Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:25:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

''Platos Atlantis & Saint Johns Revelation are the Same Story''

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ''Platos Atlantis & Saint Johns Revelation are the Same Story''  (Read 11460 times)
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2017, 06:08:41 am »

In the history of the presupposed world man continues to project  his dominance, presumably over women.
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2017, 06:24:34 am »

The line from Mount Olympos to Mount Sinai was was instrumental in the overall plan.
In the history of the presupposed world man continues to project  his dominance, presumably over women.
Report Spam   Logged
Jasper

« Reply #122 on: February 06, 2017, 11:02:11 pm »

All I gotta say is this, George W Bush was the greatest President in the history of this country.  He was a tough talking, two guns blazing Texan and Trump would do well to take a page from his book.  How you like them apples, liberals?
Report Spam   Logged
Elmer Jessup

« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2017, 11:09:37 pm »

I always fancied this Atlantis as a place where conservative Republicans ruled. Maybe Pluto had a vision of the future and saw the Trump years in America and called it Atlantis?
Report Spam   Logged

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." - LUKE 5:32
"Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."- MATTHEW 26:41
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #124 on: February 20, 2017, 12:22:24 am »

Pig Jews
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #125 on: March 28, 2017, 08:08:11 am »

Well it is time to continue this thread despite hijacking attempts and no correspondence from Moderators?
I've questioned the lack of visible edit/delete/modify buttons on my computer? And I get no answers!
Also the recent comments of Jasper & Jessup have no relatable relevance here
 and have not been addressed by the Moderators.

So is there anybody home or is this website dead?
It is understandable that the students who started this site in 2007,
as female rebels and antagonists of the Atlantis Rising site are graduated and long gone.

This has always been a student problem with those so called educated relying on parental and government funding for a higher education.
Upon the drying up of funds, student ideology evaporates into reality.

Probably the most constructive study and theory to come out of Atlantis Online was that of original member QOAIS [Marie] from Surrey British Colombia.
Her thread was the biggest and most read on Atlantis Online called something like; PLATOS ATLANTIS MY THEORY
And her final conclusions shocked most everyone here:

She concluded after all this immaculate research from every possible angle she could imagine:
PLATOS ATLANTIS AS DESCRIBED BY PLATO IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN COULD NOT HAVE EXISTED.

I know I was there I tried to follow her inquiring mind as much as humanly possible. She left most of us in the dust.
She was totally dedicated and obsessed with an answer to this topic.

Years later after all my own research I came back with my own answer:

pLANeT@LANTis 

Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2017, 11:01:48 am »

QOAIS and I talked about CONSTRUCTS.
     The Moon as a construct.
     The Earth as a construct.

In other words the term Spaceship Earth coined in the 60s as a natural celestial body floating in space
as something to be revered and respected as an anomaly of nature and Gods handiwork was more or less
an analogy or metaphor for something more ephemeral and ethereal beyond human comprehension.
     The Earth as a Divine Designed Device [DDD] from another galaxy that entered this solar system
 on the outskirts of the Milky Way Galaxy made some kind of sense out of all the religious dogma thrown
 at stupid humanity.
     According to my interpretations of Sacred texts the Earth was a specifically designed vehicle of transportation.
In the Bible, the Book of Job God asks, ''Where were you when I laid out the foundations of the Earth?''

The Earths system of Ley lines all over its surface has not been officially recognized or acknowledged by ''Science''.
Which is a strange phenomena unto itself?
     How can you have straight lines carved into the surface all over the planet Earth with laser cut precision going on
 for miles and endless miles over all kinds of uninhabited and rugged terrain, over hills and thru valleys with uncanny
 laser cut accuracy without a scientific explanation?
     This is where modern science has failed us and yet these stupids still demand research money for their endless
 idiotic research for a cure for cancer? Cancer literally is the stupidity of mankind failing to recognize the truth as it is
 in all its majesty. Basically it is a positive/negative effect of the body out of balance. And an acidic/alkaline system out of balance.
     It is so simple and yet billions of dollars are wasted annually by scientists and politicians claiming to have THE CURE
and at the expense of the suffering taxpayers. The majority of people are not living a healthy balanced way of life even tho they claim so
 according to their pay check and the standard of living projected on them by government agencies professing to protect them if they pay their taxes.
In Canada they are brainwashed to sing ''God save the Queen'' every morning to some ugly **** whose face is all over the money and she is not even Canadian,
and she was not even born in Canada or non of the Royal family were! Yet stupid Canadians are still buying into this garbage that the Americans told to f-off some 250 years ago!
     Canadians are dependent on a health care system that America doesn't want to emulate because of one basic simple reason. Canada is not a healthy environment for any human being.
Canada is country of artificiality. Everything is fake. The major ingredient is missing, their is no pure sunlight 95% of the time! What Canadians call a beautiful sunny day, in reality
is mistaken for a hazy sickly milky blue of chem trails by this ignoramus.
     The lighting and heating is all artificial. If you don't pay the high cost of heating you freeze to death. The drinking water is all full of chemicals even tho Canada claims to have lots of water.

Until recently since Google earth came into existence, my research and ideas where more or less blasphemous.

Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2017, 12:05:41 am »

LEY LINES are the subject not being addressed Huh
WHY IS THAT Huh

Is this going beyond the spiritual realm that science and our society don't want to talk about?
Pretending to be Christian and God loving Jesus freaks and yet deny a basic phenomena of nature?

-dp-
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #128 on: April 10, 2017, 12:58:23 am »

* The 6.1 miles Canal from the Parthenon and the Acropolis to the harbour at Pireas. ©Symynyshyn Sculpture Studios 2006™
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2017, 01:31:17 am »

* Even back then before Google earth PLATO from his view above the Parthenon had envisioned a perfect society and culture the world had never seen!
He wrote the Atlantis story to express his dreams of an ideal society that out of frustration like himself out of frustration decided to implode and destroy itself.
     © Symynyshyn Sculpture Studios™2017
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #130 on: April 10, 2017, 10:03:05 am »

* Plato as a teenager and a young man spent many hours on the marble steps of the newly constructed Parthenon of Athens.
His view to the southwest 6 plus miles away would have been the shimmering glow of a harbour from antiquity with access to the legendary Aegean Sea of Greek mythology.
Stories of the adventures of Odysseus and Jason and the Argonauts would have surely overwhelmed his imagination.
Other stories from sailors at the port of Piraeus arriving from many destinations of the  ancient world would have told him many stories too big for the young mind to comprehend.

Eventually Platos' imagination created the Atlantis story based on everything he had heard to that point in time.
He used this strategic view from the Parthenon as the foundation of his story.

©Symynyshyn Sculpture Studios™2017
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #131 on: April 10, 2017, 01:01:43 pm »

☮The Aegean Sea from ancient legends that Plato as a youth had heard from the wise men and old sages
 on the marble steps of the Parthenon told him of a mystical time when the Aegean Sea was a fertile plain before the great deluge.
    This oblong somewhat rectangular plain had the dimensions of approximately 360 x 240 miles.
    Rumors said a massive triangular pyramid structure had exploded to the north and the overflow and debris had actually created the Peloponnesus of southern Greece.
and flooded the fertile rectangular plain and its mountain tops became the Greek islands of the now new Aegean Sea.

The remnants and foundations of this massive tetrahedral structure visible today are the Carpathian Mountains
 which now occupy or border Romania, Moldavia, Ukraine, Hungary and Macedonia.

This tetrahedral structure was blown out on the northwest side which today is approximately the Hungarian/Romanian border.

Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #132 on: April 10, 2017, 02:28:23 pm »

☮ This explosion or implosion of a designed tetrahedral structure was literally earth shattering beyond what even Velikovsky was suggesting about a planetary like impact.
     This particular event altered the geography of the earth at least 7 times according to my research before and now confirmed recently by visible Google earth evidence.

Evidence of this same equilateral triangular formation is visible around the globe in divisions of 7ths and subdivisions of 7ths.

For Example: "The Bay of Guinea"
                        "The Rio Grande Rise" [off Atlantic coast of South America]
                        "The North Pole"

©Symynyshyn Sculpture Studios™
          Shell Star Systyms and
          Seven Star Sisters 2017
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #133 on: April 10, 2017, 03:35:18 pm »

The Rio Grande Rise
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #134 on: April 15, 2017, 04:16:07 am »

*The Rio Grande Rise is an underwater triangular formation off the South Atlantic coast of South America and is inline along a very major ley line to the Gulf of Guinea to the Carpathian Mountains to the central Arctic Ocean near the North Pole.
     This line passes thru Greece and is a major factor in contributing to the analysis of why these two controversial stories of this topic were written 165 miles from each other on opposite sides of that sunken rectangular plain called the Aegean Sea [AGNC].

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: