By golly, this thread makes a lot of sense and I don't know what everyone is complaining about. Pluto was a Christian! He probably also would have supported good Christian fellas like George W Bush and Don Trump, too.
Report Spam   Logged
Edith

« Reply #238 on: September 02, 2017, 04:28:40 pm »

They were all Christians!  Those Atlante people all worshipped Jesus Christ and obeyed the Bible.
Report Spam   Logged
Critias

« Reply #239 on: September 03, 2017, 11:28:33 am »

This is the second time we have dismissed this particular poster for ugly racist comments. Please do us all a favor, stay away this time. There are other websites where one can study Atlantis.

Shalom,

Sarah

I believe this guy is Oliver (Oliver D Smith) an autistic guy from UK. He has used different accounts, hermocrates, oliver .... He fits the profile. Google him.....
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: