Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:00:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

''Platos Atlantis & Saint Johns Revelation are the Same Story''

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ''Platos Atlantis & Saint Johns Revelation are the Same Story''  (Read 11465 times)
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #135 on: April 15, 2017, 06:44:13 am »

*THE CARPATHIAN TRI∆NGLE over Greece indicates the remnants of a triangular structure that exploded on the northwest side, but more specifically blew out the southwest corner of the triangle.
     The debris from this massive explosion flowed southward forming mainland Greece and the southern peninsula of the Peloponnese and large fragments of broken blocks of the upper tetrahedral structure eventually became some of the Greek islands.
     The Isle of Patmos of Revelation may have been one of the Apex pieces or part of the capstone retaining Sacred documents and records.
     Also the five fingered peninsulas of The Peloponnese may very well be "The Right Hand of God" referenced by Saint John in his Revelation!

©Symynyshyn Sculpture Studios™ and
Seven Star Sisters 2017
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #136 on: April 16, 2017, 04:10:55 am »

<∆> Here is a comparison of the two above mentioned Triangles showing a similar size and shape defined by the layout of the Carpathian Mountains of central Eastern Europe corresponding with the subterranean layout of the Rio Grande Rise or Ridge off the coast of Southern Brazil in the South Atlantic.

-dp-
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #137 on: April 16, 2017, 06:35:59 am »

<∆> THE BAY OF GUINEA TRI∆NGLE is halfway between the Carpathian Triangle and the Rio Grande Triangle.
     It is not so clearly obvious but the inside angle of this coastline of the South Atlantic on the Central West coast of Africa, or the inside elbow of Africa is 60°.
     The group of islands and mountain peaks on the mainland creating a line in laser straight precision dissecting one corner of the equilateral triangle at 45° and 15° is a perfect example of LEYLINES IN THE LANDSCAPE and the title of a future topic on this subject.

©Symynyshyn Sculpture Studios™ and
     Seven Star Sisters 2017
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #138 on: April 17, 2017, 04:33:43 am »

<∆> This perspective of the earth is the view of the overall Oval elliptical shape of the South Atlantic between the centeal west coast of Africa and the east coast of South America defined by the underwater terrain somewhat resembling the shape of a Grecian urn.
     The Gulf of Guinea is at the top of this elliptical shape and the triangular formation of the Rio Grande Rise is just below the center of the globe.
     The majority of researchers pertaining to Platos' description of Atlantis tends to focus on the North Atlantic and ignores the South Atlantic in a seemingly bias manner as if the truth had already been established by this one individuals writings!
     I concluded a long time ago that Atlantis or whatever civilization one wants to call it was a global phenomena with evidence of its remnants existing everywhere.
     My own research which I've been slowly slowly trying to unveil here tells me the South Atlantic is a prehistoric footprint of this early constructed earth.

Saint Johns obsessive use of the number "seven" throughout Revelation tells me that this is a major clue defining the physical structure of the earth.
     I interpret the "seven angels" to be an intentional misrepresentation by John or a mistranslation from the original word ANGLE as in geometry angle. Look in up!
     ANGEL and ANGLE could be the same word according to various translations and interpretations from the Ancient Greek to Old Latin to Latin to Old English to Modern English or whatever.
     My research suggests the "seven angels" of Revelation could in actuality be referring to the SEVEN ANGLES of geometry.
     For example: 30° 45° 60° 90° 120° 135° 150°

As I may have said earlier, Johns' Revelation as well as Platos' Atlantis is all about Geometry and Numerology and Numbers and Mathematics and subdivisions of astrology and astronomy and mythology.
     They talk about structure, design , buildings, churches, canals, temples, candlesticks, walls, foundations, measuring sticks etc.
     They give us all these detailed dimensions, distances and measurements, lengths, widths and heights.
     They talk about geometry, circles, squares, straight lines and a multitude of materials for building, types of stones, crystals and jewels, bronze, gold silver etc.
     They talk about geography, geology, mountains, rivers, oceans and the stars.

So was John really talking about "angels" and referring to ethereal mythical beings to juice up his story or was that the editors of Christianity putting the mystical spin on things for the fear mongering sheep?
     My logical mind tells me Plato and John were giving us the building code, an ancient manual for this sophisticated device called the earth.   -dp-

©Symynyshyn Sculpture Studios™
        Shell Star Systyms and
        Seven Star Sisters 2017

Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #139 on: April 18, 2017, 04:53:36 am »

<∆> This is the closeup of the South Atlantic that I will call THE BLUE FOOTPRINT OF AFRICA.
     The title is simply a play with words, a combination of blueprint and footprint. Blueprint implying the original design of a structure or construct, that I further call a DIVINE DESIGN DEVICE or DDD. In other words Spaceship Earth.
     Footprint implies limited evidence of something that was once before leaving a mark that is merely an impression or a shallow relief on a surface.
     The two prints are basically 2 dimensional or  at the most surface relief in concept but they define and describe something 3 dimensional.
     At first impression one would quote the obvious theory that the South Atlantic was formed after South America and Africa separated from each other and the Mid South Atlantic Ridge may be evidence of that, but that may not be necessarily so. It is much more complicated than that according to my discoveries.
     There is a lot of history etched into the sea bottom of the South Atlantic as there is in all the oceans around the globe.    -dp-

Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2017, 08:46:15 am »

<∆> THE ∆RCTIC TRI∆NGLE is the fourth in a series of equilateral triangles in the earths geography I have just presented here and is probably the most well defined of this group, a flat triangular basin well preserved in ice.

It is located at the approximate center of the Arctic Ocean near the North Pole, which is situated just to the left of the triangles bottom left corner in this photo.

These four triangles are all about the same size and about the same distance from each other.
     They create an arc from the Arctic thru Eastern Europe bordering Russia, through Greece and the Mediterranean and Libya, the Sahara Desert and central Africa to the South Atlantic, off the coast of Southern Brazil.
     This line indicates a major movement in the earths geography at equal intervals suggesting cataclysmic events of equal force happening at each interval and occurring at regular intervals in time on the cosmic clock.    -dp-

Shell Star Systyms and
Seven Star Sisters 2007

Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #141 on: April 19, 2017, 12:12:43 pm »

<∆> The TRI∆NGLE at the NORTH POLE is a key to the physics of planet earth.
     A few years ago a spacecraft orbiting Saturn photographed the North Pole and sent us impressive images of a massive and perfect hexagonal formation circling its axis a few times larger than the diameter of earth.
     If we assume earth was once a liquid molten gaseous planet and the universal physics visible today on Saturn also applied here, then the planet cooling and solidifying left an imprint of this physics.
     One equilateral triangle as we now witness at the North Pole courtesy of Google eARTh may be 1/6th of the remnants visible at the pole of this original  gaseous liquid sphere.
      Other parts of the hexagon have distributed themselves equally around the globe as I have suggested.

Shell Star Systyms and Seven Star Sisters 2017

Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #142 on: April 19, 2017, 01:12:10 pm »

<∆> Someone once said the Greek God Apollo was born on island in the Arctic.
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #143 on: April 20, 2017, 06:59:47 am »

<∆> This is an interesting view of the anglular geometry of the Lomonosov Ridge between Russia and Greenland [Denmark] and Canada in the Arctic Ocean.
     The triangular basin plain described above is located just to the right of center.
     The overall geometry of the Arctic Ocean Basin is undeniable:

It is a perfect 30° x 60° x 90° Triangle and is a contributing factor to the New Jerusalem Plan as described by John in Revelation.

©Symynyshyn Sculpture Studios™2017

Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #144 on: May 03, 2017, 01:55:46 am »

<∆> These three groups of Arctic islands are in line with Iceland at the top of the North Atlantic Ridge and are parallel with the Lomsonov Ridge and the Gakkel Ridge of the Arctic Ocean and are the prehistoric remnants of once was the origins of the Mediterranean Sea. Believe me!

©Symynyshyn Sculpture Studios
Shell Star Systyms
Sea Shell Seductions and
Seven Star Sisters 2017
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #145 on: May 03, 2017, 04:27:43 am »

<∆> THE SEVEN STAR LINE
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #146 on: May 06, 2017, 02:41:09 am »

NOTE:
   These images are what one might call "working drawings" or rough sketches.
     They are quick spontaneous representations of ideas and discoveries as they come to me.
     It is simply the recording and documentation of a fleeting thought under time restraints before more required research and references can be obtained.
     They are not written in stone and some will require a more accurate depiction at a future date. Which I would announce accordingly as the details presented here became available.
     Nevertheless what you are witnessing here is within a quite accurate realm of truth and representation and should not be dismissed, but studied on a scholarly level pertaining to all the known areas and fields of research available on this planet.
     -dp-
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #147 on: May 06, 2017, 05:02:53 am »

<∆> THE ACG LINE visible on this side of the earth.
     Known by my definition as the Arctic Tri∆ngle > Carpathian Tri∆ngle > Gulf of Guinea Tri∆ngle Line with Greece in the center possibility influencing on an esoteric and spiritual level the  controversial writings of Platos Atlantis and Johns Revelation.

-dp-

Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #148 on: May 06, 2017, 05:25:36 am »

Now its time to go back to Greece and the AEGEAN SEA and the isle of Patmos, THE NUMBER SEVEN ISLAND.
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #149 on: May 06, 2017, 07:42:24 am »

<∆> PATMOS island undoubtedly shaped like the mirror image or a reverse number seven surely must of been etched into the psyche of Saint Johns mind when he went off on this tangent and his obsession with the number seven which became the overall theme of his Revelation writings.
     One always has to ask where does inspiration come from anyways!
     Upon arriving on Patmos for the first time, from the fishermen and Greek sailors fokelore at the local ports John may have heard stories about the overall shape of their island.
     Adding to this would have been the distant myths and the observations of Daedalus and Icarus when they flew near or over Patmos and shortly after Icarus crashed and drowned just south of his island namesake of Icaria. The father Daedalus burying his son on Icaria may have commented on Patmos as the last image he had reminding him of his son.
     All these stories and myths filtered down over the years thru the locals is absorbed by John and serves as inspiration which theologians and historians refrain from addressing as if its a taboo subject.

-dp-
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: