Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 08:22:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

SHADOWGRAM OFFICIAL DARK SHADOWS ONLINE NEWS: SHADOWGRAM NEWS UPDATE # 331

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHADOWGRAM OFFICIAL DARK SHADOWS ONLINE NEWS: SHADOWGRAM NEWS UPDATE # 331  (Read 37 times)
Victoria Liss
Administrator
Superhero Member

« on: September 22, 2014, 01:41:00 am »

SHADOWGRAM OFFICIAL DARK SHADOWS ONLINE NEWS:

SHADOWGRAM NEWS UPDATE   # 331

September 21, 2014

The Official "Dark Shadows" Published Newsletters

The Official Dark Shadows Online News Updates

Marcy Robin's Cyberspace "Dark Shadows" News Updates

An Official Internet Publication of SHADOWGRAM

Each of these SG News Updates is initially posted through the ShadowGram Yahoo Group. Joining the Group is free.

To receive a Yahoo Group invitation, or to learn more about the ShadowGram Official Dark Shadows Published Newsletters by postal mail subscription, or if you have any questions, please directly contact Marcy Robin at the following email address: ShadowGram@aol.com

You also can join the SG Group directly at: http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/ShadowGram/

Update Number 331

September 21, 2014

Hello, Dark Shadows Fan,

ShadowGram (SG), The Official Newsletter & News Source for Dark Shadows (DS), announces the following key breaking news in this Official DS News Online Update "bulletin."

**** SG PREMIERE ANNOUNCEMENT:

PERSONALLY AUTOGRAPHED BONUS GIFT FOR DARK SHADOWS FANS!

Please read this entire message from DS’ JIM STORM for full details.

Hey there, Friends,

Summer is winding down. As it does, the winding road northeast from Los Angeles to Billings, Montana, is urging me to hop on that Greyhound bus in about a month.

Through my camera and social media, I’ll share with you the photos and stories of the various people and places I encounter along that road. I’ll follow them as they follow their own WANDERLUST. I’ll also share photos and stories of the down-to-earth Rodeo world in Billings.

This trip will be possible thanks to YOU. My heartfelt thanks go to those who already have helped with their generous donations.

Your tax-deductible support is appreciated when you go to WANDERLUST at indiegogo.com

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/wanderlust--11/x/8467873

**** ANNOUNCING:  BONUS EXTRA THANK-YOU: AUTOGRAPHED GIFT FOR DARK SHADOWS FANS!

I also want to let you know that I’d like to throw something more into the mix. This is only for the fans of Dark Shadows.

I’m here announcing a bonus gift for Dark Shadows fans who make a minimum contribution of $50 or more. This new gift will be autographed and personalized to your name.

You will receive my “Shadow of A Storm” musical CD in addition to your choice of a screen-saver gift perk of one of my trip photos. This personally-signed CD is on a first-come-first-served basis.

On this CD, I perform 9 country-western and folk songs, including 2 that I wrote: “Hard-Hearted Woman” and “Put Your Head on My Shoulder.” I accompany myself on guitar.

I’ve performed “Lost Highway” and “Two More Bottles of Wine” at the DS Festivals. A number of years ago, the CD was distributed to stores and was a Barnes & Noble “CD of the Week” selection. The CD hasn’t been readily available for many years. These are from my own collection.

To receive my exclusive musical CD in thanks for your $50-or-more donation to WANDERLUST, please follow these steps:

1--- Go to this link and donate through indiegogo.com

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/wanderlust--11/x/8467873

2—Then please directly email Marcy Robin at ShadowGram@aol.com and include:

--- The complete email address you used to donate and your full name

--- Your complete postal-mail address with zip code

--- The amount you contributed to WANDERLUST

Marcy will forward this information to me and your personally-autographed CD soon will be sent to you.

I’m very excited to offer the CD to the Dark Shadows fans and I hope they will enjoy it.  Marcy and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many thanks and a lot of Love,

Jim Storm (Dark Shadows’ Gerard Stiles)

**** SG NOTES

Each published SG newsletter features confirmed news and information direct from the DS cast / crew about their projects and activities, Dan Curtis Productions, the DS Festival, MPI, Big Finish Productions, Hermes Press, and others involved in DS today. There are photos, announcements, reports, publicity materials, media coverage, and updates for DS guest/fan gatherings, plus all the definite DS news and plans.

To subscribe / renew to the complete ShadowGram Official Dark Shadows Newsletters:

--- US & Canadian First Class subscriptions:

$12.00 for 4 issues, $24.00 for 8 issues.

---Overseas Air Mail subscriptions:

US $20.00 for 4 issues, US $40.00 for 8 issues.

Please send your subscription / renewal payment by check or money order, made payable to:

Marcy Robin

P.O. Box 1766

Temple City, CA 91780-7766

Email: ShadowGram@aol.com

Subscription/renewal payments also can be made via PayPal to:  ShadowGram@aol.com

After your subscription/renewal arrives, I will send you the current Double SG #122-#123 and future SG issues as they are published.

---- Fans attending any personal appearances by the DS actors always are encouraged and welcome to please share with SG their reports, photos, video footage, program books, local publicity, media articles, interviews, reviews, etc.  Each experience and perspective is unique and helps let SG readers who can’t attend “be there with you.”

As always, SG also encourages fans to please share any DS-related materials you find at any time. These can be on-air, in print, and online, international, nationwide, or local, including media publicity, references, articles, reviews, interviews, commentaries, etc.

These items can be hard copies (photographs, newspapers, magazines, program books, flyers) when possible. You can email photos and articles at high resolution. Please always include your full name and the source name and date.

Please send all items to ShadowGram’s postal- and e- mail addresses above.

You will be named as a Contributor in the published SG newsletter. You also may receive a complementary Contributor's Copy for major donations of photos, information, funds, postage stamps, supplies, publicity, assistance, etc. Thank you in advance for your support and sharing.

All such items are important to the ShadowGram Newsletters, the actual complete published Official DS Newsletter & News Source. Subscribers of all ages are across the US and worldwide. I send complimentary copies of every issue directly to many of the DS cast and crew. They share their news with me for SG, and they enjoy learning about their DS colleagues in SG's pages.

Your materials help SG readers share with you and the DS cast/crew through SG. Thank you in advance!

The release of each SG published newsletter is announced in a SG Online Update via the SG Yahoo Group.

**** PLEASE NOTE: These breaking-news Official DS Online News Update "bulletins" are officially posted through the ShadowGram Yahoo Group. These brief email Updates are * NOT * the actual Official DS Newsletter. The published SG print issues provide and report in depth, with pictures, quotes, publicity and media materials, and more.

To receive each SG Online Update directly to you as an email, please join the SG Yahoo Group. Doing so is free. You do not need to be a SG postal-mail subscriber to join the Group.

To become a member of the ShadowGram YahooGroup, go to http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/ShadowGram/

To receive an invitation – which makes it even easier to join the Group – please directly email Marcy Robin at ShadowGram@aol.com

You can read past SG Online Updates once you're a member of the Group by clicking on the "Messages" tab.

If you'd like more information on how to become a SG Yahoo Group member, or if you have any questions, please e-mail Marcy Robin at ShadowGram@aol.com

This Update is posted to the ShadowGram Yahoo Group and is dispersed by interested people to various lists, boards, websites, groups, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LiveJournal, Tumblr, in personal emails and other online / print communications.

PLEASE include ShadowGram's complete e- and postal- mail addresses and subscription information in all of your online sharing.

SHADOWGRAM (SG) is the * Official * "Dark Shadows" Newsletter. Much of its news is directly provided by the show's personnel and those involved in the 1966-71 TV series and the 1991 TV series. Established 35 years ago in April, 1979, SG always works directly with the cast /crew and related individuals, companies, and others involved in DS' creation, distribution, promotion, merchandise, etc. SG print issues usually are published 2-3 times during the year.

These brief Update bulletins are posted through the ShadowGram Online "Dark Shadows" News Updates Yahoo Group. See subscription information and contact addresses above.

For more newsletter information or if you have any questions, please send a SASE (Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope) to these postal- or e- mail addresses:

Thank you.

Marcy Robin

ShadowGram Editor / Publisher

P.O. Box 1766

Temple City, CA 91780-7766

E-mail: ShadowGram@aol.com

__._,_.___
Posted by: shadowgram1@yahoo.co
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print