Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:41:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Cow Faced Demon

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Cow Faced Demon  (Read 45 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: October 20, 2014, 09:32:10 pm »

The Cow Faced Demon
Previous haunting: Paranormal Window
By Maji
(1 stories) (5 posts) (the author is a young adult)
Date: 2014-10-16
Paranormal Category: Apparitions / Voices / Touches

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I read a lot of stories here so I felt like sharing mine too.

When I was younger we lived in Pakistan. It's awful, I know, but my parents loved it there. I remember I was 10 years old when I first saw that thing. It was a warm and beautiful day. My cousin visited my place. I got really excited and ran towards my room to get my toys. I opened the door, there wasn't much light but it was bright enough to see. So I grabbed my toy box and I felt this strange feeling as if something's behind me. I quickly turned around and there it was! 7-8 feet tall, cow faced demon. Its eyes were light green as if they were flashlights, it had the body of a human. It had hooves instead of feet and it had a long furry tail. It had long sharp horns and smoke was coming out of its nose as if they were chimneys.

I froze for a moment. I was terrified. I ran towards the door and heard a loud bang behind as if it dropped to the floor. I didn't look back, I quickly closed the door and went in the lounge where my cousin was waiting for me to bring my toys. I didn't say anything to him, I just felt strange. After a couple of minutes I forgot about it and started playing.

After a few hours my cousin had to go home because it was getting late (he lived across the street) and I was alone in my bedroom. It was almost bedtime. I wasn't sleepy at all but eventually I fell asleep. I woke up because of a strange noise. It was 3 AM approx. I looked around while laying in my bed. It was then I realised that that noise was like as if someone was scratching his nails on the carpet. I was terrified. I felt as if I was going to faint. That noise was coming from under my bed! I quickly wrapped myself in my blanket and closed my eyes. I screamed and my mum came in my room asking me what's wrong. I didn't say a word, I was scared it might hurt her. She patted my head and told me a bedtime story. I fell asleep.

This kept happening every night until I was 16, that's when the real horror started. It started to touch me now, grabbing my leg, pulling my hair and licking my hand, leg, feet etc! One night I stayed up late. Not wanting to sleep because I wanted all this to end (biggest mistake I ever made), I turned off the light and pretended to be asleep. After a few minutes a heard a grave growl.

I was shocked after what I saw, it was coming out of the wall! It crept towards my bed and sat on my legs. It was cold as ice. I didn't move an inch. I froze there. I thought it'll kill me if it knows I'm awake. It was making a weird purrr and gurr kind of sound as if a cat being stroked.

After a while I fell asleep (I don't know how) and woke up in the morning with a high fever. I'm 18 now and that demon or whatever it is still haunts my nights. It harms me sometimes, like it pulls my hair, scratches my legs and it also licks me! (CREEPY!)

I seriously don't know what it is. My little sister also says that she can see a cow faced person in my room but my parents ignore it mostly.

I'm going to record it on tape now. I'll keep you guys updated.

Thanks for reading. Any help regarding what it is will be appreciated.

http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=20592
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: