Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 07:12:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

''Platos Atlantis & Saint Johns Revelation are the Same Story''

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ''Platos Atlantis & Saint Johns Revelation are the Same Story''  (Read 11466 times)
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #165 on: May 18, 2017, 08:49:53 am »

<∆> "AND THE TWO WINGS OF THE GREAT EAGLE WERE GIVEN TO THE WOMAN,"    Revelation 12:14
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #166 on: May 18, 2017, 09:32:32 am »

<∆> This is a similar view and angle from the previous image over the marble Mountain Mount karos turkeys on zerosfacing Southwest Crete and Libya on the horizon
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #167 on: May 18, 2017, 10:22:15 am »

I don't know what happened with that previous post? It just went off on its own and posted before I finished!
     Does this forum have any edit functions or any moderators available?
    WTF?
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #168 on: May 18, 2017, 10:37:30 am »

<∆> This is a similar view and higher angle from over the marble mountain of Keros on Samos facing southwest towards Crete and Libya on the horizon.
     The legendary catastrophic island of  Santorini is literally 87 miles from Patmos.
     What are the chances?

-dp-
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #169 on: May 18, 2017, 11:25:51 am »

<∆> "And the second angel sounded, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea; and a third of the sea became blood;"    Revelation 8:8

"And he opened the bottomless pit; and smoke went up out of the pit, like the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by the smoke in the pit."     Revelation 9:2

-dp-
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #170 on: May 18, 2017, 03:05:09 pm »

<∆> This view is slightly north of the previous view facing towards the Southwest Aegean and introduces two more notable players into the mythical picture of Greek theatre.
     The island of ANTIKYTHIRA is situated strategically between the southern tip of the Peloponnese peninsula and the western tip of the largest Greek island of Crete; almost as a beacon and portal for travelers arriving from the direction of the Atlas Mountains of Northwest Africa.
     But fate in history bestowed an even greater privilege upon this tiny island, a baby sister of the larger island of Kythira to the north.
     In the early 1900s a shipwreck discovered by sponge divers revealed an encrusted bronze mechanism of precise detail dated to the classical Greek period and has been recocognized as the prototype of the first computer. It has become known as the ANTIKYTHIRA DEVICE and can be seen in the Archaeological Museum of Greece in Athens. Further information and photos can be found on this forum.

Upon arriving from the southwest and entering the southern Aegean Sea via the portal of Antikythira, one of the first islands encountered towards the central Aegean Cycladic Islands would be MILOS of the famous 'Venus de Milo' fame now located in the Louvre in Paris, also known as the Aphrodite of Milos carved from the highest quality and the most translucent marble in the world from the nearby island of Paros.
     MILOS again received recognition in the 70s in a most mysterious way when the very popular film 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' was released. The end of the movie depicts a Nazi submarine entering a subterranean passage and surfaces inside this massive hollowed out  mountain cavern which is supposedly inside the island of Milos. It is here that the powerful energy of the Ark of the Covenant is unleashed for the first time in modern history, about 120 miles from Patmos.

"And the temple of God which is in heaven was opened; and the ark of His covenant appeared in His temple, and there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder and an earthquake and a great hailstorm."     Revelation 11:19

Isn't this topic getting stranger and stranger?

-dp-

Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #171 on: May 22, 2017, 07:07:43 am »

<∆> This is the southeast view from high above MOUNT OLYMPOS following a major Ley Line that passes through the SINAI with MECCA on the horizon.

I will call this THE LEY LINE TO MECCA but in reality it is more of a Ley Line Corridor with a specific width that my research indicates is around 32 to 37 miles. This is a powerful and mysterious energy field operating on a more complex physics than what we understand or can mentally visualize about the electromagnetic field that spirals around a wire forming an invisible coil as electricity flows through it.

This line passes through the center of the Nile Delta at the coastline but I've indicated the nearby location of the ROSETTA STONE to the west, relevant as a historical document and marker.

KARPATHOS sounds similar to Carpathian the triangular mountain formation l theorized earlier that had exploded and the debris flowed south forming the dramatic geography that is now Greece. The island of Karpathos may be the furthest flung piece of debris still visible above sea level, that clearly was directed and followed this major Ley Line.

DELOS is one of the most sacred and most important archaeological sites in Greece. This sacred island is the mythical birthplace of the twins Apollo and Artemis, and humans are forbidden from living there.
     The Ancients considered this the center of the Circle of the original plan and layout of this mythical kingdom.

What I've discovered that is extremely fascinating is that three major belief systems originated along this powerful Ley Line.
     Which in part is some of the evidence I'm presenting that is related to this topic and the close proximity of these two controversial writings of Athens and Patmos from two different belief systems on opposite sides, but under the influence of this same Ley Line Corridor as I earlier defined as THE DIAGONAL OF THE YING YANG RECTANGLE proportionate in size to Platos description of the rectangular plain of Atlantis, from Mount Olympus to Mount Sinai and then on to Mecca.

-dp-
     ©Shell Star Systyms
     Sea Shell Seductions 1978 and
     Seven Star Sisters™ 2017
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #172 on: May 22, 2017, 09:13:42 pm »

Oops I made a little mistake in the actual number of belief systems!!!

What I've discovered that is extremely fascinating is that three major belief systems originated along this powerful Ley Line.

<∆> There are actually 4 major belief systems that evolved around this major ley line corridor as I recognize them now. There may be more!

These are the 4 belief systems in a somewhat chronological order according to history:

#1 Egyptian Sun God
     #2 Greek Pantheon of 12 Gods and Goddesses
     #3 Judaism/Christianity
     #4 Muslim/Islam

-dp-
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #173 on: May 23, 2017, 12:00:52 am »

<∆> I will attempt to describe this LEY LINE CORRIDOR in visual terms we may recognize in the Scientific Arena, as I attempt to visualize it to be somewhat analogous in design to our known scientific model of the DNA helix strand.

In other words what we understand and conceive our human Genetic physical makeup and life force to be at the invisible microscopic level . . . We can also apply a similar scientific model to describe the invisible metaphysical makeup and life force of our Mother Earth at the macroscopic level.

This powerful energy field as a LEY LINE CORRIDOR that I have meticulously laid out to you in this latest illustration clearly defines and describes an undisputable and obvious fact that is uncontestable.
     There it is; quite accurately presented for all the world to see for the first time, courtesy to the magic of Google Earth to make this Revelation possible in modern history!

My interpretation of this so called DNA HELIX of Mother Earth now recognized as highly influencing the surface geography, geology and geometry; ©The Geometry of the Geology of the Geography or 3G and the inhabitants of this notable landscape, clearly manifesting and revealing itself between Mount Olympos and Mecca and beyond to Aden and in reality around the globe, completing a circle and creating a cosmic tubular ring of light, the Highway of the Gods and possibly the future propulsion system of humanity as it probably once was in the distant past.
     This may be one clear indication of what we could call the true life force and Soul of Mother Earth visible to us in this special location, a line going back to the origins of earth that is a mute witness and distinct footprint of massive continental tectonic action and the Divine Design of Spaceship Earth; ©Divine Design Device or 3D.

-dp-
     ©Seven Star Sisters™ 2017
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #174 on: May 24, 2017, 09:00:24 am »

<∆> THE NORTHEAST AEGEAN TRI∆NGLE or as we now know it: Platos Half Rectangle of the Northeast Aegean Sea'.

What I'm revealing and disclosing here is a very important discovery I have been working on for a long time and I am presenting to you the preliminary illustrations of my studies that are confirming my original thoughts and theories.

First of all; I'm going to focus on this half of what I have called "The Ying Yang Rectangle" and its relationship to the other half as I have Illustrated previously. . . both halves divided by a diagonal line like no other: "The Ley Line Corridor to Mecca" and Beyond! ! !

It is a very stunning Revelation that hopefully will jump start the dialogue in all fields of research and open up this topic of Saint Johns' Revelation to another level of discussion unheard of until now, beyond the regular diatribe from religious pundits, theologians and Christian fanatics.
     I'm saying let's approach this on a more scientific level and analyze the crap out of everything I'm presenting here and have all the different realms of expertise take a look and apply it to their own research and see what we come up with as a worldwide Network.

SO HERE IS WHAT I'VE DISCOVERED:
     On this view looking straight down and the reverse view of the previous illustration with the Northwest at the top and the left side of the image aligned with the Ley Line Corridor or the diagonal of the rectangle; I plotted THE FIRST THREE CITIES of the seven ancient cities of the seven churches of the seven angels of the seven stars as described by John in Revelation; EPHESUS, SMYRNA and PERGAMUM.
     The first two ancient cities are on the coastline and the third one Pergamum is slightly inland and nestled into a hillside. They are all strategically placed geographically as gateways from the East to the Aegean Sea.
     BUT NOT ONLY THAT; they are prehistoric markers upon which these more recent ancient cities were built.
     Markers for what?
     As I have now concluded and revealed to you these markers were established in deep prehistory to Define that Line of THE EASTERN SIDE of "THE AEGEAN SEA RECTANGLE" as Plato so secretly; as I believe, presented a vast compex floor plan disguised as the fictitious Atlantis story for future generations such as ours to figure out.
     John just continued this transference of 'secret knowledge' and gave us more details of this complex design of the floor plan of the Gods Temple and disguised it as the Armageddon story.
     The sad part is we got it all wrong! We got the interpretation of Revelation all wrong and the world is a real mess because of it.
     We have been completely screwed over and shafted by the weapons manufacturers and warmongers, in bed with the politicians, bankers and the media manipulators writing and directing this sick narrative of dishonesty, lies, deceit and murder thats propelling us towards Armageddon as prophesized ? ? ?

-dp-
     ©Seven Star Sisters 2017 and
     Sea Shell Seductions™ 1978
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #175 on: May 24, 2017, 11:10:15 am »

<∆> My reason for starting this topic was to point out and analyze my earliest suspicions of why these two important documents where written in such close proximity to each other. It seemed to me these two stories had to be more connected than by just geographical coincidence alone.

So my discovery that I'm currently laying out for you all to witness is presented here in this latest illustration as a primary study that I will be analyzing in more detail, but will reveal here the rough draft for the first time to get the ball rolling . . .so that the serious people out there doing serious research can get out of these mainstream narratives that constantly plagues this beautiful planet and is predictably propelling us to Armageddon, as if prophecy itself is the Ruler and Dictator for the sheep to follow and the rest of us are blocked out and censored by these elitist media manipulators!

-dp-
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #176 on: May 24, 2017, 01:52:36 pm »

<∆> Here is an old map I found in one of those religious textbooks that describe in detail each verse and chapter of Revelation.
     Although it is a bit crude I do treasure any kind of information I can find for my research. Each little map seems to provide a piece of the puzzle and should not be overlooked. Each map and text seems to give a little clue towards the bigger picture that sometimes the bigger scholarly texts ignore and leave out or dismiss as irrelevant.
      Exact locations of some archaeological sites are often disputed depending who you talk to and which historian you read and it is sometimes better to seek out these places for yourself and simply just get a feeling for the place and read about it later.
     Ephesus is not one of those places tho and is very famous and popular on the tourist circuit and is an example of the splendors of ancient Greece in all its architectural and sculptural majesty in marble.
     As luck would have it I was within a stones throw of Ephesus in the summer of 97, but as fate sometimes dictates I was on a mission and just passing thru with a ferry boat to catch to meet up with family members that evening on a Greek island. I kept saying I'll be back, but now 20 years later I do regret a little not postponing my appointment for one day.

But I was very fortunate to spend 3 days on Patmos a few years before that and that was the beginning of this quest to study Revelation and present it here from this personal perspective of being there.
     Years of accumulated research and travels and travails has brought me to these conclusions of this hidden history that I have sort of stumbled upon without searching or knowing what I was looking for.
     So now that I have found something beyond the norm that is beyond mind boggling to say the least, I will put it out there to be analyzed and tested.

Enjoy the show and buckle your seatbelts.

-dp-
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #177 on: May 25, 2017, 02:31:49 pm »

<∆> So we are going back down to sea level and take a look at the south coast of Patmos facing north with Mount Kerkis on Samos Island towering on the horizon.

Johns cave is located on the north slope of the largest hill on Patmos and therefore his view would have been similar to the view I'm presenting here.
     All the years or months that John would have been on Patmos he would have had access to this view on many occasions, particularly during the cooler crystal clear winter skies.
     The dry desert heat of the very hot summers creates a hazy atmosphere that washes out the horizon on most days and its virtually impossible to decern where the sea meets the sky, especially on the islands.
     No doubt this view would have been very inspiring for any writer to observe on a daily basis as the dramatic lighting of Greece constantly played with the colors and shadows from sunrise to sunset and back to sunrise, throughout the night a soft iridescent palette of starlight and moonlight soothes the mind and inspires midnight swims, a bonfire on the beach, a bottle of wine and a bouzouki.

-dp-
     ©Sea Shell Seductions™1978
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #178 on: May 25, 2017, 04:20:30 pm »

<∆> THE VIEW FROM THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF PATMOS FACING NORTH is very interesting because the inside edge of the reverse number 7 shape of Patmos is inline with the west side of Mount Kerkis at the base, which also happens to be the western end of the island of Samos.

This marble mountain at the western tip of Samos about 30 miles away is impressive because it towers even over the northern end of the Isle of Patmos.
     I'm sure John would have been impressed and curiosity would have gotten the better of him and he would have found a way to get over there to check it out.

-dp-
     ©Sea Shell Seductions™1978 and
     Seven Star Sisters 2017
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #179 on: May 26, 2017, 05:31:16 am »

<∆> THE SOUTHWEST COAST OF SAMOS as may be seen from an approaching boat or with a good telescope from Patmos 20 miles to the south.

-dp-

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: