Atlantis Online
April 17, 2024, 11:03:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

''Platos Atlantis & Saint Johns Revelation are the Same Story''

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ''Platos Atlantis & Saint Johns Revelation are the Same Story''  (Read 11929 times)
pLANeT@LANTis

« Reply #165 on: May 24, 2017, 09:00:24 am »

<∆> THE NORTHEAST AEGEAN TRI∆NGLE or as we now know it: Platos Half Rectangle of the Northeast Aegean Sea'.

What I'm revealing and disclosing here is a very important discovery I have been working on for a long time and I am presenting to you the preliminary illustrations of my studies that are confirming my original thoughts and theories.

First of all; I'm going to focus on this half of what I have called "The Ying Yang Rectangle" and its relationship to the other half as I have Illustrated previously. . . both halves divided by a diagonal line like no other: "The Ley Line Corridor to Mecca" and Beyond! ! !

It is a very stunning Revelation that hopefully will jump start the dialogue in all fields of research and open up this topic of Saint Johns' Revelation to another level of discussion unheard of until now, beyond the regular diatribe from religious pundits, theologians and Christian fanatics.
     I'm saying let's approach this on a more scientific level and analyze the crap out of everything I'm presenting here and have all the different realms of expertise take a look and apply it to their own research and see what we come up with as a worldwide Network.

SO HERE IS WHAT I'VE DISCOVERED:
     On this view looking straight down and the reverse view of the previous illustration with the Northwest at the top and the left side of the image aligned with the Ley Line Corridor or the diagonal of the rectangle; I plotted THE FIRST THREE CITIES of the seven ancient cities of the seven churches of the seven angels of the seven stars as described by John in Revelation; EPHESUS, SMYRNA and PERGAMUM.
     The first two ancient cities are on the coastline and the third one Pergamum is slightly inland and nestled into a hillside. They are all strategically placed geographically as gateways from the East to the Aegean Sea.
     BUT NOT ONLY THAT; they are prehistoric markers upon which these more recent ancient cities were built.
     Markers for what?
     As I have now concluded and revealed to you these markers were established in deep prehistory to Define that Line of THE EASTERN SIDE of "THE AEGEAN SEA RECTANGLE" as Plato so secretly; as I believe, presented a vast compex floor plan disguised as the fictitious Atlantis story for future generations such as ours to figure out.
     John just continued this transference of 'secret knowledge' and gave us more details of this complex design of the floor plan of the Gods Temple and disguised it as the Armageddon story.
     The sad part is we got it all wrong! We got the interpretation of Revelation all wrong and the world is a real mess because of it.
     We have been completely screwed over and shafted by the weapons manufacturers and warmongers, in bed with the politicians, bankers and the media manipulators writing and directing this sick narrative of dishonesty, lies, deceit and murder thats propelling us towards Armageddon as prophesized ? ? ?

-dp-
     ©Seven Star Sisters 2017 and
     Sea Shell Seductions™ 1978
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: