Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 05:42:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ancient Maps

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ancient Maps  (Read 13629 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2007, 04:43:17 am »

Personally,  After a few years at that board,  I came to the conclusion that Brig deserved the honor

of being the biggest idiot there with Smiley running him a very close second.

DEAR,. . . MAJESTON<

Sad  Yet this "biggest Idiot"
BRIGG, has typed-out more conversational posts than you, but as him beiing a moderator that came with the territory. Smiley is good in picking-up reference material.  The other day she came up with a bird'seye view of ADEN(= Atlantis !) in 3d of the Big & Smal Crater, that I did not manage to get from 'Google-Earth'.

She also exchanged notes about the form of the ADEN-Crater beiing in line with a possible circular city; the Aden Bay (=Crater.) was also once a florishing Sea-harbour enclosed i horseshoe mountains because at the time of Plato's Story, this Crater Kingdom had already sunsided in the Deukalion Flood, ( =dd 1075 bc.)before it was to be finally shaken in the Ogygos-Flood( dd 855 bc.)

I forget & FORGOT UNDER WHICH THREADPOST SHE HAS SENT ME THE BIRDSEYE-VIEW.

Nevertheless I will send by email-File attachment my Timeline (="Database".)of Atlantean Kings to her.

JULIA too is very skeptic about my ATLANTIS LOCATION IN Aden-Bay(=Crater.)but she did find some wonderfull reference material which strongly pointed in ADEN's direction, yet she too refused to admit that Aden has the better Candidacy papers over 100 other proposed locations.

GWEN also is a good reference-link seeker . She once angrly asked me if Plato's description of Atlantis situation near or in view of the Atlantic in any way resembled my discoverd actual location in a Gulf(=of-Aden.) rather than in full view of the OCEAN like in the 100 other Atlantean Theories, of the traditionalists who don't dare admit that their basic Plato Text had been already riddled with translationfaults before it was cannonised as"original"

PS
It seems that for any  reaction I have to contact each Forummember personally, so hereby I say that I think that 'GEORGEOS'(= George !!)is a tenacious person, not many scriptologists like to spend their spare-time, to explain "simple solutions"to unintrested people.

Georgeos has been outdoiing himself, for by his explanations he has gravely if unintentionally undermined his own theory and that of his 100 other Colleguae- Atlantologists. but as stubborn traditionalists they too refused to admit that Georgeos discovery of many translation flaws, undermine their theories and made them void.

The case is that since Donelly put Atlantis in the middle inbetween America and Europe, every atlantologist has taken this as a basic concept of "Atlantis" which is deadly wrong ofcourse.

'Georgeos'by his patient painstaking Greek-latin wrong translations explanations has "revealed"that Atlantis was washed not by the Atlantic Ocean at all but just by that portion that was streaming along it's Sea Coast which was rather a smaller Brance, a SEA Brance distened from the larger Ocean at its extremity resembling a giant harbour, thus called the Atlantic "SEA"and not the Atlantic Ocean.

Thus this Atlantic-or Atlantis-SEA was a GULF.  Also Plato hinted that Both this Ocean & Sea were horizontal which is not the case with the ( Western Ocean but is with the Eastern(=Indian-)Ocean Thus the GULF-of-Aden"has the best candidature-Papers.

Because of horizontallity some have suggested the Strait of Gibraltar as The Pillats of Hercules, whereas the islands of the Pillars were TEN,(= Keftiu./ Caphtor/PTHA="Pillars".)not the also horizontal Mediterranean was meant.

SOME PHILOSOPHER HAS STATED THAT ATLANTIS WAS OPPOSITE THE NILE-SOURCES AND THE MOON (= ATLAS-)MOUNTAINS.

Thus Marrocco( ancient name=Mauretania.or West Atlantis.)were Atlantis.only because some idiot Logographer named Hekataios had erroneously drawn this Vertical Nile horizontally over North-Africa, which later became the virtually non-existant "Negrito-Nile."

The tribenames along the riverborders of this non-existant Nile stayed on the map, even when Strabo latwer drew the same Nile properly vertically, with the same"Libian-Berber Tribal names now in Ethiopia, which hints that not Chaddaffi's:"Lybia"but another Lybia(= now Eritraeae was the "original-Libia all along.

Thus, almost automatically consequently this famous Tunisian LAKE- TRITONIS, was also in Erytraea( = now the Danakil valley.)

I have posted this discovery many times on other Atlantis Websites as a strong proof that The Location of Atlantis in North-Africa\ near Spain is a cartographic error, but the receipients of this notion say tbnhey want more proof otherwise they don't believe my theory

But I ask you what more "Proof"does one need? a written statement from King Atlas himself? Fine ! But who can read the South-Arabian"Atlantean"Hieroglyphs in Yemen Huh

I think that to stay within this Thread-Topic, dear Georgeos has launched the start to the enclosure of the real Atlantis Location by his unwhittingly discovery that SAtlantis is not washed by( Any-) Ocean, but the Atlantic-SEA(=Gulf-of-Aden.)

Atlantis-Saga; the DANAOS(= Adam !) Myth &  Biblebook Genesis/Exodus are the same story they are not a Doublett but a Triplett. All three start with a Civil war albeit agains God or oneanother.

The Yemenites likewise after their Independance from the British ADEN-Protectorate in 1967, they started not One but Two festive Civil Wars to celebrate their independance from their Bad Teachers the British Comon Wealth(= a modern Atlantean Oikumenes !!)Now in repaying their arms debts they lack the fund to start an Atlantis-hype in Aden So the golden Palaces of Poseidon & Artemis will be shimmering in the Mud of Aden-Bay for quite a while more before being shiphoned out. from a containment Dyke.  dd 16 May-2007

Sincerely: Sad  "BlueHue" Sad
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 05:03:18 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: