Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 01:21:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Cat Comes Back To Life - Like Pet Cemetery

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cat Comes Back To Life - Like Pet Cemetery  (Read 45 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: October 20, 2014, 09:29:28 pm »

Cat Comes Back To Life - Like Pet Cemetery
Previous haunting: Flash Next haunting: The Vanishing Window Woman
By Sam222
(1 stories) (1 posts) (the author is a teenager)
Date: 2014-10-14
State: Maine
Paranormal Category: Misc

Before I start, I just want to let you know that this is my dad's story. I've only heard it a couple of times. It's not a story that comes up often. This took place a long tome ago I was not born yet.

I'm not sure how old my dad was at the time but he was an adult, and I'm guessing he was almost or around 30 years old at the time. He was doing something at his buddy's house (there were a couple other people but they were inside.) My dad and his friend found a a black cat on the side of the road (maybe it was on the side, I'm not sure), and it was or at least it appeared to be dead, it was hit by a car. They weren't going to leave it there because that's not something you want to see when you drive by, so they moved it so they could bury it.

They didn't check to make sure it was dead before burying it because it looked pretty dead. He said it was all bloody and one of its hind legs was pretty much gone. But they buried it and went inside the house.

A few minutes later there was a noise at the door and they opened the door and what do you know the cat they just buried is alive or at least half alive at the door. They were shocked. My dad's friend decided to take care of it. He "put it out of its misery". He dug a lot deeper of a hole and came back and said, that thing ain't coming back out of the ground this time. And one of the other people in the house (I think it was a woman) was still so shocked he/she asked was that really just buried twice?

So what do you guys think of this? I didn't believe it at first but my dad is not the kind of guy to make up stories like that. Does anyone have a different explanation for this? Have any of you guys who've read this had anything happen like this?

http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=20571
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: