Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:06:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ancient Maps

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ancient Maps  (Read 13298 times)
Majeston

« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2007, 06:26:23 pm »

Personally,  After a few years at that board,  I came to the conclusion that Brig deserved the honor

of being the biggest idiot there with Smiley running him a very close second.
Report Spam   Logged

"melody has power a whole world to transform."
Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits.
Harmony is the speech of Havona.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper44.html
julia

« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2007, 06:47:45 pm »

Dear Miss Bianca:
I did not pick on Brig .that was ajoke, only lasted a little too long because I couldnot answer in time.I was picked on there.because, I did not believe some hauntings or so, (Actually I really regreted what I said afterwards, but, if you are a person who came from war and witnessed several unpleasant realities an casualities of war like me,(I witnessed the war in Serbia, Bosnia-Hersegovina and Macedonia.) Ans we fled.Anyway, I dont want to explain my life in here, but, my life is too real to worry such things like ghosts..
Suddenly, I reacted.but, I know Brig is a nice man and I talked and apologized I didnt realized he was offended.
I know Bluehue and I know his condition, He doesnt lie, the same mistakes and confusion was In the Atlan.org forum also, then he explained his condition.
that why, my modest advice to you being patient with him.Anyway, of course everyone knows how to behave I dont need to give any advice to youbut I am just explaining his situation.
Salute with love and Peace-julia
Report Spam   Logged
julia

« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2007, 06:57:37 pm »

And Miss Bianca:                                                                                                                                                                                                      I am neither from England nor I think Americans are Rude or"ugly", the Human being is same everywhere no matter where is it.I come from one of the former  East block countries.May be impairment of my english plays a role that I look rude or respectless, which I am not..
but, You people In the Atlantis forums dont make our communication and adaptation to the new land process any easier.
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2007, 07:01:21 pm »

I disagree with you completely.  Don't blame the Forums, your English is more than good enough.
There are people from other countries on this board and they are a real PLEASURE, even in
disagreement.  The key word is ATTITUDE.

As for a harsh life and war, well my dear, I was born in 1937, in Italy.

How does WorldWarII sound to you?  I don't blame that or other "bad things in life" for the

things I do.  As a matter of fact, it is my experiences in life that make me behave

better to my fellow man. 

But that doesn't stop me from seeing a FAKE when I see one.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 07:07:38 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
julia

« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2007, 07:45:27 pm »

Miss bianca; If you are so prejudicial for me I cant do anything to change your mind.You yourself invited me to this forum.You saw the problems with me and the other people there..You have prejudice about me, it cannot change no matter.
I am a Hungarian woman who was married with an ethnic albanian man and we lived in Macedonia.After the war, we were in Germany and here.I never lied to anybody why shall I lie to you miss Bianca??Anyway,Its ok.I know why are you so prejudicial but, I am not going to tell you.because I am too nice to tell to the people her own fakeness.Sorry/Bye.Now.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennifer O'Dell
Superhero Member

« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2007, 08:18:18 pm »

Actually, I think that I invited Julia to the forum.  I think it was a good idea, she does a nice job of spicing things up.

Look, we are not all going to agree on who we like and who we dislike from the old forum, but I bet you have more in common with each other than you think if you looked for things to agree on.  On the other hand, if we all agree on everything, there would be nothng to talk about, right..?

Jennifer
Report Spam   Logged
Jennifer O'Dell
Superhero Member

« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2007, 08:22:06 pm »

I also think the more different nationalities there are around here, the better.  I have no problem making someone out if they don't speak perfect English.  The more exposure that everyone has to different cultures, the better off we are.

Wish there were some Muslim people here, too, so we could see where they're coming from.
Report Spam   Logged
julia

« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2007, 08:39:02 pm »

Dear jennifer;                                                                                                                                                                                            This is a forum It is a discussion forum.Of course  we think different ways,We have different belives andideas.thats why we came here to discuss.but some people in the other forum also and here too blame people to be fake or had some bad attitudes even if they dont even know them..And they want only their ideas and thinking ways to be written.if we dont discuss anything what is the point of a forum.??
I just reminded Bianca About Bluehue.because I know him.
Anyway, With Love and Peace-julia
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2007, 10:12:38 pm »

JUST FOR THE RECORD:

THE FAKE I WAS REFERRING TO IS "BLUE HUE"  and I still resent 
having received the e-mails I did today!
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Mark of Australia

« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2007, 03:45:17 am »

Hi Julia ,

ok  ,could you clarify something please?

You say you 'know' BlueHue ,does that mean you see him in person ,'real-life' ,three dimensions, the real deal ,etc. Not just on the net ?? 

can I be any clearer?   because you aren't being very clear.
Report Spam   Logged
julia

« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2007, 11:17:33 am »

Dear Mark;
Of course, I didnt see Bluehue, but I know where he is,and I know I go to Holland how to find him.We know each other from Atlan,org forum since 2-3 years.and first he told me in the private letters, that he has phenylketonuria and than he said in the forum room, because of he mixes up the sentences and the forum rooms etc. But, Otherways he is a gentelman and sensitive person( Again from his writings.)
as well as I know Dear rajesh from the Atlan.org forum he also is a gentelman from India,andhe is very kind and dear person.
I dont think there is a reason that,Bluehue lies..
greetings with Love and Peace
Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2007, 04:43:17 am »

Personally,  After a few years at that board,  I came to the conclusion that Brig deserved the honor

of being the biggest idiot there with Smiley running him a very close second.

DEAR,. . . MAJESTON<

Sad  Yet this "biggest Idiot"
BRIGG, has typed-out more conversational posts than you, but as him beiing a moderator that came with the territory. Smiley is good in picking-up reference material.  The other day she came up with a bird'seye view of ADEN(= Atlantis !) in 3d of the Big & Smal Crater, that I did not manage to get from 'Google-Earth'.

She also exchanged notes about the form of the ADEN-Crater beiing in line with a possible circular city; the Aden Bay (=Crater.) was also once a florishing Sea-harbour enclosed i horseshoe mountains because at the time of Plato's Story, this Crater Kingdom had already sunsided in the Deukalion Flood, ( =dd 1075 bc.)before it was to be finally shaken in the Ogygos-Flood( dd 855 bc.)

I forget & FORGOT UNDER WHICH THREADPOST SHE HAS SENT ME THE BIRDSEYE-VIEW.

Nevertheless I will send by email-File attachment my Timeline (="Database".)of Atlantean Kings to her.

JULIA too is very skeptic about my ATLANTIS LOCATION IN Aden-Bay(=Crater.)but she did find some wonderfull reference material which strongly pointed in ADEN's direction, yet she too refused to admit that Aden has the better Candidacy papers over 100 other proposed locations.

GWEN also is a good reference-link seeker . She once angrly asked me if Plato's description of Atlantis situation near or in view of the Atlantic in any way resembled my discoverd actual location in a Gulf(=of-Aden.) rather than in full view of the OCEAN like in the 100 other Atlantean Theories, of the traditionalists who don't dare admit that their basic Plato Text had been already riddled with translationfaults before it was cannonised as"original"

PS
It seems that for any  reaction I have to contact each Forummember personally, so hereby I say that I think that 'GEORGEOS'(= George !!)is a tenacious person, not many scriptologists like to spend their spare-time, to explain "simple solutions"to unintrested people.

Georgeos has been outdoiing himself, for by his explanations he has gravely if unintentionally undermined his own theory and that of his 100 other Colleguae- Atlantologists. but as stubborn traditionalists they too refused to admit that Georgeos discovery of many translation flaws, undermine their theories and made them void.

The case is that since Donelly put Atlantis in the middle inbetween America and Europe, every atlantologist has taken this as a basic concept of "Atlantis" which is deadly wrong ofcourse.

'Georgeos'by his patient painstaking Greek-latin wrong translations explanations has "revealed"that Atlantis was washed not by the Atlantic Ocean at all but just by that portion that was streaming along it's Sea Coast which was rather a smaller Brance, a SEA Brance distened from the larger Ocean at its extremity resembling a giant harbour, thus called the Atlantic "SEA"and not the Atlantic Ocean.

Thus this Atlantic-or Atlantis-SEA was a GULF.  Also Plato hinted that Both this Ocean & Sea were horizontal which is not the case with the ( Western Ocean but is with the Eastern(=Indian-)Ocean Thus the GULF-of-Aden"has the best candidature-Papers.

Because of horizontallity some have suggested the Strait of Gibraltar as The Pillats of Hercules, whereas the islands of the Pillars were TEN,(= Keftiu./ Caphtor/PTHA="Pillars".)not the also horizontal Mediterranean was meant.

SOME PHILOSOPHER HAS STATED THAT ATLANTIS WAS OPPOSITE THE NILE-SOURCES AND THE MOON (= ATLAS-)MOUNTAINS.

Thus Marrocco( ancient name=Mauretania.or West Atlantis.)were Atlantis.only because some idiot Logographer named Hekataios had erroneously drawn this Vertical Nile horizontally over North-Africa, which later became the virtually non-existant "Negrito-Nile."

The tribenames along the riverborders of this non-existant Nile stayed on the map, even when Strabo latwer drew the same Nile properly vertically, with the same"Libian-Berber Tribal names now in Ethiopia, which hints that not Chaddaffi's:"Lybia"but another Lybia(= now Eritraeae was the "original-Libia all along.

Thus, almost automatically consequently this famous Tunisian LAKE- TRITONIS, was also in Erytraea( = now the Danakil valley.)

I have posted this discovery many times on other Atlantis Websites as a strong proof that The Location of Atlantis in North-Africa\ near Spain is a cartographic error, but the receipients of this notion say tbnhey want more proof otherwise they don't believe my theory

But I ask you what more "Proof"does one need? a written statement from King Atlas himself? Fine ! But who can read the South-Arabian"Atlantean"Hieroglyphs in Yemen Huh

I think that to stay within this Thread-Topic, dear Georgeos has launched the start to the enclosure of the real Atlantis Location by his unwhittingly discovery that SAtlantis is not washed by( Any-) Ocean, but the Atlantic-SEA(=Gulf-of-Aden.)

Atlantis-Saga; the DANAOS(= Adam !) Myth &  Biblebook Genesis/Exodus are the same story they are not a Doublett but a Triplett. All three start with a Civil war albeit agains God or oneanother.

The Yemenites likewise after their Independance from the British ADEN-Protectorate in 1967, they started not One but Two festive Civil Wars to celebrate their independance from their Bad Teachers the British Comon Wealth(= a modern Atlantean Oikumenes !!)Now in repaying their arms debts they lack the fund to start an Atlantis-hype in Aden So the golden Palaces of Poseidon & Artemis will be shimmering in the Mud of Aden-Bay for quite a while more before being shiphoned out. from a containment Dyke.  dd 16 May-2007

Sincerely: Sad  "BlueHue" Sad
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 05:03:18 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Rajesh

« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2007, 01:24:25 pm »

Respected BlueHue:

As much as I know you on Atlantean forums since last ~ 4 years, I have to agree with Respected Julia that you are basically a very nice person. The mutual differences between the theoretical aspects need not to deter anybody from his origin and pattern of thinking without his due acceptance.

I can not forget that earlier you could locate the sturdy connections of Aleph with the Elephant and the Elephant God. I laughed it out at the first instance, but in the next breadth I understood the most serious reality hidden therein and the implications of this path-breaking finding.

With Regards... Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

julia

« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2007, 04:43:36 pm »

Dear bluehue:
i am not sceptic about your theory or any theoryBecause Nothing is found yet exceptunder sea of aboukir bay in front of Nile delta..I dont know those artifacts beling to Atlantis or not of course, but They found pretty much things there..otherwise, i can accept any theory if you find the canals of Atlatis(Art least parts of them,and the historical evidence, artefacts, the things that plato decribes..
But there are really too many theories, I began too believe there was really advanced civilzation everywhere in the world in 12.000BC..Smiley)
Dear Rajesh, thank you for supporting me.greetings  with Love and Peace.
Report Spam   Logged
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2007, 01:20:37 pm »

Sad = Sad DEAR,  DANAUS & Morris,

The Periplus was re-issued from the last 200 ad Edition in about 600 ad and would be out of date then ! by  Cosmas Pleutes a Byzantine Nestorian Monk which used this Periplus to convert , or win over the Ports and the Madras"Thomas"Christians to Nestorianism.

DANAUS-QUOTATIONS,

of Links to ancient Maps does not hide the Fact that after the Tippe-Topple of  180% and thereafter back 24 % in equilibrance, of the the Earth's axis that,  in 855 bc the names of the Places in The BlueNile Delta(= Awsah-delta.)have been swapped or taken inserted in the Nome Names oft the Lower Egypt Nomes, I mean that the"White=Wall" belongs to Upper Egypt with the White Crown, ( Denoting a White Elephant(=a "Strong Bull".)and BUTO is ther name derived from DJIBUTI.
So before  the "Turnover-YEAR 855 bc", other Nome names were present in this Northern Nile Delta.

RESPECTED  RAJESH,

ELEPHANTS means Elephant-God-of PUNT ALPHABETH is a contraction of HOUSE or HOUSE of the Elephant, indeed ALPHA= a contraction of EL-PUNA= God-of Punt, which is a Honorary Title of the White Elephant. . .

DEAR, JULIA,

Indeed I thought that only 55 theories were aired at "MELOS"2005, but now GEORGEOS told me that there were 105 Atlantologists present ( with equally 105 differend Therories! )

Sincerely, "Life"is Sad = Sad   "BlueHue"
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 01:47:17 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: