Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:57:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

''Platos Atlantis & Saint Johns Revelation are the Same Story''

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ''Platos Atlantis & Saint Johns Revelation are the Same Story''  (Read 11464 times)
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #210 on: August 03, 2017, 07:48:25 am »

<∆> And so on and on but nothing was really confirmed??? Some theorized the one plane had disappeared into the Indian Ocean vortex! An Intra dimensional gap between worlds and realities.
     <∆> Months later plane debris was reported washing up on the islands of Reunion,
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #211 on: August 03, 2017, 08:01:50 am »

<∆> What was this vortex?
     Some describe the size  of an actual continent and  shaped like an equilateral triangle, eerily similar to the descriptions of the Vimanas.
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #212 on: August 03, 2017, 08:40:11 am »

<∆> What I had described earlier as Platos rectangular plain actually describing the dimensions of the Aegean Sea, now describes the same size and dimensions of the SEYCHELLE ISLANDS RECT∆NGLE
     <∆> What was this vortex?
     Some describe the size  of an actual continent and  shaped like an equilateral triangle, eerily similar to the descriptions of the Vimanas.
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #213 on: August 20, 2017, 04:22:05 am »

<∆< From months ago I presented these illustrations of my research of Ley Lines running from Mount Olympos to Mount Sinai and then continuing on to Mecca and then on to Aden and around the globe as I had suggested.
     NOW MY RESEARCH CONFIRMS THAT THIS SAME LEY LINE CORRIDOR FROM THE AEGEAN SEA RECT∆NGLE THRU ITS DIAGONAL  FROM MOUNT OLYMPOS ALSO INTERSECTS THE SEYCHELLES  RECT∆NGLE AT THE SAME DIAGONAL.   
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #214 on: August 20, 2017, 08:19:44 am »

<∆> "THE PARTING OF THE RED SEA" has nothing to do with the propaganda of this sick satanic cult from the dark ages we have been brainwashed to worship "in these last hazy daze in Ameri-caca" under their majestys command that continues to control our air waves and mentally manipulate media.
     THE PARTING OF THE RED SEA was actually a geological  event from prehistory passed down before the written word by oral tradition describing the separation of Saudi Arabia from the African landmass in the last of the big major earth moving events.

©SymynyshynSculptureStudios™2007
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #215 on: August 20, 2017, 09:19:38 am »

This very Ley Line Corridor describes the history of the current eastern western world.
     Everything we know from history and religion that they have told us, evolved on and around this line if there was ever 'A Line in the Sand' to cross this is it!
     This is so obvious now that I lay it out to all of you who have not seen it before.
     Like I said 4 major Earth belief systems were propagated and evolved around this line.

-dp-
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #216 on: August 20, 2017, 10:05:00 am »

Again we drop out of the overall world view and go back to earth.
     -dp-
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #217 on: August 20, 2017, 12:06:17 pm »

<∆> Remember what I said about Johns view from his cave facing north and his view of the marble mountain on Samos 25 miles to the north.
       Remember what  I said about what that old senile drug addict alcoholic pedaphilic **** looking for a story for the JerUSAlem Post.
     Oh yeah, even back then those little slimey two faced two tongued little bastards were looking for a subversive story as I will show all of you as they still do try today even with the Internet?

-dp-
[/quote]
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #218 on: August 20, 2017, 12:45:01 pm »

**** there you go again?Huh
    What is this censorship???

Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #219 on: August 20, 2017, 01:00:17 pm »

<∆> Are we still living in a juvenile society where we can't express ourselves or say what we want? WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO **** DO THIS?Huh
     Lets start killing them and their family starting with the YOUNGEST   THIS IS A CURSE.J
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #220 on: August 20, 2017, 01:12:19 pm »

WHY HASN'T THIS WEBSITE GONE ANYWHERE???
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #221 on: August 20, 2017, 02:51:58 pm »

Like Nikas and I agreed over 10 years ago we must start another website for serious researchers
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #222 on: August 20, 2017, 03:40:20 pm »

<∆> This is the latest beauty in pure globe creation on this planet.
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #223 on: August 20, 2017, 04:12:44 pm »

When are we going to be holding ALL JEWS ACCOUNTABLE TO THEIR EVIL DOINGS THROUGHOU HISTORY?
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #224 on: August 20, 2017, 04:32:01 pm »

Jews are Evil
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: