Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 07:24:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Boy 'met Jesus' during near-death experience

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boy 'met Jesus' during near-death experience  (Read 263 times)
Gabrielle
Superhero Member

« on: May 18, 2015, 03:01:23 pm »

Boy 'met Jesus' during near-death experience
Posted on Saturday, 16 May, 2015 | Comment icon 28 comments

Zack recalled having a divine experience while doctors were working to save him. Image Credit: sxc.hu

The 17-year-old had been clinically dead for twenty minutes before his heart started beating again.

Zack Clements had been a fit and healthy young man when, while running during a PE class, he suddenly collapsed and had to be rushed to hospital where doctors battled to revive him.

It took them over twenty minutes to get a pulse but thanks to their efforts Clements did eventually go on to make a full recovery.

What he was able to remember of what happened while he was unconscious however would go on to make headline news.

"When I was out those 20 minutes, I saw a man who had long ruffled hair and kind of a thick beard, and it didn’t take me long to realize that that was Jesus," he said. "I went up to him and he put his hand on my shoulder and he told me everything would be alright and not to worry."

His experience, coupled with his remarkable recovery, have been hailed by some as miraculous.

"For him to wake up and tell us something he experienced like that. It’s just you can’t explain it," said his father Billy Clements. "It’s not humanly possible to explain it."

Zack is now hoping to return to school to continue his studies within the next few days.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/281535/boy-met-jesus-during-near-death-experience
Report Spam   Logged

"Forever let this place be a cry of despair and a warning to humanity, where the Nazis murdered about a million and a half men, women and children, mainly Jews, from various countries in Europe."

Auschwitz-Birkenau, 1940-1945

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: