Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 01:01:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

''Platos Atlantis & Saint Johns Revelation are the Same Story''

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ''Platos Atlantis & Saint Johns Revelation are the Same Story''  (Read 11947 times)
Rennes-le-Château
Superhero Member

« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2015, 07:04:23 pm »

Ooo, the cattiness..! It is like being hit by a very limp wet noodle.

I was trying to engage the two that were the only posters on this topic (the initiator, Planet, and responder, Arcturus.) You are too dense and unable to understand anything.

And why would they or any serious Atlantis researcher (note, I said serious) want to debate when you on anything when you have already been unmasked as religious zealot who doesn't believe in Atlantis and are simply desperately looking for various ways to link it to the Bible..?
Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue2

Blue-Hue? is he Just Blind, or a One-eyed 'king' ?

« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2015, 09:56:18 am »

And yet, it doesn't really list any geographic location for this Babylon so it's hard to make a complete connection.

[size=12]DEAR Arcturus & Plato's Atlantis.[/size]I am amazed that people can go barking-up a wrong tree at such lenghts

[size=12pt) have triedto compress Plato's Atlantis'into a nutshell but inA4 page or 500 words it becomes illegeable

I'm not an historical perspective geographer but Plato's compiled story of Atlantis makes sence ofcourse

as a metaphore on the modern politics of Athens and thus Greece.

Remember Atlantis was doomed by it's own " HYBRIs "ZEUs sent his daughter Pandora to seal the faith

Remember the 3 Atlantis lost world conferences by a scheming Greek publisher who, I must say verry clever,

devised 50 indices/references how NOT to find Atlantis'location like Edison found 2.000 ways how not to make

a working light bulb !   

BUT what if someone really found Atlantis ? the opnes that were neaerly there were watched with yellow

eyes and NOT appreciated   Besides what purpose has this social website left if the 'Magic Tinge of the

NOT finding of lost  Atlantis wears off ?

sowith compassion and grief I annouce that I have found Atlantis but NOT as one usually would expect it

By way of thumb the least expected way I found ' Atlantis ' My apologies to the other diehard researchers.

ACTION:  PROLOGUE,

my first reaction was to look up the word Atlantis as Plato would have written it in attic Greek: " ATHE "

in the Phillips Atlas of 1957 I looked it up in 1969 and found that 'ATHE 'is the current name of the County

of which ADEN is the County-capital.  Aden is ofcourse a provincial Capital in the Yemen-Arab-Republic

sonow that my " HUNCH " was ' Proven ' I could take it from there, However in 1969 I got myopic and

didn't read much after that,  until in 2003 the french Professor of the Univ.du Midi Girard and the spanish

publisher Georgeos Montexano blamed each other for discovering Atlantis (Atlantida) in south of spain.
[/b][/size]

PLATO's latin translations are ofcourse as a "Textus-receptus "completely 'corrupted'

Plato himself states that the names were obviously egyptian originally and were haphazzardly translated into (

Attic-) Greek,  only meaning that what we think is a greek word had a completely differend meaning in

egyptian or phoenician languages  This explanation may become tedious but please bear with me gentlemen.

Atlantis or rather Atlantide have a different meaning but we lack to see the subtile difference.

"Atlantis "may mean the 'Daughter of-Atlas 'in Latin, yet in Greek it means more like the seven-Daughters !

Remember that Atlantis became ONE isle as great as Two Continents But that is completely mistranslated

Originally 'Atlantis 'consisted of seven isles and THREE big-ones but false tradition has merged the numbers

into ONE

On closer look the ancient Aden-people were the Peoples of Ad in the Bible fighting the Lydians(= Lut & Put.)

wellnow we know that the Geoname or toponym of Atlantis does NOT mean Daughters of Atlas but in Latin, for

originally it meant the PILLAR of Ad-Irem meaning the whiteElephant country of the Hittites(= Elephantmen.)

Atlantis reads Hattiland in Phoenician, simply the Arabian white Elephant or 'Elephas-Maximus-Assyrus"

Arabia Foëlix is persian and simply means  Atlantis of the Elephants Arabia is Atlantis and Phoëlix=Elephant

Arabia Felix is a roman(=Latin.) mistranslation or compilation. Elephant is Ganesha in India a 'Lucky'animal.lucky?

Anyway the Arabian white Elephant was whiped out by misterious causes about 800 bc,  But that is bogus for

any arab historian could tell you that rthe Assyrian King salmanassar-2 or shalmanesher-II killed the all 1000

because he hated white Elephants as the steeds of Poseidon who caused earthquakes and a flood in 855 bc.

Conclusion:

Those who want to find 'Atlantis'will never find it, because it is a mistranslation of the original 'Athe'

ATHE means 'white' and te means land so in FULL it reads "TheLand -of-the-whiteElephants "

Godkingsalmanassar-3 of Assur usurped the power and skin of the Arabian whiteElephant

in india proper he is the new Godshiwa the white-Elephant-killer dressed as Poseidon ( with a Trident.)

in christian religion GodKingsalmanassar-3 Lord of the Underworld or Hades/King of Punicia(=De Punis Inferno)

was the Lord of 'American Evil' AZAZEL meaning the Overlord of Punt the 'Latin' JUPITER Dressed in red,

carriying 2 horns like Mozes once, with the ( assyrian curled-) beard and a pointed Tail.

salmanassar-3 usurped the power of Egypt in Paradise(= akin to Atlantis.)  The Egyptian Pharaoh was

named "Powerfull-Bull" but one failed to observe that not the ordinary Bovine-Bull was meant but the ElephantB!

originally the Pharaohs wore thewhite Crown with two elephant-tusks as did the Babylonian Kings after them

only doubled.   Come to think of it "Babylon"was the original name of the whole of Araby since the 11th Dynasty

The TITANs were Egyptians;  the GIANTs were the Assyrians, so when we speak of the'war-of-the-Gods'

we mean the Titano or Giganto-machia the first war was won by the Egyptians (= Titans.)

the second follow-up war was sadly won by these Giants (= Assyrians.)This was the Atlantic-war

Although the whole of Araby was 'Atlantis' one part particulary attained to that name: MITTANY

meaning NOT the land of Mittans' but simply Middle-world, or by the Vikings 'Mid-Gard' & Asgard(= Assur.)

Ancient Mittans or Mitannians lived in present HEDJAZ hence the origional name of RED-sea was the sea of

Mitannia or rather poëtically the Media-Terran-sea. In 705 GodKing anherib planned to lay siege to ancient-

Jerusalem(= Aden as'Khadesh=Hades !)and wanted to get rid of the intermediate-people, meaning the too

powerfull to conquer ;'Mediterranean-Peoples'so he offered them a golden future in Europe as assyrian

colonists he painted golden mountains ( Mons-Alba.) if the original Latin en Greek people went to forinstance

England.( Known as the 'perfide Albion')  One cannot help but notice the what we call Greek Gods were

actually the Assyrian Godkings of the Latin"Golden-age" of Evander, King Latinus & Aeneus etc.

saturn is nonother than the Mittanian refugy-King Attatarrna/ Latin saturn, assyrian: Assurnasarpal-2

ZEUs the patricide was salmanassar-3 and Hera or Athena was the later Latin 'Alma-Mater-Matutta'

QUEEN- TI or TEJE, who around 800 bc became the Japanese Chief God(-ddes.)AMATERAU.

sorrythis is the END of this installment I rather await reactions before continuing.

sncerely,

'BlueHue'
dd 29th June 2015
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 10:49:51 am by BlueHue2 » Report Spam   Logged

Atlantis in,"historical-Perspective"
=Known-World,Oikumene=Now,Yemen>Surat-89

This Egyptian,INDIAN-Ocean trade-Empire was
ruled by-CEO-Queen Tiy

PLATO wrote (GREEK!)" ATHE " Now,Aden= Solomon's/OFIR, in Herodotus-Araby-Map

ATLANTIS-Dialogue=Satire,on Athens-Trade boycott(of Darius2,413bc)
Arcturus
Superhero Member

« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2015, 12:15:06 am »

Bluehue, I have been following your eptimology based arguments on Atlantis for some time now and see two problems with them.

1. How can eptimology possibly be proven? It would seem to me you need some archaeological proof to back up your claims. Thus far, I see none.

2. What if the story is what Plato says it is, eptimology be damned? It is fairly straight forward, and, unlike what others would have us believe, there isn't much margin for errors.
Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2015, 01:01:52 pm »

Please understand I'm trying to analyze this Atlantis story from the local perspective of what was happening all around Plato from his physical line of sight out to sea, the island of Salamis, the surrounding hills and mountains, the Plain of Attica and the oblong mound of white Marble in the center of this plain called the Acropolis and the recent addition of a temple to Athena atop this mound called the Parthenon, which he sat upon and called the center of his universe as he read the stars every night and baked in the glorious Greek sunshine under deep deep blue blue skies every day. This was his world and nothing could be any better. I mean even the Gods and Goddesses had called this home. A 'dome of light' covered all of Greece and visitors entering this dome from all directions for the first time, unknownst to them noticed it! Even today amongst all the pollution and chem trails it is still there.
     The tales of Solon surely would have got him pondering about  bigger and grander possibilities of human accomplishments on this earth. Plato himself had visited Egypt, I mean this was a very popular destination when the consistent north wind called the Meltemi blew for days on end without letting up. And it was really not that far away, Athens to Alexandria was only like 550 miles. Then the strong south wind called  the Sirocco would blow from the Sahara desert, bringing red dust and tropical insects to Greece. So the sailing seasons north and south where determined by these two dominant winds, and commerce and trade and stories flowed back and forth between Greece and Egypt for centuries, or even for milleniums before Plato.   -dp-

If you or Arcturus are still viewing, please do me a favor, as you two are doing all this reasoning and applying logic to search out Plato's mind and thoughts. Can you, by any chance, using reason, or whatever method you please and think appropriate, try to convince a certain bird-brain, Rennes-le-cheteau, that it was you, Planet, who started the thread, and initially proposed a possible connection between the NT Revelation, and Atlantis? This bird just cannot overcome his stupidity, and apparently is not capable of reviewing this thread as to who and when it was posted, even though I mentioned this very fact to him more than once. Also, this bird thinks I'm in a contest here, trying to  garner votes or "disciples" or convert some here to Christianity, as he foolishly, due to, again, his inabilities to think and read and put things in perspective, makes me out to be some kind of zealous evangelist.  I have made it clear that I have no dog in this fight, because I have not proposed a thesis as to where Atlantis can be found, as others have done here. I just raised a very improbable and imaginative point, relating to your thread here. I could not care less about making a pet project of my own on the whereabouts of Atlantis, and if I did, I would not make it public, unless I had absolutely, behind a shadow of a doubt, proven it, and had garnered plenty of expert corroboration from reliable and credible sources, for sure. Why! some here are like those foolish fighting roosters, that go around crowing and prancing around flapping their wings in a victory dance, before the opponent has even entered the ring.  It is not that this fellow(s) needs to be proven a pest, as he has shown it well enough on his own. But, I look at this birdbrain as if it were a fly constantly trying to land on my food plate, and not wanting to swat at it while on the plate, and risking to squash it on my food, I keep trying to gently wave it away.

But the above is not the main reason for this post, rather it is about your discussions here, which does not make it completely clear as to your position, or to why, specifically, the thought of a connection between Revelation and Atlantis, first occurred to you, and how it bears on the reality, or not of Atlantis. Anyway as far as proof of Atlantis, pro or con, using reason and logic, you failed to take the argument further, to make a really interesting connection with Plato having physically visited Egypt, as did Solon before him, in this Atlantis business, in general. What is it? I will tell you, but this is just one of the many points when considering the myth, and trying to make it come alive, just as Socrates had wanted.

Plutarch has been invoked as a witness, and apparently you, as well as others, using this witness, although he was a witness well into the future, as you point out, and as we know from history and extant texts and references contained in these very texts, accept it as a, almost, fact that Solon visited Egypt and got the story from the priests, and also had the opportunity to see the writings, besides receiving the verbal account. Well, the fact that Plato visited Egypt at an age well past puberty, would have already proved that he was privy to the tale of Atlantis since his childhood, as was his relative, the younger Critias, if it was handed down by Solon to his family. Then, why did not Plato go and verify the very same things as his relative Solon had done about 170 years previously? And if Solon's tale was incompletely handed down through his family down to Plato, then Plato would have been sure to also get the missing parts from the priests, while there. Are we to believe that the Egyptian priests no longer had the knowledge, or that their sacred records, whether written on papyrus, or tablets, or stone went lost, after having been so carefully maintained for thousands of years? And if, as you suppose, Greek sailors who routinely had been making round trips to Egypt for a long time, and may have been the ones bringing the stories from Egypt, then why would not some other talented young Greek artist, and there were many besides Solon and Plato in both their times, as you also surmise, did not grab such a wonderful story for their own use and embellishment? Why was there nothing of this sort known before Plato?

This is something very pertinent, and needs to be considered by reason in making one's case when speculating on the reality of the myth.

Now, again using ancient references, we read the reasons as to why Solon did not complete, or publish the tale of Atlantis; and as mostly believed, that it was for lack of time, or troubles in the land on his return from his travels. Then can anyone believe that a man of such high and respectful reputation as Plato was, knowing this, would make the same error as his ancestor Solon did, and also, due to lack of time, whether due to old age or the difficulty of the task, did not complete the tale? No chance!     
Report Spam   Logged
Rennes-le-Château
Superhero Member

« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2015, 07:59:54 pm »

Alright, Hermaphodite, in one thread you beg me to leave you alone, then here you keep using words like "birdbrain." Is it any wonder why people don't like you?

I think if you go back and read the thread (I have, you clearly browsed it), it is a discussion as to possible references to Atlantis in the Bible. They are NOT talking about Plato being a devout Christian some four hundred years before the religion was established and Plato being treated to visions of the future, not the past as your hogwash theory states him to be.

You don't believe in Atlantis, you are constantly seeking ways to marginalize it or link it to Christianity. I am glad you were apparently "born again,'" but one has nothing to do with the other.
Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2015, 02:42:49 pm »

Alright, Hermaphodite, in one thread you beg me to leave you alone, then here you keep using words like "birdbrain." Is it any wonder why people don't like you?

I think if you go back and read the thread (I have, you clearly browsed it), it is a discussion as to possible references to Atlantis in the Bible. They are NOT talking about Plato being a devout Christian some four hundred years before the religion was established and Plato being treated to visions of the future, not the past as your hogwash theory states him to be.

You don't believe in Atlantis, you are constantly seeking ways to marginalize it or link it to Christianity. I am glad you were apparently "born again,'" but one has nothing to do with the other.

Beg you? Does a rich man beg from a beggar? I have asked you to show us your expertise knowledge you claim to have. Show us your bank account statement, the one between your "temples."  As it is said, "put your money where your mouth is." And while you are at it, produce something I have posted that, as you say, specifically, and clearly state that I do not believe Plato and Atlantis. And I do not mean in the way you and some others do. I'm afraid that the truth about the Atlantis I picture Plato to mean may seem discourteous to some here, and I hesitate to reveal my opinion, lest some may imagine that I am making fun of them. That is my view, but you are apparently of another mind, and I cannot make you reason. And are you really convinced that I would stumble on the order of precedence when it comes to time, and be so foolish as to claim that Christianity, Jesus birth and life thereafter by their disciples, to have occurred before Plato? A simple understanding of the meaning of the term, "Anno Dominus" will suffice to clear that obstacle. Why, that is surely foolish of you, to think me that ignorant in history and direction of the arrow of time. Perhaps many here, likewise, think that Plato was that foolish too, in having mistaken 9,000 for 900 in years, just to make their case of their idea on location and time of Atlantis.

So you must, like me, invite any to ask you about anything which he pleases, and if you are what you say and worth in knowledge, will know how to answer him. And if you are able to gratify others, must not your knowledge be a wonderful thing?

So here is your first obstacle to clear. I will ask; and do you answer me, Rennes. Which was it, 9,000 or 900, and why is the one you choose correct? It's an open book test, so use anyone's else take on it, if you do not have an original thought of your own. Please to listen to you, and in this way, I do, truly, beg you. Tell us, and don't disappoint me again.

And in a nutshell, the truth for my coming to this site was not to spread Christianity as you believe, but to gain knowledge and learn from others more wealthy and gifted than I, a poor and ignorant man. So my precious rufous nightingale, sing us a pretty tune, as you only know how. GOD HAS, INDEED, BLESSED YOUR KIND WITH A LOVELY VOICE. After all, were not the birds the lucky ones to escape the sinking Atlantis, spreading their wings on the whispering wind, the song birds, carry the news about that terrible day and night to other shores, still under the sun? Cukoo, cukoo, "Time Has Come to Day." Now that time has come, there are things to realize. Chambers Brothers! I like the long version, but from you I will take anything you can muster up. So if your tune is short, at least let it be harmonious and true. And if you need a rhythmic beating to move your feet (tongue) try Sly and the Family Stone, "Dance."

Report Spam   Logged
Rennes-le-Château
Superhero Member

« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2015, 04:28:23 pm »

Beg you? Does a rich man beg from a beggar?

Hermaphodite, you have shown yourself to be a pretty ignorant fellow, both knowledgewise and with manners, so you are hardly a "rich man." Putz is more like it, as I have said earlier.

Show us your bank account statement, the one between your "temples."  As it is said, "put your money where your mouth is."

Oh, no, you missed the chance to make any of your posts anything substantive about Atlantis when you began insulting anyone who was a believer andwho did not buy into your biblical beliefs. Henceforth, all subsequent replies you post here will be about you. Enjoy the ride.  Cheesy

And while you are at it, produce something I have posted that, as you say, specifically, and clearly state that I do not believe Plato and Atlantis. And I do not mean in the way you and some others do. I'm afraid that the truth about the Atlantis I picture Plato to mean may seem discourteous to some here, and I hesitate to reveal my opinion, lest some may imagine that I am making fun of them.

Well, there you go again, you just answered your own question. You are not a believer, you confessed once again and you have come here just to deride people who do believe, as you have done Sean and Nikas.  As I said, enjoy the ride a@@hole.

And in a nutshell, the truth for my coming to this site was not to spread Christianity as you believe, but to gain knowledge and learn from others more wealthy and gifted than I, a poor and ignorant man.

Oh, bull, you have been lecturing people on things you have no knowledge about since you came here. Yet another religious fundamentalist blowhard.

So my precious rufous nightingale, sing us a pretty tune, as you only know how. GOD HAS, INDEED, BLESSED YOUR KIND WITH A LOVELY VOICE. After all, were not the birds the lucky ones to escape the sinking Atlantis, spreading their wings on the whispering wind, the song birds, carry the news about that terrible day and night to other shores, still under the sun? Cukoo, cukoo, "Time Has Come to Day." Now that time has come, there are things to realize.

Well, that one speaks volumes about why you have earned your new moniker, Hermaphodite.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2016, 09:45:04 pm »

"I'm back"
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2016, 11:21:29 pm »

Cry   Shame on everybody for not debating and continuing an intellectual conversation, instead of resorting to the tactics of schoolyard bullies and bitches quarreling!
     It's pathetic that we have to lay out our feelings publicly rather than addressing our aggressions privately with the intended targets and victims of the mirror image of ourselves.
     Maybe this is the intended downfall of America and the ultimate stupidity of an ignorant populace of brainwashed sheep and then, even happening HERE? How dissapointing!

-dp-
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2016, 11:52:19 pm »

I will first address Hermocrates inquiry and then Bluehue who both have some interesting things to say.

-dp-
Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2016, 12:35:44 am »

Bluehue, please after trying to follow your research after many years I understand and know you have something very important to say.
     BUT please spend some money and have your research and writings in Dutch translated into proper English by professional translators who know both languages, Dutch and English fluently. If you are truly serious to have your theories publicized worldwide . . .  "Get serious dude!"
     You are not barking up the wrong tree but you are certainly banging your head against a hard wall and even though we all are bored with your repetitive rhethoric over and  over again, you certainly must have one big headache!
     Get real dude you are not as smart as you claim to be.

-dp-
Report Spam   Logged
Carlos

« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2016, 10:17:36 pm »

All such theories borrow much from thee work of the great Georgeos Diaz Montexano, it is a crime that those here do not acknowledge him.
Report Spam   Logged
Oliver

« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2016, 07:06:25 am »

It seems strange that someone of the "Muslim" faith ("Nation of Islam") would be referencing a Christian New Testament Book, and even stranger in associating it with the "pagan" myth of Atlantis. And to make it even stranger, using them to make a "political" association, and further, using this political "twist of faith" with and "end" result of leading it to the goal of making the ultimate connection to a satanic plot, which obviously fits in well with the nature of the web site's scope, as the name of the site attests. Here is a portion from a column on "The Final Call" dot web site.

"Visiting the island of Crete in the summer of 1975 in the company of my two eldest children, Madeeah and Ishmael, added many more connective links to my study of Yacob’s history in the making of the White race.  I would learn later on in my investigation of the ancient Greeks and their forebears on the islands of the Aegean Sea, a direct link to Yacob’s Civilization.  We arrived in the capital of Greece from Istanbul, Turkey, with a few days layover in Athens before our return back home to the United States.

I made inquiries into the possibility of visiting the Island of Patmos in the Aegean Sea but learned that this was not possible in the short time we had.  However, we could arrange to travel to the island of Crete on a one-day visit by plane.  I agreed to go to Crete accompanied by my children for the one-day excursion.  I was not aware at that time the full significance of this one-day journey and its connection to my later studies of the Lost Continent of Atlantis......" 

The column's headline from where the above excerpt was taken from reads:

John on the Island of Patmos, the Book of Revelation, a Prophetic Picture of the End of Yacob’s Civilization and Satan’s World
By Mother Tynnetta Muhammad

The rest of the column can be had at http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Columns_4/article_9751.shtml
Report Spam   Logged
Oliver

« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2016, 02:14:12 pm »

It seems evident that if one searches the internet with the words of Book of Revelation and Atlantis together, it will be unavoidable to get many hits. These hits will land you in some interesting sites. Some sites will be intellectually derived, and we may even read that Sir Isaac Newton himself was searching for codes in the Bible, perhaps inspired by Plato, since some will claim that Newton, through the Cambridge Platonist of the 16th/17th century, may have been a "silent' Platonist himself, as some of his work may be traced back to some inspiration from our classical Greek philosophers, including the natural philosophers, it is intended.   

Still, the hits on the search will also land you on some very unusual and far-out places with very strange ideas.  However, I wanted to point out one in particular for bearing "weight" on this thread as to a possible connection of the Book of Revelation, and Atlantis. And this one particular site, and the information therein, seems to be pertinent not only on this thread topic, but also to just about all the material on Atlantis on Line, as it relates to Atlantis. This person running the site seems to be one shrewd "coockie," because he seems to have incorporated just about all the issues that are put forth by many of the different theoretical claims out there. Below are a couple of sections from this site, which, according to the author, points to a most definite connection between John's Apocalypse and Plato's Atlantis, and many more Atlantis(es) of a highly speculative nature and various locations.

In presenting this, I'm not advocating any support for such ideas, nor any objections, as I'm still, as they say, "an undecided voter" and I'm unmoved one way or the other at this stage. Basically, I trying to see if the two major players on this thread, one of whom was the initiator of the thread, were aware that this idea of a possible connection, the thread subject, has been around for a long, long time. However, more recently, many more people from all "walks of life" are wanting to make others believe that there is a definite connection of Plato's Atlantis and the Bible. And it seems that on this site, the author, indirectly, claims to have found the "missing" or "unwritten" portion of Plato's Critias, and much more. For example, we are being told that the battle of Armageddon depicted in Revelation is basically what Plato meat to give us in the Critias, but did not; the war between Atlantis and prehistoric Athens. Not only this, but the author betters Plato, as he traces the tale of Atlantis as originating beyond the Egyptian priests, to a much earlier source. One must read what this site offers to get a complete picture, but here is a small portion that specifically mentions the subject of this thread, which could be the subject for further discussion, since I noticed that the originator, Planet, has announced that he is back, and I'm assuming that Planet wants to resume this thread by stating he's back. Therefore, in a nutshell, this, as well as my previous post, are just some "food for thought!" 

True History Of Atlantis

The Twins — like the Devas and Asuras of the Hindus and the Sons of Light and the Sons of Darkness of the Essenians — are always the personifications of the two races that dispute world hegemony since the dawn of times. It was their war, according to Plato — who calls them “Greeks” and Atlanteans — that led to the destruction of Atlantis. There is no reason to doubt that the great philosopher was indeed transmitting ancient traditions faithfully. For, we are starting to learn all over again that global wars can indeed lead to the world’s end. In fact, it is the same endless war that menaces us now as it did at the dawn of times. This frightening reality is told in the Ramayana, in the Mahabharata and in the Iliad, not to mention the other myths and traditions. But the war of Atlantis is also the War of Armageddon narrated in the Book of Revelation. This war is in reality a repetition or replica of the worldwide, primordial battle between Gods and Devils. These mighty beings were the same as the so-called Titans (or Giants) in Greece. Their war was, as Plato and his commentators explain in detail, the same as the one of Atlantis. Armageddon means (in Hebrew) the same as Shambhalla (in Sanskrit), “the Plains of Gathering”. There the armies of the world will gather, in the end of times, for “the war that is to end all wars”, for it will close the Kali Yuga. The perspective indeed seems frighteningly real, doesn’t it indeed? Fables or Reality? Religion or Profanity? Science or Superstitious Nonsense? We are inclined to believe that our ancestors spoke in earnest, and that the war of Armaggedon and the end of the world are fast becoming all too real possibilities.

Atlantis and the rising of the Phoenix.

The above is, of course, exactly the message of St. John’s Revelation (21:1) concerning the New Jerusalem. The New Jerusalem is Atlantis, reborn from its cinders, as a sort of Phoenix, the bird that personifies Paradise in Greek myths. These myths were indeed copied from Egypt who, in turn, cribbed them from India. India and, more exactly, Indonesia, is the true land of the Phoenix, as is relatively easy to show, since it is from there that comes the name of the Benu bird of the Egyptians and that of the Phoenix of the Greeks. This mystic bird was called Vena in the Rig Veda. So, if the Phoenix indeed symbolizes Atlantis-Paradise resurging from its own cinders, as we believe it does, there can be little doubt that the legend is originally Vedic, and originated in the Indies. The name means nothing that makes sense in either Egyptian or Greek. But in the holy tongues of India it means the idea of Eros (Love) and, more exactly, the Sun of Justice that symbolizes Atlantis rising from the waters of the primordial abyss. This myth forms the essence of the one of the Celestial Jerusalem, as well as, say, those of the Orphic Cosmogonies, those of the Egyptians, and those of most other ancient nations. egypt and the origin of the legend of atlantis Plato concedes that he learnt the legend of Atlantis from Solon who, in turn, got it from the Egyptians. But those, in their turn, learnt it from the Hindus of Punt (Indonesia). Punt was the Ancestral Land (To-wer), the Island of Fire whence the Egyptians originally came, in the dawn of times, expelled by the cataclysm that razed their land. From there also came the Aryans, the Hebrews and Phoenicians, as well as the other nations that founded the magnificent civilizations of olden times. It is from the primordial Lemurian Atlantis that derive all our myths and religious traditions, the very ones that allowed the ascent of Man above the beasts of the field. From Atlantis derive all our science and our technology: agriculture, cattle herding, the alphabet, metallurgy, astronomy, music, religion, and so forth. These inventions are so clever and so advanced that they seem as natural as the air we breath and the gods we worship. But they are all incredibly advanced inventions that came to us from the dawn of times, from the twin Atlantises we utterly forgot. It is in India and in Indonesia, that, even today, we find the secret of Atlantis and Lemuria hidden behind the thick veil of their myths and allegories. The crucial events are disguised inside the Hindu and Buddhic religious traditions, or told as charming sagas like those of the Ramayana and the Mahaharata. The error that led the ancients, along with the modern researchers, into believing that Atlantis lay in the Atlantic Ocean is easy to understand now that we know the true whereabouts of the sunken continent. When humanity moved from Indonesia into the regions of Europe and the Near East, the “Occidental Ocean” of the Hindus became the Oriental Ocean, for it then lay towards the east. The (Hindu) myths that told of Atlantis sinking in the Occidental Ocean became interpreted as referring to the Atlantic Ocean, western in regards to Europe, their new residence. The Hindus called the sunken continent by the name of Atala (or Atalas) a name uncannily similar to that of Atlas and of Atlantis (by the appending of the suffix tis or tiv = “mountain”, “island”, in Dravida, and pronounced “tiw”). It is from this base that names such as that of the mysterious Keftiu of the Egyptians, the “Islands in the Middle of the Ocean (the “Great Green”)” ultimately came (Keftiu = Kap-tiv = “capital island” or “Skull Island” = “Calvary” in Dravida, the pristine language of Indonesia). But this is a long story which we tell elsewhere, presenting the detailed evidence for this uncanny allegation of ours.

Source: atlan.org/articles/true_history/ ©Arysio Santos

Report Spam   Logged
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2016, 11:53:50 pm »

Oliver. . . thanks for your very informative & inspirational post. I will analyze it and respond accordingly in time.
    I unfortunately was disconnected from the Internet for almost two years and lost contact with everybody, including what I was trying to say here.
     But on the positive side my research exploded exponentially as I was forced to resort to good ole fashion boots on the ground paper and pencil research in the field with limited teckno!

-dp-
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: