Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 02:04:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Startling new report on Oak Island could ‘rewrite history’ of the Americas

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Startling new report on Oak Island could ‘rewrite history’ of the Americas  (Read 1290 times)
Jonna Herring
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2015, 12:11:01 am »

It is 99% likely in my opinion that there were sailings to the Americas by one of the old world civilizations. Unless it is smoking gun type evidence however, it will be difficult to prove. The odd OOPART or random glyph here and there cannot be definitive proof. A trading settlement or colony unearthed would seem the best bet. The Phoenician circumnavigation of Africa in 1200 BC was documented, and even that is questioned by some scholars. Pytheas the Greek claimed to have sailed 7 days northwest of Britain to Iceland 'where the sea congealed'.
Report Spam   Logged
DieChecker

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2015, 12:16:00 am »

I read this about where Hutton got the artifact. http://www.andywhiteanthropology.com/blog/j-hutton-pulitzer-the-boy-who-cried-smoking-gun-artifact So I looked up the Canadian law on shipwrecks and I found the current law is from . So it seems weird to me that the man who dragged it up died decades later, then his wife died, then his daughter had it for years. So we're looking at about 30 years, or so. Yet the law is from 15 years ago? In my reading about it (admittedly briefly) it seems that the 2001 law was put in place to stop exactly this kind of thing, and that before the 2001
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: